Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate (34768 Views)

Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by jericco1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Busybrain2233: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria needs reform ASAP, the sufferings don too much abeg. undecided
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Godwin4444: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
slivertongue:
NIGERIANS must say know to dictatorship disguised as democracy
nigerians must say no to ipob plan b disguised as protest

2 Likes

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by clinician2x: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Protesters should be made to Pay for that Damaged Gate they pull down. Small small all this will turn to Anarchy cos I don't see any reason for them to destroy that gate🤨 From pulling down of gate to more Atrocities loading.

Idiots like you think say na other people them de do. A failed Nigeria is to your personal detriment while a successful Nigeria is to your personal gains. De play okay
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Okwyjesus(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
slivertongue:
NIGERIANS must say NO to dictatorship disguised as democracy

That's was the issue with Sahel Africa.

What we call democracy is different to what others call democracy

1 Like

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Quenncee: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Protesters should be made to Pay for that Damaged Gate they pull down. Small small all this will turn to Anarchy cos I don't see any reason for them to destroy that gate🤨 From pulling down of gate to more Atrocities loading.

Whether this stone go fit cure your craze.

1 Like

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by NAC1666: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gate way no good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Acekidc4(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
NAC1666:

Gate way no good

🤔🤔
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by pharmagba: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tntsi:
Nigeria as it stands cannot afford rock stars as leader
You cannot be telling the people to sacrifice while you living life like a rock star.

Nigeria as it stands cannot afford the old Nigeria.

Nigerian needs a sacrificial leader who will lead by personal example.
One who will roll up his shirt and come down to talk and interact with the people.
One who feels what the people feel not one whose daughter or son is after being called first daughter of Nigeria .

Nigerians need the leader they voted.
Nigerians need the leaders of the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.
Obi couldn't prove he won election
Want to be president through the back door.

Nigeria shall prevail
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by slivertongue: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
nigerians must say no to ipob plan b disguised as protest

But the protest is for the good of all including you that's why they are protesting in your area
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Acekidc4(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Quenncee:

Am sure you are among those who pull the Gate down🙄🙄
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Obaofaba: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Person wey never eat afternoon food belleful 😂😂😂

Everyone is not hungry like ipob, suffering from malnutrition.
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by iukpe: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Damn! Now the Senate will need N16b to reinstall the gate.

1 Like

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Judolisco(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
it took less than 2 minutes to pull down dat gate... They pushed it down with their hands.. No be yeye gate bdat... With d whole lot of allocation to d senate for reconstruction they can't even afford a proper gate....
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Acekidc4(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
clinician2x:

Idiots like you think say na other people them de do. A failed Nigeria is to your personal detriment while a successful Nigeria is to your personal gains. De play okay

Goan tell your father at home that he is an idiot before you come here to call me an idiot Ok.
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Nolevel666: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
Tear gas them all.

Marafuvkers!!!

Why pulling down the assembly gate?

Only criminals does that, they should be treated as one.

You have the right to protest, but remember, where your own right stopped, that's where mine begins.

You must not obstruct my way or force me to reason same way with you.

Keep protesting at a corner of the road without infringement to my rights too.

After realising that the protest is flopped, they changed to notice me tactics.

Unna go tire, tomorrow's gonna be worst.

The president just assumed office for crying out loud you hypocrites!!!
Until you explain the context to which you vomited that maggot you remain a fool to me
Just like your God in his shithole called heaven
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by diggindeep: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

MR. BILL GATE: Just as LAGOS state burying 103 persons should also be held accountable.

When the time comes, they might pull much more than just gates.
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Nolevel666: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Quenncee:

i hope his head was plucked off
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Godwin4444: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
slivertongue:

But the protest is for the good of all including you that's why they are protesting in your area
ipob dare not try any protest in my area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Acekidc4(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
you are not normal.

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Aplaudez(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

What's your stress mister
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Obaofaba: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Nolevel666 post=124834857]
Until you explain the context to which you vomited that maggot you remain a fool to me
Just like your God in his shithole called heaven[/quote

Your brain is too light to comprehend simple English.

Onyeoshi.
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by slivertongue: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
ipob dare not try any protest in my area

Hold your peace. The protest is for the good of the citizens
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by waveman2: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
So what do you want sane nigerians to do?when they were preaching and appealing that ya all shun religion and ethnicity and vote a leader and a party we can tackle una no gree now you want us to go and die all in the name of protest.everyone had better adjust and wait maybe we would have sense in another 4 years time.
hotplate:
I just angrily ended a call with one babe who happens to be a student, for her NLC shouldn't protest because it might result in shutting down the campus which will further delay her graduation date... This is the same person that has been complaining about spending too much on transport recently... I don't know why Nigerians are like this we are ready to adjust to sufferings rather than addressing the suffering itself

1 Like

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Aplaudez(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
hotplate:
I just angrily ended a call with one babe who happens to be a student, for her NLC shouldn't protest because it might result in shutting down the campus which will further delay her graduation date... This is the same person that has been complaining about spending too much on transport recently... I don't know why Nigerians are like this we are ready to adjust to sufferings rather than addressing the suffering itself

Lol. Very funny, I guessed you've been succumbing to her billings in one way or the other grin

Apa lawon omo yeen tongue
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Quenncee: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Am sure you are among those who pull the Gate down🙄🙄

No man fit talk shit to me

Ni ilu mi, you go collect ooo

Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Etimemy: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
I support this this protest, there's nothing like palliative, it will still end up in Tinubu back pocket
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by megpro(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Your country is a lawless country. How many times have your leader been made to be accountable for looting the country's treasury? If they did not pull that gate down, the lawmakers would never have taken them serious.
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Mozegee: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
. I don't think you know the cost of food stuffs in the market. may be you are still eating mama thank you
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Acekidc4(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mozegee:
. I don't think you know the cost of food stuffs in the market. may be you are still eating mama thank you

*Shake head*Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱
Re: Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate by Acekidc4(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
megpro:
Your country is a lawless country. How many times have your leader been made to be accountable for looting the country's treasury? If they did not pull that gate down, the lawmakers would never have taken them serious.

Must you destroy things before you pass your message 🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. / Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! / What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.