Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case (307 Views)

APC PCC Uncovers Fake Website Blackmailing Tinubu / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case by nabiz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Some days ago the FBI said that they can't release Tinubu's criminal case and immigration records till may be 2026. I think the reason is for the to use it and Blackmail him to go to war with Niger republic..

Someone should tell Tinubu to go and settle with the us. We Nigeria can't fight our brother. Any state in Nigeria that borders niger should raise their voice loud ooo

1 Like

Re: Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case by ElSudani: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
nabiz:
Some days ago the FBI said that they can't release Tinubu's criminal case and immigration records till may be 2026. I think the reason is for the to use it and Blackmail him to go to war with Niger republic..

Someone should tell Tinubu to go and settle with the us. We Nigeria can't fight our brother. Any state in Nigeria that borders niger should raise their voice loud ooo

FBI never said anything of that nature. It was from the fertile imagine of David Odenson and those who are foolish enough to believe him.

1 Like

Re: Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case by nabiz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
ElSudani:

FBI never said anything of that nature. It was from the fertile imagine of David Odenson and those who are foolish enough to believe him.
what is this

1 Like

Re: Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case by ElSudani: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
nabiz:
what is this

Is there a link to any reputable news organization that carried it at the time. You may also provide the link to the original source of this information.

1 Like

Re: Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case by BiafraAburi: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
A drug kingpin is a drug kingpin. Tinubu must be exposed by the USA.
Re: Usa Should Stop Blackmailing Tinubu With His Drug Case by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is the useless thread i was telling nairaland people today.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Hope My Husband Will Return Home — Dadiyata’s Wife / Third World War Afoot. To Be Fought On African Soil. See Losers And Gainers / Where Can I Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.