Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

One Unique Way To Create Hungry Buyers For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Unique Way To Create Hungry Buyers For Your Business (94 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / What Of If I Help You Put Your Business In Front Of Millions Of Hungry Buyers? / How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Unique Way To Create Hungry Buyers For Your Business by Joscom(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2023
If you are selling anything whether online or offline what is very important to you is having a load of buyers coming to buy your products every time.

Now how can you do this when there are a lot of competitors around you…

How can you do this when you don't have a huge amount of money to spend on ads?

How can you do it when you don't have money to spend on a celebrity?

I will answer all these questions now, just stay with me till the end…

The only answer to those questions and to create a list of hungry buyers for your business is to have …

"Special selling angle"

This is a situation where you are selling to people from a different angle aside from your competitors….

And if you know what you are doing with this you will cash out a lot more money than you ever imagined…

Now let me explain how it works…

Let's say everyone you see around you is selling cakes and they are almost the same thing as yours…

How will you beat such competitors and gain more customers?

The answer is simple: just make sure you find the special selling angle for your cakes and present it to the customers in a way they will understand.

Let's look deeply into this cake business…

Cake has different ingredients that everyone is using but how many people where those ingredients come from?

As a smart seller who knows the special selling angle, the one that you will do is pick an ingredient and look at everything about it….

Sometimes some ingredients may have some interesting stories, take up these stories and look at how you can relate them to the customers.

If the cake's ingredient originated from China you can tell a story of how this ingredient is first discovered…( I'm just saying I don't know if any ingredient is from China)

People like stories and at the end, you will just tell them something like this:

" You can get your cake that we use this ingredient to make from us today at this price"

That is one thing about using a special selling angle.

You can also use the special selling angle by giving your customer some bonuses that will Bust their mind…

But one thing you must consider before using a bonus is to know how relevant the bonus is to the main products.

If you are selling books add a biro or journal as a bonus

If you are selling pencils add an eraser as a bonus…

If you are selling house add free repair of any damages to the house as a bonus

The list goes on….

And one thing you must know in marketing is that you must be coming from a different angle for people to see you…

If you are coming from the same angle as your competitors, they will always see you as the same thing.

Can we add another to this special selling angle?

Let's add

You can use this special selling angle by giving your customers good customer service…

Some companies don't have good customers services

That is how you will be different from the crowd…

Now go and make use of these things in your business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AI Revolutionizing Industries In 2023 / How Nigerian SMEs Can Thrive Through Digital Collaboration / CBN Warns Against Spraying Naira Notes, Says It Is Defacing National Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.