Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... (261 Views)

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Akwa Ibom Kingdom Is The 5th Highest Producer Of Oil And Gas In Africa / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... by Psiyohos: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Any serious government cannot keep turning a blind eye to the bane of society called 'Church'

The poverty capital cannot be home to 7 of out of the 10 richest pastors in the world.
Churches must be made to pay tax!

Imagine if these buisness ventures were paying tax of 500k per sunday. Multiply that with the 10 million churches in Nigeria, many of these redeemed churches will be forced to merge like the commercial banks that they are.

The government could be making 500 billion X 52 weeks = 52 trillion per year
Imagine that kind of money just lying there waiting for someone to cash it in.

Just imagine that alll these churches were Basketball courts. Think of all the employment we would create.
How can viable arable be land be left untouched in the name of Camp..
Redeem Camp
Deeper life Camp
Mountain of fire Camp etc

I mean hectares of land that can be used for agriculture and they are not paying a single cent in tax. Ha.

Well since they claim that there kingdom is not of this world, they have no business accruing viable farmland.
Re: Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... by Psiyohos: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2023
JOS; A CASE STUDY

Ever since the British called the Berom people savages, there have been silent wars and tactics used to enforce a civilization of hunger on them, trickling down over the years, the people have become enslaved in their own land.
They took their land from them and gave them bibles. Now, every Berom man wields a bible, a hunger and wears a suit coat of more than 10 years, unable to break free from the shackles of Christianity.

They took advantage of thier gullibility to steal their land using church.
Using protestantism and the ethos of abroad to deceive their youths. These Demons from Osun state use Redeem and other churches to enslave them, using church to steal their land
Forcing them to live like the rats up the mountain in their own villages.

The people will be impoverished, for if you can't buy the peddled reality and ethos of the abroad Nigerian, you find yourself selling your father and children's heritage (your land) and using the money to eat sweet, buy sneakers and wigs.

THE CHRISTIANIZED AMERICAN NIGERIAN
(LOL)

But when you ask yourself in the cold night Why can't I make it?
Go after your land for You are being colonised.
Go and farm your land !!!
Ask yourself What is Redeem church producing for you and why are they sitting on viable farm land.
Churches are useless institution that only function on Sunday, why then will they just fence people's land and watch them as they trudge hungrily

Like play like play, Land no dey again sef !!
The youths are even the most gullibel they are Using sex and touche English to stagnate them
They are soft voiced and quasi-civilized, proud jacket wearing but very hungry.
They can't own and can never own property or even Liberate themselves
You'll see them
Hello, goodmorning
how are you
I'm fine

You are not fine
You are a slave

A civilised slave you think you are touche, Because you are wearing sneakers and jeans
Look at the house you are staying in?

Which is why most of the girls here are into prostitution
Church is the reason for a man that can't farm enough money to send his daughter to school is only preparing her for a life of prostitution

You See everyone here with red eyes,
Always frying and roasting corn. smoke have finished their eyes. While thier men are riding okada.
Go around jos and count the numbers of Redeem Churches not to talk of other churches o
and Tell me what is Redeem producing ??

Don't let church take your land from you
Don't let church take your land from you

Your Land is your wealth,Your pride, your power and your heritage If not your children will become tenants in thier own land

Destroy and chase those churches away, Collect your land from them. !!!
Since their kingdom is not of this world
They shouldn't take arable farm land from us and hoist an engineered famine on us and our children

Next time you are unable to buy cloth
Look at at next church beside you and ask what is that thing producing for me
And why is it wasting my land...

Re: Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... by Psiyohos: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2023
The Yorubas have successfully Colonised the People of Jos.
I don't think they even know or remember who they used to be.
By using orthodoxy, and Christianity they have supplanted them and made them docile like secondary school students, why they systemically steal their land and shaunt them in their own state.
This Church thinking perpetuated by these demons is used to keep people stagnated, quiet and hoist a ethos of Prostitution and fake life
Why your land is being carted away.
I repeat Christianity is the biggest Witchcraft there is and by using these useless Institution they turn your state into Babylon.

I see everyday old women breaking stones with hammers, sweeping the road side trying to keep their place clean while these locust just consume and pillage in righteousness.
How can women and men in their 70s be sweeping the road without even recognition or payment. Because they can't bear to see what their land have become.

Until you open your eyes.
Know that I told you that Church have to die in Nigeria, since their kingdom is not of this world They have no business stealing our land.

1 Like

Re: Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... by princepeter566: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2023
So how much tax will your mosque pay??
Abi u forget say mosque to na religious center??.
Re: Since Their Kingdom Is Not Of This World... by Psiyohos: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2023
princepeter566:
So how much tax will your mosque pay??
Abi u forget say mosque to na religious center??.

Go and listen to Movement Against Second Slavery by Fela.
Alhaji means stranger and in Nigeria, it is a title to show us that Strangers have been ruling us for 60 years.
When the Churches are tax, the mosques will conform too. The mosques learn thier excesses from the Chuch
Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter

(1) (Reply)

Niger Cop: Before We Use Military Tinubu & Nigerians Needs To Watch This Video / Please Which Country Is This? / Bokoharam Fighting Iswap In The North(seem Prayer Actually Works)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.