Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus (48172 Views)

Police Parades Chike Ibezim Arrested For Cyberstalking / Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Metrofox(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Afamed:
Perfect . Other children of confusion, bitterness, hate and propaganda will learn from it.

There are many of them in this platform. We are closely monitoring them, all days for the thieves, one day for the owner
my friend go sleep

1 Like

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Calitoscassius(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
They need to also go and arrest MC Oluomo and jail him otherwise this is just nonsense, only ordinary defenceless Naigerians are being picked on i guess. Eniola Badmus who ever da fork he is can lick my bum

1 Like

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by ShaqFu: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmm. A lesson that should be learnt by some monikers here.
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by bablon20(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
If u want to create content for traffic always use ur sense and not your anus, I pray the 200k isonu she got will be enough to pay for her bail. I hope the tribal bigots won't turn this to tribal issue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Always dem in anything crime, they even commit it with pride. check her name and u will knw dem

10 Likes

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
plaindealer:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tiktoker-jailed-three-years-for-cyberstalking-actress-eniola-badmus/
Nigerian court give
Judgement in one week abeg wetin that lady give judge chop
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by R0LL0N(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmm Oga at the top at work. Who be ofili ganga gbogbo big Girls Eniola Bad(Amos) before Asiwaju Tinubu era.

2 Likes

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by ezechi242: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
which court sentenced her, leave eniola the liar, she just cooked up that nonsense drama so people will stop talking about her, ok were is that chimobi that sent the girl to defame her.....meshshhw
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by socialmediaman: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
plaindealer:
Cyberstalking, cyber harassment, bullying and intimidation is getting out of hand and the government must do something about it.

Just imagine some igbo people still raving mad and constituting a nuisance just because they cannot tolerate and respect other people's rights to freedom of choice and association.

Must every Nigerian vote for obi and must you commit felony crimes because obi lost an election?

Sad..

While you're deceiving none other than yourself, don't forget that we all watched as Igbos and everyone else who appeared to look like Igbos, were prevented from voting in Lagos state in the just concluded elections, because some people couldn't respect their rights to freedom of choice and association

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Damn you know those flesh eaters well grin
Godwin4444:
just like I said in my previous comment

Aside from hate for Yoruba n Tinubu, igbos have nothing on us

They are just specially built to hate

As fuel is to car is hate to Igbo man, remove hate from him n that’s d end

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Fountain23: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
U RE USELESS FOR SAYING THIS TRASH..
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by NavasBit: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good move. Some crazy nuisance will learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Noblechykk(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
plaindealer:
Cyberstalking, cyber harassment, bullying and intimidation is getting out of hand and the government must do something about it.

Just imagine some igbo people still raving mad and constituting a nuisance just because they cannot tolerate and respect other people's rights to freedom of choice and association.

Must every Nigerian vote for obi and must you commit felony crimes because obi lost an election?

Sad..
You can make your point without being stupid, Olodo. I don't know if Igbo torment you every night in your dream

1 Like

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by ElSudani: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
socialmediaman:

While you're deceiving none other than yourself, don't forget that we all watched as Igbos and everyone else who appeared to look like Igbos, were prevented from voting in Lagos state in the just concluded elections, because some people couldn't respect their rights to freedom of choice and association

I saw a video of a mob who chased away a Yoruba guy and prevented him from voting somewhere in the south-east.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Rooneyx(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
May God punish that useless mouth of yours. Tribal bigoted fool
TheNiceGuy:
Why always Igbo? angry

Why angry
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by 7lives: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
meobizy:
Three years is a harsh sentence. However she'll learn from it. How long did Kemi stay in prison? That one deserved such time.

Why she no fit pay 150k?.
She collected 200k for the dirty smear video but she no gree pay 150k fine.
Make she go jail, aka gum dirty jobber forming blogger.
Rubbish.
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by bolacode: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Perfect!
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by DenreleDave(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
ezechi242:
which court sentenced her, leave eniola the liar, she just cooked up that nonsense drama so people will stop talking about her, ok were is that chimobi that sent the girl to defame her.....meshshhw

U r not making sense..

Chimobi that sent her or not.. The main thing is they have caught the main person Dt circulated the video...

Would u love such if done to you?

3 Likes

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
7lives:

Why she no fit pay 150k?.
She collected 200k for the dirty smear video but she no gree pay 150k fine.
Make she go jail, aka gum dirty jobber forming blogger.
Rubbish.
Fast money made is fast money spent. Lol.
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by blackdover: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023

Purify your listening experience with the boombox bass speakers.

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by dragunov: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
plaindealer:

Sad..

Honestly! I have never seen a people so emotional and unable to tame their emotions like Igbos. They just can't stand any form of defeat.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Jlow2: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
ivolt:

You aren't bright!
This girl was convicted for a specific offence with evidence after
the victim lodged a complain.
Creating fake video against a complainant.
If someone is threatening and lying against you, kindly
report to your nearest police station with evidence.

BTW, insult is not a crime.
so asari Dokubo and mc oluomo that threatened to kill Igbo’s , without any provocation whatsoever, because they exercised their constitutional right and supported whom they preferred at the election, have the right do so, but Eze Ndigbo in Ajax estate is still in detention since march for same thing asari and mc oluomo did, we re watching , no champion forever, one day the oppressed will assume power(I will leave with a military proverb, when you capture a general shoot him on the head, because if he escapes and captures you it will be unimaginable
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Agugbadin: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Why always Igbo? angry

Why angry
Is in their DNA

4 Likes

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Dchampion65: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
N150,000 redemption for 3years jail term.
Are you kidding me?
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Agugbadin: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Why always Igbo? angry

Why angry

Is in their DNA.
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Davicl: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
That fat idiot piggy never see her match grin

1 Like

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Banhammy717: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Instead of her to obey sit at home order in peace, her idleness every Monday morning has put her in prison.

If I were the judge, I won't give any option of fine

4 Likes

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by Calitoscassius(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
So Naigerian courts can deliver judgement so fast, while Mazi Kanu has being in detention for 2 years now waiting for i don't know what?
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by damkin24(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Honestly I don't support the option of fine in this conviction and if at all there would be it must be heavy fine in the tune of millions not just this 150k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by ttobizz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
plaindealer:

Sad..

And who's this again? For God's sake judgement has been passed.
Re: Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus by ppogba: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
😢 she should have forgiven her

The last time I checked, Eniola Badmus is not Jesus Christ.

The video in question was seen by 3 million people. Do you know what it means for 3 million people to see you slandered for what you never did?

I am surprised you never condemned the act but finds it easy to talk about forgiveness.

Brethren, check yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.