Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 (43814 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by jumper524(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2023
sacajawea:

Which language do your people speak? And what's the name of your native tribe gan gan, in FCT there
there are few indigenous tribes in FCT.
Gbagyi, gade, gabri Gbasa.
But gbagyi is the most spoken in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by garfield1: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:
His appointment is such a big deal to the Indigenous people of Abuja. A very loyal Tinubu supporter who never wavered for once. The few votes Tinubu got in FCT was as a result of the effort put in by his team. Congratulations to Hon. Jisalo and all FCT residents.

I believe I predicted this on sunday.ill again try to see the portfolios each can go.tinubu is a listener and very sensitive to public opinion.
I am not happy with the appointment of matawalle, lokpobiri and geidam.i feel SW and Nw has too many slots.se and SS should have had one more esp rivers to accommodate Magnus Abe or bayelsa for gej nominee.
Except am wrong,none of the nominees has a background in petroleum
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Raf4: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Poor attempt at trying to win Abuja people over.

But it won’t still work.

Conduct elections 1million times, Tinubu won’t score 25% in FCT.

Urine-dispensing senile idiot 😏

You must have been seriously battered and shattered in and out by this news.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

I believe I predicted this on sunday.ill again try to see the portfolios each can go.tinubu is a listener and very sensitive to public opinion.
I am not happy with the appointment of matawalle, lokpobiri and geidam.i feel SW and Nw has too many slots.se and SS should have had one more esp rivers to accommodate Magnus Abe or bayelsa for gej nominee.
Except am wrong,none of the nominees has a background in petroleum

Matawalle’s appointment is in order. He supported Tinubu fully. In fact, he lost his election because of his support for Tinubu.

Again, everybody cannot be appointed as ministers. Mr. President will still make other appointments to take care of others.

1 Like

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by garfield1: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Matawalle’s appointment is in order. He supported Tinubu fully. In fact, he lost his election because of his support for Tinubu.

Again, everybody cannot be appointed as ministers. Mr. President will still make other appointments to take care of others.

He should have appointed marafa who truly supported him.matawalle had no choice.matawalle has a strong case in court and may just win.that one can be pardoned but that of geidam and Heineken is outrageous
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by COMPAQ(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2023
jumper524:
it gives some sense of political worth. See take it or leave it, politics is local, and once you don't show your relevance, it becomes more difficult for the younger folks from your clan who have political aspiration in the future. Even the worst politician has some beneficiaries among its clan who can be better in the future.
Too bad the woke guys like you are the fewest in electoral ground on the day of voting.

Shallow response. What electricity did he provide, what roads did he do, what schools did he build, which healthcare centers did he build?

That's what matters, not him becoming a godfather for people from his clan with future political ambitions.

Do you even know what the term woke means? Una go just dey throw around terms you watch on American shows on DSTV up and down.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by naijaboy756: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2023
This is very commendable

Weldon Tinubu

At least they can have a sense of belonging... Just like the people of Southern Kaduna
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Opeexclusive04(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2023
jumper524:
My brother I'm the happiest man on earth right now.
Since 1999 somebody finally recognised my people.
Labour Party took us out of limelight through the only office we rep ourselves in the senate. Thank God for a sensible leader like Asiwaju who finally acknowledged our people.
May Almighty Allah bless his administration.

And you're not ashamed saying this!!
I marvel at the medicore mindset of the so call "Abuja indigent".
Asides buying bikes and cars for your "Hakimi" what has the senator done for you Lot..
Lol okay you go to his house in Jabi and collect Peugeot once in a while, someone who has also been there since forever.
Asides him "being our son" what has he done for you guys Small Apo resettlement that's to be yours una don sell everything finish,
Gaduwa samething, Durumi same thing. You'll just come here and be spewing .
Make una better get sense!!
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by wasuka14(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR is a professor of politics. With this move alone, he has solve 80% of the reason apc is not getting votes in Abuja. SE will be begging to vote him by the time he handle them politically very soon now.

fergie001:
Jisalo is one of 19 Ministers that made the cut as announced by the Senate President today.

Hon. Jisalo becomes the first native of the FCT since 1999, to be appointed Minister.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Berankis: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tinubu is a Man of Wonders, he is going to Mesmerise you all and you all will fall at his feet to worship and hail him as your Genuine President because he is truly your Genuine real President not one Emeka Abi Na Obi wey dey Whine una Destiny dey use Una catch Cruise.
Tinubu might try, that's why we decided to give him a chance but I can tell you all that the best man is yet to get to that position. Tinubu has his flaws, he believes so much in internally generated revenue - simply squeezing out money from the people (this is what is done in Lagos on daily basis legally and illegally, I was born and have lived here for over 40years, so I know what I am talking about). I would prefer an individual like Sanusi as President, he did a lot more than we appreciated him for while he was CBN Governor. An Obi would not be a bad idea (but I don't think he can do it). Never Atiku! I continue to watch to see how Tinubu can make the significant change that made me vote for him).
Above all, the change we all clamour for actually lies in you and I, the President can only provide direction, whether right or wrong. But are we good people? We commit all sorts of disservice to this country and turn around to expect a miracle. Nigeria won't be an easy country to change because the antagonistic, destructive and retrogressive tendencies of Nigerians in the forms of: tribalism, greed, selfishness, negligence, unpatriotism and religiosity are far too enormous for any individual in the name of President to work against. EXCEPT WE ALL SINCERELY AGREE TO MAKE THIS "CHANGE".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Nordy: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
wrongman665:
Tinubu will be the best president of Nigeria ever. Just a little time remain. cool

You can't come through the window and pretend your cleaning the house, ko le work.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by bong4(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tinubu is a Man of Wonders, he is going to Mesmerise you all and you all will fall at his feet to worship and hail him as your Genuine President because he is truly your Genuine real President not one Emeka Abi Na Obi wey dey Whine una Destiny dey use Una catch Cruise.

Stop being childish. Nigeria has gone beyond this tribal hate.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by agyo(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Try de leave Obi out of anything!!! cant you make your comments and contributions without Obi?

Acekidc4:
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by obalmartin(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Minister for FCT Loading. This is a good sharing formula. E nye ndi ebe enye ndi EBA.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by jumper524(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Opeexclusive04:

And you're not ashamed saying this!!
I marvel at the medicore mindset of the so call "Abuja indigent".
Asides buying bikes and cars for your "Hakimi" what has the senator done for you Lot..
Lol okay you go to his house in Jabi and collect Peugeot once in a while, someone who has also been there since forever.
Asides him "being our son" what has he done for you guys Small Apo resettlement that's to be yours una don sell everything finish,
Gaduwa samething, Durumi same thing. You'll just come here and be spewing .
Make una better get sense!!
yea, sit on your coach and make every negative remarks you can, but I can bet you, worse can be said about your state. Its easier to condemn the locals of every vicinity when you visit from afar.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by jumper524(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2023
COMPAQ:

Shallow response. What electricity did he provide, what roads did he do, what schools did he build, which healthcare centers did he build?

That's what matters, not him becoming a godfather for people from his clan with future political ambitions.

Do you even know what the term woke means? Una go just dey throw around terms you watch on American shows on DSTV up and down.
sit on your coach and make criticism as per your own order, it's the easiest job to do, besides, the American we all dream to be like still have people criticising the govt, people who can't even do half of what the govt is doing when they face smaller challenge is busy making criticism as per their form of relevance. Gob would bless Asiwaju administration in multitude if na watin pain you.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by sunray(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2023
jumper524:
Only Obidients would make this disrespectful statement. PDP and APC would never disrespect the indegenes of any state.
Sane thing you did in lagos.
Rubbish

Don't mind the author of that post. Let them prove their strengths with the next area council elections and see how aggressive the indigenes are to control their territory.
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Mrhonesty: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bad guy.

Corn247:
Na man you be P. BAT, it is now evident that President Tinubu is a listener and everything we post here is being taken note of.

Next is to stop the influx of those refugees in other people's land after destroying their lands, i know we will get there.

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by dragunov: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:
His appointment is such a big deal to the Indigenous people of Abuja. A very loyal Tinubu supporter who never wavered for once. The few votes Tinubu got in FCT was as a result of the effort put in by his team. Congratulations to Hon. Jisalo and all FCT residents.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by HELN: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=124838493]Poor attempt at trying to win Abuja people over.

Good day bro

My name is Nnamdi

nnamdihamashiach@gmail.com, this is my email. Please kindly send hi to the mail address. I will reply you with a message. It's very important please!

Shalom!
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by EconomistXplain: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
preparing for 25% votes in Re- run
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

Aha you don turn am to Street fight🤭🤭
nor be only street fight, Thunderrr fire your mamaaa
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Acekidc4(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
nor be only street fight, Thunderrr fire your mamaaa

You are the Real definition of Agberoism!!
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by ggood: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
AmotekunSW:

So, FCT is no man's land abi?
Why are you LP Igbos like this?
What you guys are doing will hurt you. Just continue.
so every body on nairaland is Igbo
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
jumper524:
yea, sit on your coach and make every negative remarks you can, but I can bet you, worse can be said about your state. Its easier to condemn the locals of every vicinity when you visit from afar.
I asked a question,
What(how) did he develop the people of the land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) / 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.