Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him (68542 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by ogaemma: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
When you are good at telling lies, that EU declared you a certified lier, even your would be Master will not trust you again.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Op u dey mad.....if he give them now, u all go still complain. God and die
grin grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by Halo22: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
I am happy he is being sidelined to some extent. I don't know any other appointment that he would enjoy like being a minister.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by sweetgala(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ministerial List: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him

President Bola Tinubu has been unfair to Festus Keyamo who did a lot defending him day and night especially on the narcotics issue.

No first batch
No second batch
Is it because he lost his polling unit during the presidential election?

Fashola didn't make the list either. No one from the Buhari regime made the list which I believe is intentional. These guys would make the directors at MDAs and be made Ambassadors.

Tinubu is evidently trying to cut ties with the Buhari presidency and chart his own course and Buhari was smart not to attend the APC NEC meeting which was dominated by Tinubu and his governors allies.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by BALLOSKI: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ministerial List: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him

President Bola Tinubu has been unfair to Festus Keyamo who did a lot defending him day and night especially on the narcotics issue.

No first batch
No second batch
Is it because he lost his polling unit during the presidential election?
The biggest sign of failure by any leader is to expose those who worked and defend you to public ridicule.

I'm a staunch supporter of Tinubu, but I'm mad at how he left Festus Keyamo, Dayo Onanuga, FFK(this one can be ambassador) and Kayode Fayemi out of this.

Let's see what his plans are.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by BALLOSKI: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Flathead8:
There are still more appointments to give
which appointment befit that man more than a ministerial position? Tinubu de lose focus!
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by BALLOSKI: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2023
Slynation:
Wow...I'm impressed!! So why does Heineken and Lalong names appeared on the second batch...??

Na here you go take off...
don't mind the kid.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by obawinner(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
come and 'eat' your words here
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by bennybuhari: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
the president is a good listener. his aides are here on Nairaland. congrats to Keyamo. Thank you Nairaland!!!
obawinner:
come and 'eat' your words here

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by Slynation(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Did he serve Buhari in the just concluded administration, be truthful...?

He served in the first administration of Buhari same way El-Rufai served over 20 years ago...but not this just concluded administration....

make una just de there de mezebu...you are not even ashamed saying it, El rufai 20years ago was a minister, 20years later still a minister because Nigeria is filled with logs of wood right...

Next four years, you guys will still vote APC, and they will still recycle the same old corrupt leaders for you people...

Anyways!! before then, I will be praying for you guys all the way from Europe...!!
Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by basadenet: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
In a normal setting, person like him not worthy to be a minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result / Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.