Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104488 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Goodman2023: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family

How come non of your family member was among them ? Not even your father or mother ...at least let's use that to evaluate the educational background of your family...well, your father and mother may just be among those idiots shouting asa wana at the background
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by XAUBulls: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Beremx:
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu.

Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths
Berem,

The first sentence of your post is quite an irresponsible post. Get your facts right and do NOT make highly defamatory comments here.

President Tinubu and Asari Dokubo have known one another since the 1990s during the pro-democracy struggles and the fight against Military dictatorship in Nigeria. Senator Shehu Sani, Olisa Agbakoba, Ken Saro-Wiwa and more were jailed, brutalized, and killed in the 1990s because of their fight for the democracy that many of you are enjoying as of today.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by kestolove95(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Obi is sponsoring NLC protest

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Diligence: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Vividly remember BABA AHMED DATTI warning of recognising Unconstitutional & Illegitimate...
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by eepeepook: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2023
So, how did that turn out?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by bdon123(m): 1:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

He should hire Yorubas. Yorubas love fighting proxy war. They lacks ball to confront their fears.
very true.fear Is a yoruba thing ,plenty mouth bt no mind.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Chudyned26: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2023
This is how a peaceful protest will soon turn violent.

Better allow labour do thier protests and go back peacefully... 70% of Nigerians are in support of labor... This people should not make their kind in labor camp to come out ooo.

This is a fight between death and survival so you all should choose your tent.

This is purely unconstitutional and provocative... Mark my words, if they do this once again, this peaceful protest by labor will turn violent.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by nony43(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Ttalk:
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed

Dry.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Dittodat: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better
Namdiot coward Cownu the IPOB terrorist cannibal is now in the "Zoo" cage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Kabiru907: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-gagM5VGeo

E remain Tompolo, Gunment of Agberos!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by GloriousGbola: 1:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Oh How the tables have turned

In 2012 asari dokubo personally threatened pengassan leaders in port Harcourt. There was no strike in pH if I recall. Or the east. He also organized an occupy your resources counter protest.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Awon enemy of progress. Nigeria can never be great when we have people like this in the country.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Kennydoc(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Ttalk:
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed

I'm sure IPOB has been organising the protests in Ibadan and Osun. You guys should have some shame mehn!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2023
bdon123:

very true.fear Is a yoruba thing ,plenty mouth bt no mind.

You mean like ODUMBLVK that ran away like a chicken in LASU when kasala burst?

Una go explain tire...no evidence...

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by cococandy(f): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Wow what a loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by cococandy(f): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Awon enemy of progress. Nigeria can never be great when we have people like this in the country.
indeed
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by toprealman: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2023
mightyhaze:
Oga if roasted pig dey hungry u just talk so naa grin
To be honest I won’t feed a stray dog this particular pork…very disgusting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by fuckJones(f): 2:20am On Aug 03, 2023
KingLennon:

Will u keep kwayet! You are boasting and defending a man who has killed thousands of people. U need to take a drug called 'Senselin' sad
you fit swear that you never support KANU and ekpo action before?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Deefirm: 2:32am On Aug 03, 2023
This is a very big dent to the person of PBAT, how do you take this reputation to go settle the scuffle in Niger? When you patronize criminals? Chai, naija is gone.

Generalmystic:

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Ifogift007: 2:36am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
I know you haven't eaten for the past few days.. drop ur account number we are glad 😊😊😊😊 to help...stop πŸšπŸ›‘πŸšπŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸšπŸšπŸšπŸ›‘ disgracing Ur generation
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Gentlelox: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
are u people always unfortunate in life ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Blake755: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better
U mean he is saying the truth
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by DKM123: 3:04am On Aug 03, 2023
I hope this man's name is written correctly in the history books and in the most unkindest way possible so his generation will know that he was one of the most evul NIGERIANS that ever lived.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Rumobaba: 3:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by zedegit: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

This man is over stepping his boundaries. Where is DSS again?

Have they slept?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by 007kjb: 3:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

This is what is called 'Tit for Tat'. Lol cheesy

Keep laughing you will be consumed in your laughter
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by delishpot: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Presidential tout. The struggle for Niger delta pipeline security contract is real.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Drsmartphilips: 3:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

He should hire Yorubas. Yorubas love fighting proxy war. They lacks ball to confront their fears.
proxy wars indeed,igbos develop high BP at the mention of Adekunle, Yoruba people are known for fighting wars,show me Igbo empire outside your inhabitable mud republic
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Drsmartphilips: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2023
zedegit:

This man is over stepping his boundaries. Where is DSS again?

Have they slept?
to do what, asari is better than kanu or obi

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Drsmartphilips: 3:51am On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=Ifogift007 post=124843685]I know you haven't eaten for the past few days.. drop ur account number we are glad 😊😊😊😊 to help...stop πŸšπŸ›‘πŸšπŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸšπŸšπŸšπŸ›‘ disgracing Ur generation [/quote you wey never chaow dey form big man,he will feed you and your family
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by igbosarejews(m): 4:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Dittodat:

Namdiot coward Cownu the IPOB terrorist cannibal is now in the "Zoo" cage.
Your mama Toto
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by igbosarejews(m): 4:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
proxy wars indeed,igbos develop high BP at the mention of Adekunle, Yoruba people are known for fighting wars,show me Igbo empire outside your inhabitable mud republic

Can Yoruba tribe face the Igbo's alone without Federal and foreign support.
Una go come online dey make noise up and down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton β€˜Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.