Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders (34383 Views)

El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC / Again: Industrial Court Restrains TUC, NLC, Others From Embarking On Strike (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Fugazy2023: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Offpoint1:
grin The fact that there are humans who actually believe TinibU will perform makes me to doubt the sanity of some humans.

The fact that some people believe the Pandora fraudster actually have the mental capacity to lead a country like Nigeria shows how mentally deranged some people are

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by tabaralph: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
gebest:
He thought NLC were joking.

Calm down and see how it goes

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by babaedge: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dumb and daft reasoning
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by anjowaka510(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
updatechange:
Their demand of 200k minimum wage is outrageous, no government will agree to that.
That is exactly my thought. It will cause hyperinflation.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by yemi1504: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ColorationMento: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is a great administrator. One thing believe is that this present protest would not hit like the endsar and others cos the South west and other state are still yet to recover from the effect of the protest. My view point is that this particular needless in this trying time and couple with the fact that the new govt is barely 2 months. God bless Nigeria

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by tabaralph: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Fugazy2023:

The fact that some people believe the Pandora fraudster actually have the mental capacity to lead a country like Nigeria shows how mentally deranged some people are

Obi that can’t negotiate successfully with the Anambra state civil servants expecially the doctors for 18months, don’t mind the mumus

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by funshint(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Something Buhari never did for once. May we not have such a lifeless President like Buhari again in this country IJN! Amen🙏

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by yemi1504: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
gebest:
He thought NLC were joking.

Abi o! Na even NLC allow themselves to be deceived when dey wan first strike!
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by casualobserver: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
2day42moro:
Reverse the fuel price now. Simple

That ship has sailed. You should have paid attention when the Petroleum industry act was passed. Subsidy is illegal. The subsidy we enjoyed under Buhari for the rest of his tenure was actually not legal, which was why they borrowed money from NNPC “illegally” to fund it and why NNPC says the govt owes it money.

To reintroduce subsidy, the petroleum industry act must be amended….and you have to go through the process of amendment.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by AmotekunSW: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
post=124836181:

Why You Dey Ask Na?

As you just dey hear na.
Plenty gist full today. You suppose dey update us na.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Sebosede(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
God help Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
eleribu person spotted crying with sweet tears to drink shocked shocked
Chiefpriestt:
Druggie said that 1trillion has been saved from removal of fuel subsidy but it's all lies. He's looting Nigeria dry because he knows his days are numbered as president.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by dododawa1: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
A listen leader
Unlike BUHARI

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Reference(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good leadership. Dialogue is the way to deescalate. Tapping the pulse of the citizenry and constantly letting them know what you are doing is key to good governance.

No one just out of surgery is left to himself without close observation. Nigeria is quaking. Kudos.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
u go school shocked shocked shocked , mumu
Ezmans:
see english

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
bring ya worthless failed fada na shocked shocked shocked
MakeWeTalk:
Tinubu is not fit to rule Nigeria.

He is either asleep like he did in Benin Republic

Or he is doing drugs

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by JoshTim: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Druggie said that 1trillion has been saved from removal of fuel subsidy but it's all lies. He's looting Nigeria dry because he knows his days are numbered as president.

I could see frustration written all over your post....the Edo people will say doo o.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by komzy589(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kazeem47:
Please it's not easy be a leader.They need time and prayers from us too.I believe things will be in order soon.Rome wasn't built in a day.Everybody wants the president to solve his or her issues.Wahala no too much so? Economic hardship, insecurity and foreign country wahala.
No sir we don’t want him to solve our existing problems.
We want him to return things to the way he met them. I mean, if you are implementing new plans to help a deplorable condition, it shouldn’t make that same condition worse.
The demand here is that you either improve things or leave them the way you met them.
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
who dear not. ani e ti ya weyre in ile e bo ye shocked shocked shocked
001Lagos:
you and Seunmsg, Helinues don change mouth again?

I thought you people bragged that the labour union will dare not stage a protest in the country ?
But you and Tinubu were dared and the protest hold. Na same una dey beg the labour union for dialogue so they could end the protest 😂😆😂😆😂

I follow protest and I'm happy that i did 😂
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bribery and more corruption
That's all that will happen and the useless Igbo NLC leader will chop and clean mouth

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Chiefpriestt: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
JoshTim:

I could see frustration written all over your post....the Edo people will say doo o.
Lol...You are too myopic to know a thing about me. In my house are enough to eat and drink. Saying things as they are don't portray one as a wailer or frustrated one but you cretins supporting the druggie think everyone is living a low life like you lots.
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by olabright11(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
I suggest that they should subsidies the food stuff and import more so that the price will be normal, it's once said, an hungry man is an hangry man.
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Money settlement as usual to buy them over
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by JoshTim: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Lol...You are too myopic to know a thing about me. In my house are enough to eat and drink. Saying things as they are don't portray one as a wailer or frustrated one but you cretins supporting the druggie think everyone is living a low life like you lots.

It's not difficult to know a drowning man...it's written all over your post.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Chiefpriestt: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
JoshTim:

It's not difficult to know a drowning man...it's written all over your post.
You can't afford the life I live even in your next world
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by JoshTim: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
You can't afford the life I live even in your next world

grin grin grin. This poor thing.

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Bovis(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu cannot be a listening president and at the same time inflicting hardship on Nigerians. The two cannot work together

See ehn, regardless of who is in power - subsidy has got to go cos it had minimal benefits on the majority. Jonathan ought to have removed it but lacked the political will. Most young Nigerians are lucky to be born in the age of IT/SM therefore should use the opportunity to learn on this forum and shun hateful rhetoric/politics. Many opportunities are about to be created, shine your eyes and follow the money. May this administration favour us IJN 🙏

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by complexstuffs(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
First Tinubu addressed the country before the protest started, then on the first day of the protest, he met with the president of NLC and TUC.
Unlike one useless fellow that made doctors go on 8months strike.

LAMBA Obi made doctors go on strike for 8 months

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ojobek: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
What is he thinking before? SLEEPING!!!
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by ElSudani: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

Sounds like a broken old Victor Uwaifo record. Remember those you have to tip along with your finger?

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by oyeb15: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Waste of space president. Mandate thief. Shame on his stewpid supporters.
How can someone like Tinubu become Nigeria president?
Shame on us all.

The hardship is too much. Wetin

Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter