Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov (1362 Views)

APC NWC Meeting: Deputy National Chairman, Kyari Presiding / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by Melezenawii: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
12:20 pm: Lagos State House of Assembly Gate …. Deputy Governor @drobafemihamzat
, Permanent Secretaries and @lshaofficial
members attended to the protesters and everybody has left the area.

Traffic Flowing and area calm.

#FuelSubsidy
#NLCProtest

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1686699449362313216

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by Acekidc4(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
That's how Protest should be, Very Calm and Peaceful.

3 Likes

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by FreeStuffsNG: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
That's how we roll in Lagos . We are not abatenije and adete who can not milk a cow but knows how to spill it.

May God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria for ever!
No room for Mr Obi's LP faction of NLC in Lagos. Check my signature for free stuffs!

8 Likes

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by Ikaeniyan0: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good! I'm in support of the one day protest but am against strike. The government should be giving some time

6 Likes

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
This phantom photos you spread here are just a figment of your imagination...

This is your wish

Protesters are on rampage in Lagos

I bet you don't even live in Lagos

You live in your phone in Saki, Osun state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido,

On your mandate I stand.
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by ElSudani: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

This is your wish

You seem disappointed there was no riots. Endsars is still very fresh in our memories.

1 Like

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by 001Lagos: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
12:20 pm: Lagos State House of Assembly Gate …. Deputy Governor @drobafemihamzat
, Permanent Secretaries and @lshaofficial
members attended to the protesters and everybody has left the area.

Traffic Flowing and area calm.

#FuelSubsidy
#NLCProtest

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1686699449362313216
You're deceiving yourself

This pictures has nothing to do with the protest . The Lagos protest is the biggest and still ongoing . I will create thread and post pictures soon.

1 Like

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by lordm(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
For those of you that want the destruction of Nigeria:
Protests is not about destruction of the nation.
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by MrsTwrite(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Just as it should be!
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by DevilishMan: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The government should be giving some time

Time to kill Nigerians.

Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by Morenikeji090(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Thank God. I'm happy to hear this... South west rule....
FreeStuffsNG:
That's how we roll in Lagos . We are not abatenije and adete who can not milk a cow but knows how to spill it.

MayvGod bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria for ever!
No room for Mr Obi's LP faction of NLC in Lagos. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by Ikaeniyan0: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:

Time to kill Nigerians.
What do you mean? Do you know people dying?
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obi-diots are easy to remote around
A few min with the deputy Gov, dem scatter go back to their gala business

Hunger is real...Protest no dey put food for table cheesy cheesy
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by Contekbbc: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

This is your wish

Saki is in OYO STATE NOT OSUN STATE!
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by SageWithSarcasm(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Obi-diots are easy to remote around
A few min with the deputy Gov, dem scatter go back to their gala business

Hunger is real...Protest no dey put food for table cheesy cheesy

They actually quite reasonable tho......if we look at it from your POV. Now lets imagine it was the "other party". Chaos ensued
Re: Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov by SledgeHammerer: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

This is your wish

You want them to be destructive of lives and properties? Some of you are terribly demonic. Tueeeeh......

(1) (Reply)

The faces of IPOB militants arrested by Nigerian army / ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz / Did Peter Obi Spend 8 Yrs in University only to Graduate with 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.