Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Thrilling Short Story We Can All Learn From Written By Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thrilling Short Story We Can All Learn From Written By Me. (145 Views)

Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Free Scholarship For All, Learn Mathematics with Ease / See An Application Letter Written By A Secondary School Graduate To Seek For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thrilling Short Story We Can All Learn From Written By Me. by Moyosorefav(f): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ailurophobia
"It's Halloween, let's do something epic, I need something that'd gain us more popularity, and I know just the thing"
Khloe said to Frank and Carrie, Carrie and Khloe were cheerleaders, they were the cool kids in school " tell us your plan I have to be home by ten no stories, we've wasted enough time scaring trick or treat kids " Carrie said
"Okay, we'll head off to the Cemetery to make a skit, Frank would play ghost, then we'll pretend we're just innocent kids trying to take a pic at the Cemetery for Halloween", "that's actually a great idea" Frank added

In a little while they were at the cemetery, there was hissing in the woods, they moved closer and saw a black cat staring at them intensely, Frank lost it immediately he had always hated cats , he took a stick to scare it off, but the cat was persistent and moved closer hissing at him, he took a large stone and threw it at the cat, the cat let out a painful howl " is it dead?" Khloe asked " I'm getting freaked out let's leave" Carrie said tugging at Frank's shirt "I don't care i hate cats" he said with disgust
Khloe went over the cat and picked it up to bury it in a proper way she felt really bad, that was the worst Halloween ever.

The following week she noticed Frank hasn't been coming for classes, after school she went to his place and met his mom, she looked so sad "Mrs Smith? , Is everything alright Frank has been missing classes.
"Everything is not okay every since Halloween, Frank's been having nightmares about a black cat, this morning he woke up with scratches and bruises we had to rush him to the hospital and we all know he has fear of cats, I don't think he's going to be alright".

What I learnt from my story: Do not be hasty to make a decision in every situation and also learn how to control your emotions and fear so it doesn't control you, Frank had phobia for cats, he couldn't face his fear so he had to be a slave to his fear.
Let me know what lesson you learnt from my story, thank you and stay anticipated , more chapters coming soon....

Re: A Thrilling Short Story We Can All Learn From Written By Me. by billyreynolds: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2023
The article is so informative and here i want to share Halloween Pumpkin Face Paint Ideas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistake In Spellings / NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year / Register For Nursing @queen University Belfast Uk & Enjoy A Post Study Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.