Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC (15989 Views)

No Court Order Stopping Us From Peaceful Protest, NLC Tells FG / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by HateBigots: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rayban25:

so na the miscreant be this.

am i surprised? not at all.
He is the one... His people in Osogbo started the protest.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by naijaboy756: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
HateBigots:

See the poverty looking person you quoted.
He name is Aremu from Osogbo. Na dem suffer pass but come online to defend rubbish.🤣
No mind the ozuuuuooor
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Capernum: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Federal Government should initiate No Work No Pay Policy. Rubbish!!

Silly mumu
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by GAS76: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
I would have taken them serious had it been they protested during the scarcity of Naira. Everything about NLC has a political undertone.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Capernum:

Silly mumu

🤭🤭
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chetas81:
consider yourself mentally sick, with this your stupid comment, suffer head never tired you

Na you dey Suffer no be me. The days of my suffering are over.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
lampido22:
bastard

Your Daddy and Mummy at home
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Chetas81(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Na you dey Suffer no be me. The days of my suffering are over.
with this your ridiculous mentality, towards the future, sorry man
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Let the poor breathe

Who is Suffocating them before 🤔🤔
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by mignone(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
priapus:
The government has never and will not listen to any protest.
A total shut down in the form of strike would drive their point as it will affect government in all sectors.
MHO
The protest is 'strike' in disguise.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by DrAda(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
This isn't a strike action but a protest... Smart
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by ChristianMuslim: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oga u are on your own.. until movement in Lagos is crippled before government can feel the heat or else u are just wasting your energy.. their businesses are in Lagos.. and everywhere is busy.. so which strike are u talking about oga
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by darexolu16(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Dexy4yah(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Protest wey don already end and everyone has gone back to their offices and businesses.
Ode
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Quebec91(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
You must be a MUMU man undecided
LordviccoDaGuru:
Hoodlums should attack the protest immediately we here in Abuja are ready to back them up by sending support and financial support
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Tosign360: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
The Commission is an independent body which adjudicates labour disputes and promotes conducive industrial environment for employment sustainability and growth. Major employment issues comes from direct employer which they are to look into in the first place, but they left that and protesting against fuel subsidy.

i know some of their staff that do come to my employer to carry out their duties but once they are giving them a lunch package they lose their sense and memory. so pity
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Tosign360: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
sincerely speaking i have not seen the effect of labour at all. many employer are enslaving their staff.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Dididrumz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
2mch:
With this his disappointing outing today, he wants to keep protesting till it somehow turn violent. Oga, you think when it turn violent you and your family will escape it? [b]Think well and don’t let Obidients push you to doom. [/b]Go and sit down.

Your mumu no too much?

Was it the "Obidients" that protested in 2012 when same subsidy was removed? How much was a liter of fuel after GEJ removed subsidy in 2012, and how much is a liter of fuel now?

The evil in the hearts of some of You people ehhn, it's worse than the devil's.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by oyeb15: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Am disappointed that a Yoruba president can be this clueless,foolish, wicked and stupid. You barely enter into governance and u remove the lifeline of every economic activities in d country.

Koni Dara fun Tinubu and his whole generation.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Bluntemperor: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
Those protesting'' when hungry don catch u, go to ur house and eat belleful before u come back'' because weather hot to avoid fainting or whatever.
As for me i dey my house ''with my handsome loud'' while zino' ruger and tdollar keep the vibe going''''
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Bluntemperor: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Bro,tell him NO Response,since he ( Ajaero)wants govt attention!
If you have beenin Negotiation Agreement before, you will know that a compromised NLC - from LP/ PDP cannot force govt in this way!
Over 10- yrs NLC was silent,even before Buhari for 8yrs, nothing was for the Poor Masses,so,let him continue to lead the Opposing party,which he is a member, anyway! NLC is testing the waters!
Nigeria is moving forward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by IamAtikulate: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nobodyfit2:

u wey dey do pos work sef dey cap
just dey play

😮😮😮
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by CJStarz: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bad English you wrote there.
Modify or d joke's on you

ipobarecriminals:
sad OK oo.Make una sha nor allow IPOB,ESN,UGM TERRORISTS to hijack the protest and go about 🔥 🔥 🔥 properties, release their fellow inmates sad etc.

SOLDIERS should watch over correctional facilities and shot any disgruntled angry wild 🐖s that misbehave angry
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by ambale(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
2mch:
With this his disappointing outing today, he wants to keep protesting till it somehow turn violent. Oga, you think when it turn violent you and your family will escape it? Think well and don’t let Obidients push you to doom. Go and sit down.

Where you see obidients in all of this?

For a fact i have seen more of tinubu supporters complaining offline, na jest making dem dey face from other parties supporters, so what exactly is your point online fool?
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by otipoju(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

You be proper owner of **d **ed.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Nolevel666: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Fool like you
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nolevel666:

Fool like you

Like your Father
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Kusu12: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
LP sponsored protest. Ajaero and his executives are members of Labour Party.
Those who are protesting are failed Igbos and obidots.
Nothing the protest will achieve.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Shikini: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na so
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Bimpe29: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aluta continua
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by John4B: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
So part of NLC demands is for govt to pay those ASUU lecturers for job they did not do? The students, how are they going to be compensated? This is just unfair to side of the students.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by John4B: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kusu12:
LP sponsored protest. Ajaero and his executives are members of Labour Party.
Those who are protesting are failed Igbos and obidots.
Nothing the protest will achieve.

Ur tribe ppl that are federal staff are part of the protest. U are jobless that is y u are vomiting this rubbish. All of u saying this trash against nlc and it's president are jobless. Ur tribe ppl that are working cannot say this rubbish cus they know if nlc demands are met it will benefit them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content / Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki / Sanwo-olu: Lagos Govt Will Shut Down Any Bank That Rejects Old Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.