Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders (34410 Views)

El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC / Again: Industrial Court Restrains TUC, NLC, Others From Embarking On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Vello(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Offpoint1:
grin The fact that there are humans who actually believe TinibU will perform makes me to doubt the sanity of some humans.
And if Tinubu cannot perform, who do you think can? Obi or Atiku?
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Vello:

And if Tinubu cannot perform, who do you think can? Obi or Atiku?

leave atiku and obi for the nth time and focus on your figurehead failure for heavens sake.

una never tire to always compare or look for what will cushion your failure?

tinubu is the "president" focus on him
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by georgeakins: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
First Tinubu addressed the country before the protest started, then on the first day of the protest, he met with the president of NLC and TUC.
Unlike one useless fellow that made doctors go on 8months strike.

Peter Obingo from Agulu cave
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Vello(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rayban25:

leave atiku and obi for the nth time and focus on your figurehead failure for heavens sake.

una never tire to always compare or look for what will cushion your failure?

tinubu is the "president" focus on him
Stop talking like a beast of no nation. I asked you to tell me who you think can succeed since your burnt sacrifice you call brain believes Tinubu cannot succeed.

Just so you know, failure awaits you also same way you wish others.
Hatred kill you there
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Vello:

Stop talking like a beast of no nation. I asked you to tell me who you think can succeed since your burnt sacrifice you call brain believes Tinubu cannot succeed.

Just so you know, failure awaits you also same way you wish others.
Hatred kill you there

Look at you. Failure and olodo just like your druggie principal

Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Dejijossy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Druggie said that 1trillion has been saved from removal of fuel subsidy but it's all lies. He's looting Nigeria dry because he knows his days are numbered as president.

Confuses people everywhere
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Emekaonline: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2023
Wainey:
First Tinubu addressed the country before the protest started, then on the first day of the protest, he met with the president of NLC and TUC.
Unlike one useless fellow that made doctors go on 8months strike.

8 months or 13 months??
Re: President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders by Vello(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Look at you. Failure and olodo just like your druggie principal
I asked you a very simple question but you're throwing tantrums, displaying your generational IPOBic irrationality.
Dem use hatred curse you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.