Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC (15990 Views)

No Court Order Stopping Us From Peaceful Protest, NLC Tells FG / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
These guys were never serious
So confued and still had the mind to drag thousands of Obi-diots along with him cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Onewazobia(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Federal Government should initiate No Work No Pay Policy. Rubbish!!

Brain malfunction

1 Like

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin

They should keep protesting. grin Suffering raise to power 10. cheesy
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Sixthsense2021: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA NA IM MAKE NAIJA DEY LIKE THIS.

SUFFERING AND SMILING.

EKPA!!! OGA WAKE UP AND TAKE THE BULL 🐂 BY THE HORN OR YOUR CHILDREN WILL KEEP SUFFERING FOR THE MISTAKES OF THEIR PARENTS

2 Likes

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by 43Ronin: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
how can you not increase minimum wage when you increased the price of fuel. This is what happens when thieves get into power. they try to rob as much as they can because their time is short.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by blackdover: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Suffering and smiling...
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by gabbytabby: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Imported from the East to Lagos for destruction.

Police need to check luxurious bus arrivals the word on ground is there is a significant increase in numbers in the last 2 nights.

Check their ID and address.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by oneMalik: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
let it be for one year ....

NO GOING BACK FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Leggodeals(f): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
May God help us as a nation.

For job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by ibechris(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Lacking sense is not a good thing at all.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nobodyfit2:

u wey dey do pos work sef dey cap
just dey play

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by gfelo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
God bless NLC Presido, finally taken a bold step
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Shikini: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Lol ... suffering and smiling animals are plenty in Nigeria sha. All because of tribalism.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Ashez: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
M si gi
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shikini:

Lol ... suffering and smiling animals are plenty in Nigeria

And you are one of the Animals ba??
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by DaTruths: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Protest wey don already end and everyone has gone back to their offices and businesses.

Hoodlums may hijack it soon.

That's how peaceful Endsars protest started.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Acekidc4(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
ibechris:

Lacking sense is not a good thing at all.

That's why you are dull cos you lack Sense
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by HateBigots: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Aremu from Osogbo...Kid indeed.
Go find new job Old man grin

2 Likes

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Menclothing: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASUU after one year strike what did they give them

Don’t jeopardizes an economy that’s is staggering

We the masses will suffer it politicians have money oversea
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu's government is seriously walking on thin ice at this point... I don't envy him at all.

It's will take serious brilliance and diplomacy to survive all these storms: Tribunal, insecurity, Economy, ECOWAS, etc.

I'm not sure any of this Nation's elected leader has ever taken over on such perilous footing.

I have said it here before... The way forward for Tinubu's government is TRANSPARENCY! And, if you ask me, this Nation's leadership has been owing the citizens that for decades.

It will no longer be business as usual... Corruption won't thrive under these circumstances.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Betanaija42moro: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Let the poor breathe
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Abifarin16: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
We were suffocating before, you just want them to die. Abbbiii you want to turn The Whole of Nigeria to Kogi
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zombidients and clowns can't see, even labor knows the subsidy removal was necessary. Bringing back subsidy is not part of labor's demands.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Chetas81(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
Those protesting'' when hungry don catch u, go to ur house and eat belleful before u come back'' because weather hot to avoid fainting or whatever.
As for me i dey my house ''with my handsome loud'' while zino' ruger and tdollar keep the vibe going''''
you really fit this nation
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Abifarin16: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:

Like they did in 2012 when Tinubu, Soyinka, Bakare and co occupied Ojota abi?

Ozuuuooooorrr
Life na turn by turn
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by lampido22: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
bastard
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Chetas81(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Let the poor breathe
of course after their vote, miserable citizen
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by HateBigots: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:

Like they did in 2012 when Tinubu, Soyinka, Bakare and co occupied Ojota abi?

Ozuuuooooorrr
See the poverty looking person you quoted.
His name is Aremu from Osogbo. Na dem suffer pass but come online to defend rubbish.🤣

1 Like

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by ferry1: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Labour got it all wrong from the start.
Your protest should have being the moment pump price was increased from #185 to #537. They watched your silent and softness that was
what gave them the gut to increased the pump price the second time
I pray they hear the yearning of Nigerians this time
Useless men we have as leaders
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
HateBigots:

Aremu from Osogbo...Kid indeed.
Go find new job Old man grin

so na the miscreant be this.

am i surprised? not at all.

1 Like

Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Hoodlums should attack the protest immediately we here in Abuja are ready to back them up by sending support and financial support

You mean the way you did during EndSars and almost threw the nation into full blown Anarchy?!!

When they were teaching the difference between Democracy and Dictatorship, I'm certain you stuffed cotton pads into your dull ears.
Re: Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC by Chetas81(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
consider yourself mentally sick, with this your stupid comment, suffer head never tired you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Faults Suit Against Senate Reopening Without Saraki’s Consent / Folashade Yemi-Esan: FG To Ditch Annual Evaluation In Civil Service / Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.