Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Own A VTU App And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Own A VTU App And Make Money (173 Views)

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / How To Start A Vtu (virtual Top Up) Service Business In Nigeria / How To Make 20k Weekly As A VTU Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A VTU App And Make Money by Pgold18: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hi,

Here's an opportunity to start making cool money by creating and managing your own VTU website and Application.

Sounds interesting right?
There are millions of internet users in Nigeria, they can't probably access Internet without having some megabytes on their phones. Imagine securing some thousands from these millions of internet users on your VTU App, and whenever they buy data from your platform, you have your own commission secured in your account.

With the above illustration, it's easy to imagine the amount of money you will be earning everyday, even when you are sleeping.

I'm going to teach you how to have your VTU website and Application, and have the App published on Google play store. I will also teach you what you need to do to get people download your App and see you earnings growing everyday.

All marketing strategies that you need to succeed in the business will be deployed.
With this plan, you just sleep while money keep flowing in your account.

HERE is another package that may interest you:
Do you have interest in buying data at a cheap price from a website and resell it to your customers at your own rate? I can teach you how to do this also, and get you a eye-catching flyer for your business.

Interested? Message this contact on WhatsApp: +2349038104609.
Or email the details on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

7 Golden Rules Of The Broke Life. / How To Get 10,000 Organic Instagram Followers In 10 Days / One Of The Reason For Our Crypto-success @ 10 DOLLARS Maildrops Is ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.