Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero (35188 Views)

My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / IPMAN Protests Exclusion From Fuel Distribution By NNPCL / We Expect Fierce Opposition From Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Kukutente23: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pakute:

Why should i believe a lying puppet like ajaero than all the 36 Governors and members of NEC, who are the owners of the money.
Don't be silly. The money belongs to Nigerians not NEC. You're sounding like a govt slave

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by blackdover: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Make una dey mumu unaself , you hear
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by nurusystem(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obedient and ipob want to seized using protest,, is a pity
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by ShaqFu: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by dom(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pakute:

Had we ever recorded as high as 1trillion in FAAC's acct before subsidy was removed in May?. Why must Jagaban show you the money?, have the Governors or State's Commissioners of finance deny the fact?

What is the value of 1 trillion naira in real terms and in dollars? FYI 200m in 2015 was more valuable than 1 trillion naira now. Let no one deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Kukutente23: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chucks13:
Shut da f u c k Aja- ero(dog). Are you now the accountant General of the federation? Oh are now minister of finance?

Don't worry soon your a s s will be kick out we are coming for you in a bit.
But the AGF only declared 1.15 trillion which was all shared at last faac meeting

mrvitalis are your seeing what I'm seeing
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Kukutente23: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Baba speak for your region. Nothing dry happen as Nigeria no fit collapse. Na your dream wey no fit happen
Two Zombies collide grin grin
This one na stray bullet o
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Amoo89: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/not-a-single-kobo-saved-nlc-refutes-tinubus-n1trn-claim-on-subsidy-removal/

This shows that their is more to ajero purpose on this strike even the faac accounts shows this that 1.9tr was generated and 900bilion was shared keeping 1tr

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Kukutente23: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Amoo89:

This shows that their is more to ajero purpose on this strike even the faac accounts shows this that 1.9tr was generated and 900bilion was shared keeping 1tr
Can you share the faac account?

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by offorjide: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pakute:

Ilorin is a yoruba name till forever, if dem born una papa well, go and change Porthacourt to igweocha or change Oyingbo to obigbo. Better still, go and install an ibo governor there like yoruba dey install governors in kwara.
Google the origin of Kwara state governors from 1999 till date for your information all the past governors of Kwara state from 1999 till this moment are Fulani by tribe and all the Rivers state governors from 1999 to may 29 2023 are igbos Peter odili ondoni(Igbo) Amaechi, wike(ikwerre-igbo) Google pls

2 Likes

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Ofunaofu: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kusu12:

Coming from a tribe known worldwide for drug trafficking, frustrated and delusional obidot.

Is it the reason Tinubu lied that 1trillion is being saved since he removed subsidy whereas there's no such money anywhere
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by bhella10: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obidients are the ones wailing and gnashing teeth, why?
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by joyandfaith: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/not-a-single-kobo-saved-nlc-refutes-tinubus-n1trn-claim-on-subsidy-removal/

Fuel subsidy is scam. Template for fixing petroleum products is fraudulent. It is nnpc magomago. No transparent at all.
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Apc

Oleeeeee tongue tongue
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by nnamdi640: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
They know that the guy lie too much. You have saved 1 trillion yet you still want to borrow
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Wahabfuture: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mccullum:

Which language are they speaking in Ilorin, even in the palace?

You don't even understand meaning of losing of ancestral land, the forefathers of royal family in England came from Germany, does that meant Deutsch conquered England?

You're displaying your ignorances on SM daily, instead of you to focus on your crisis ravaging region where thugs ruling elites. Smhhh.

Stop asking stupid question,
What has language got to do with your tribe being naturally slaves by nature? My language is Igbo, Yoruba, English and German and so what? I will start to take your people seriously when you install Oba of Ilorin ..... Cowards and slaves

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Fugazy2023: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kukutente23:

Two Zombies collide grin grin
This one na stray bullet o

Dummy trying to shade lol.
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by grandstar(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kukutente23:

We have recorded 1trn and even above during Buhari's ruinous regime. Note that exchange rate was even 480 then.
This particular one even if true (which is not) is at 780 which implies in real terms its actually less than 1trn.
grandstar

He said they have saved 1 trillion. This was in addition to what was earned
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Abagworo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
This Ajaero sounds funny to me. Tinubu never claimed he opened a Savings account and deposited 1 trillion Naira but rather that Nigeria has been able to save 1 trillion by not paying subsidy for 2 months. They are 2 different things
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by bdon12: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Exmilitant:
I don't bother answering those lots anymore. Whatever they wish for Nigeria will befall their region.
Every small thing region n tribe.Is this all thats in d head of d afonjas?somebody once told me something ,that d yorubas dont favour separation of naija becos they hav no resources in their region.m starting to really bliev this.
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by bdon12: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Illorin has Emir, therefore its a fulani conclave
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Drsnives(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
MRMRMR:

Why are u this dumb? How much were they sharing before, how much are they sharing & saving now. Before they were borrowing from cbn, now we are saving. Too many ignorant pple on the street forming economist😃
Hope you be eaten today?
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by bdon12: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pakute:

Why should i believe a lying puppet like ajaero than all the 36 Governors and members of NEC, who are the owners of the money.
M not saying ajaero is not a liar o,bt i tink i will bliev ajaero before i bliev nigerian governors that selected delegates in their states wit 1 sole purpose of putting tinubu as apc flag bearer.
Come to tink of it,this money has always been shared even during subsidy.we need more explanation
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by ConfidentialDoc: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
ComptonGee:

Please who are the authentic winners?

Truth is there's no authentic winner.
The should be a rerun with a whole new set of candidates. IMO.
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by racerve(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lightway:
Any sensible human being will known that a lot of money has been saved since July when the budget for subsidy elapsed. Since Government no longer had to pay subsidy, all that money has been saved. That is what Tinibu meant.

The NLC president wants to behave like ASUU president. Buhari destoryed ASUU completley and left them without 8 months salary to teach them a lesson.

since NLC went on strike, you have not heard ASUU make any noise. Let NLC watch and see. Fuel subsidy is gone forever and will never come back.

I could have sent you 5k, but you're supporting nonsense so I won't give you anything.

Shey that 5k is still in my account?
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Lumig: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr Ajaero, how do you know this?
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
evil and satanic descendants looking for partner or name sake. check their head and back of their leg, the flat and yam u go see
Xscape1993:
We know ooo. The evil party and lies are just inseparable...
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by softy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
JOemmy:
So the old drug lord and mandate robber was just deceiving nigerians in his usual dubious character?

Yes.
Some school of thoughts believe that he was raising all these policies to regain all the money he had expended on his election jamboree.

My own opinion: reverse the PMS price to N250 per litre.

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Acidosis(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Convert 25% of your funds/savings to $$$ and invest at 5-6% per annum. You won't regret it. cool

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Mccullum: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Stop asking stupid question,
What has language got to do with your tribe being naturally slaves by nature? My language is Igbo, Yoruba, English and German and so what? I will start to take your people seriously when you install Oba of Ilorin ..... Cowards and slaves

Foolishness is your problem, the Yorubas in Ilorin accepted the Emir as their
Oba due to their believed in Islamic religion, so therefore, they didn't want
normal traditional Obaship system that rooted with polytheism, they believed in monotheism,
it's what they liked and preferred. why are you crying more than the bereaved.
There's nothing like coward there. Go and called the Igbos in Anambra State coward and slaves for allowing continuity of a descendants of Benin ruling as Obi of Onitsha. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Forumobserver12(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pakute:

Had we ever recorded as high as 1trillion in FAAC's acct before subsidy was removed in May?. Why must Jagaban show you the money?, have the Governors or State's Commissioners of finance deny the fact?

How much was the official dollar rate before and now, The devaluation of the naira was the reason for the increase, go and ask Economist for further update, stop this your propaganda...
Re: Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero by Henrychino(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
This shit hole country is gone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.