Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104487 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by KingLennon(m): 4:23am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
you fit swear that you never support KANU and ekpo action before?
I don't support anybody. I call a spade a spade and not a big spoon...
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by vanunu: 4:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
This has been my worries. I don't want Ijaws dragged into Asari Dokubo's madness.

But unfortunately that's the lane it would tow.

Quite unfortunately, this fat pig and his ancestors are not even Ijaws
That is why their ancestors were sold as slaves
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by lesbiconverter: 4:33am On Aug 03, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Pulling down the National Assembly gates is part of protesting? Or just a guise to create chaos.
Why are they protesting or having reasons for protesting in the first place?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Etileh: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2023
Could imagine this rubbish,an individual feeling bigger than the nation. Naija is a joke
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Mariadeserio: 4:50am On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Means
Take IJAWS out of the Tomfoolery of that Fat Buffoon called Asari Dokubo.😕

Kalabari, Andoni or anyother tribe should Claim him.😒
Kalabari is ijaw and ijaw is kalabari, that one of our sons is misbehaving doesn't make him less ijaw. Stop this stupid divisive comments, it makes you sound uneducated. Will you say the same thing if Asari did something good?

Nevertheless, Asari needs to be called to order, this is unbecoming of him and that's not what we ijaws do. We don't fight foolish wars.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Mariadeserio: 4:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Ijaws are making themselves national traitors

Keep quiet my friend!!

Asari is not fighting for the ijaw nation, he is fighting for his own belly and pocket. So keep ijaw out of your mouth!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by sameks08(m): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.
. Obi is a gentleman He is bigger than all this your rubbish post. He went to court because He believe in justice. So if you may ask me I will say that your darling president knows about it. Obi is not agbero
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Flame333: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
Tinubu has elevated Agberoism to a high new level in Nigeria

A dude that rugged Abacha, go ask where he is coming from before embarrassing yourself..

You know nothing but swaying with media lies..

Show one evidence that he confronted NLC in negative manner
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by enemyofprogress: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2023
ivolt:

I have checked the video from beginning to the end.
Please, where is the confrontation?
mosquitoes get brain pass you, I swear
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by KGBKremlin: 5:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Beremx:
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu. Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths

Who is your supreme leader if you called asari dokubo a terrorist?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by KGBKremlin: 5:28am On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Tinubu has reduced Nigeria to a complete joke. What sort of rubbish is this?!

Says from Ipob supporters of sit at home
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by KGBKremlin: 5:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better

And the example of the zoo find in your cannibals region.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by EthanSly: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

It's so obvious you don't think with your brain fa
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Elliotwaveforec: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Good job, Asari! Do any how, see any how.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by 7arrows: 5:39am On Aug 03, 2023
What a shame. Honestly I weep for this nation. How can tinubu be grooming a terrorist. Nigeria shame on you. NLC is protesting this fool is coming to counter the protest. I never see this kind nonsense b4.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by chukel(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2023
This old man is a nuisance. Tinubu will regret elevating this man's thuggery.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by freeborn02: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Emekaonline:

Is that why many of your family were being caught and sent to prison daily in foreign lands for drug trafficking because they love Tinubu so much and decide to follow him even when many of them will be sent to their early graves? Hahahaha

I can't remember any of my family members being jailed over drug.

Stop confusing your family with mine.

Don't be so hard on the drug dealers in your family, though; they get their encouragement and motivation from Tinubu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Dshocker(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Ifebi82: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
You will get heart attack on top Peter Obi's matter one day... Just continue.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by okoroemeka(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better
I was of same opinion but now sadly I know that even zoo is better in classifying Nigeria nowadays because zoo is fenced,animals feed and order maintained,I really think a game reserve is a more better description.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by deolu2000(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2023
MC in Lagos, Asari in Rivers, Kabaka in Benin, Yahya Bello in Kogi, El Rufai in Kaduna, Ganduje in Kano, Hope in Imo. Tinubu has foot soldiers across the country, which shows that he doesn't need rule of law but hooliganism to fight his course anytime any day.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by jimb(m): 6:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

we forgive you, you will die a free man
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Ronu's will be smiling like mumu seeing this video
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by tinnymerit(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
Tinubu has elevated Agberoism to a high new level in Nigeria
MC oluomo will be jealous at the moment
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Chucks13: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Kylekent59:

Let me lecture you a little bit.

Yes, nairaland is a faceless forum, but that doesn't mean your location is hidden.

Every comment you make, their is always an IP address where it came from. It's not even about the address, but it reveals the device you are operating on, including the name of your phone and the IMEI number.

Also your sim details and all that.

You are not 100% safe.

Like the comment you made, your details, phone number, location, and your device is visible to someone, but you don't know.

Just be careful. This life will come and go.

When you are 90 years old, I hope you will be happy when you come across the comment you made.

Keep your f u c king lecture go and lecture your fellow obi slaves.

All I'm asking you is why didn't you and your obi slaves enter street yesterday 2nd of August as you promised? Shikena.

Answer myy question or f e c k off.

Cowards!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Chochovini: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
. Obi sponsoring Asari? Are you for real? Like seriously?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by TwoPheus: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:

Most stupid statement.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by goldmatrix(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2023
What's all these?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by AareGaa: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

Ibo land is the real Zoo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by mechanics(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2023
He needs to be arrested, he should know that protest is not a crime.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by AareGaa: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2023
Creamypie:
Useless fat pig. Those illiterate e carry come never even chop for one week. See how scruffy they look

Go to Abuja and say that to his face.
Stop hiding on Nairaland
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Xpress24(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
exactly maybe na obi be your father underground who knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.