Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army (3707 Views)

Niger Republic: Corp Members Are Reserved For War - NYSC DG (Video) / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / Drums Of WAR : Nigerian Army Kills Cameroonian Soldier, Capture 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by CodeTemplar: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2023
But ballot snatching thugs with police protection are reserved for elections victory.
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by BoldBrainz(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
You can be drafted to war at anytime let's just pray no war happens

Your conscription letter is being typed as we speak.

The mandate you've been standing on is about to reward you, soldier boy grin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by Curse777: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your conscription letter is being typed as we speak.

The mandate you've been standing on is about to reward you, soldier boy grin!

You and who?!

Na you senior me for age ... You are going first
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
you guys didnt know that....??

in western nations nysc are called civil defence....
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
when nigeria declares general mobilization una will see how fast the nigerian army will grow in numbers....

what do you think young men and women that are jobless would do when they have the chance to start a career in the military and earn some money....??
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by iwaeda: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Graduates that were not trained for battle are the ones you claim are reserved for war.
Nlfpmod, I can't laugh alone. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2023
iwaeda:

Nlfpmod, I can't laugh alone. grin grin grin grin grin

dey their dey laugh....even a child with a gun is dangerous....

didnt african leaders used child soldiers alot....??
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by BoldBrainz(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:

You and who?!

Na you senior me for age ... You are going first

Are you not Asiwaju's mandate boy anymore grin?

You'll be conscripted as a Sergeant in reward for the strong support and love you have shown for BAT. You'll lead a battalion through the Borno State corridor into Niger republic for the invasion that is being planned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by iwaeda: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

dey their dey laugh....even a child with a gun is dangerous....

didnt african leaders used child soldiers alot....??
Go and buy guns for your children. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by ruggedtimi(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2023
jonapeters:
grin I hope they are not preparing them for Benin Republic war indirectly
Niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by Benekkk: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Truth! In case of war, the children of all Nigerian politicians will be the first batch to be drafted followed by the children of our colonels, brigadiers and other generals. We will not forget the children of the top civil servants. They die first for the country that gave them their soft lives!!!
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by favor914: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Modsarefools:
These drug junkies in government.
Better than a hungry slave.
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by favor914: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Benekkk:
Truth! In case of war, the children of all Nigerian politicians will be the first batch to be drafted followed by the children of our colonels, brigadiers and other generals. We will not forget the children of the top civil servants. They die first for the country that gave them their soft lives!!!
You are not a child of a politician (an everyday person playing politics), you are not the child of our colonels, brigadiers and other generals, you are not a child of any top civil servants?

Then please tell us what you are, are you even a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2023
iwaeda:

Go and buy guns for your children. grin grin grin grin grin

you like been joyful,right....??

i like that....
let no monkeys disturb your show.... wink wink
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by lotkyes200: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because of the 29k allawe abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come send dem to Sambisa or Zamfara na🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2023
illicit:
He doesn't mean they will be combatants

There are always non combatant soldiers in every war, they provide support, logistics and services

NYSC readily partakes in elections and rural development programs

It's part of the Nigeran Army so this is not a surprise

They play!!!
Most non combatants soldiers r females..........

U think full able men/youth wud Rather he researved as non combatants
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by iwaeda: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

you like been joyful,right....??

i like that....
let no monkeys disturb your show.... wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by Thomasankara(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2023
[/color]so will they be placed on second lieutenant salary or recruit? Will they be discarded after the war,is it a fraction of them that will be drafted? This man go commit himself to errors e no fit correct[color=#770077]
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by CLRF: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2023
HarunaWest:
Heheh which one is mumu talk. So you aren't aware that NYSC members are part of our reserves in case war breaks out at any point in time?
The training used to be more rigorous and intensive. Corper's were even taught weapons handing at a point and other combat techniques. Even the same sort of program happens in Israel after graduation. They are they standing reserve force of the country

They thought it was all about allowee and fornication
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by lebron7(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Isn't this a known fact already?
Why else is there such rigorous training
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by worksmart(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Tinubu magic grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by worksmart(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Welcome to N1k monthly feeding allowance .
Tinubu magic! cheesy
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by todaynewsreview: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid bill payment (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV sub. @N100 service fee... 24/7 services available. WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

They play!!!
Most non combatants soldiers r females..........

U think full able men/youth wud Rather he researved as non combatants

I think u are wrong

There are many non combatant male soldiers

Doctors, nurses, red Cross, drivers, mail, supply, Depot, secretaries, clerks....

My father was a clerk in the NA during the civil war

He never went to the front
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by EcoLaw: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
I don't really see anything bad in what oja sojo said.
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by Shinjawestern: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Only Yoruba Muslims and northern Muslims that voted for tinubu will go for war....

In fact only head slammers that supported Muslim Muslim ticket will go for war
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
illicit:

I think u are wrong

There are many non combatant male soldiers

Doctors, nurses, red Cross, drivers, mail, supply, Depot, secretaries, clerks....

My father was a clerk in the NA during the civil war

He never went to the front

Females could handle all that perfectly........I know what am saying bro.........

Jux in case the...... .millitary guys r losing out on war front......... believe me all males above 18 year not females........will be conscripted to fight the war...........
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Females could handle all that perfectly........I know what am saying bro.........

Jux in case the...... .millitary guys r losing out on war front......... believe me all males above 18 year not females........will be conscripted to fight the war...........

Lol

I feel u

But that usually happens on the losing or vanquished side

Like in fed govt vs biafra

There were many male non combatants on the FG side but Biafra at a point had to kidnap and recruit toddlers shocked
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
illicit:

Lol

I feel u

But that usually happens on the losing or vanquished side

Like in fed govt vs biafra

There were many male non combatants on the FG side but Biafra at a point had to kidnap and recruit toddlers shocked

Yeah........
Remember......... Russia shut down her borders too.......to prevent young men from eluding conscription jux Incase........even old men were trained..........
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by Benekkk: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
favor914:
You are not a child of a politician (an everyday person playing politics), you are not the child of our colonels, brigadiers and other generals, you are not a child of any top civil servants?

Then please tell us what you are, are you even a Nigerian?
I’m definitely Nigerian and I don’t fall into any of the above categories.
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by pandax: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2023
iwaeda:
Nigerian NYSC Corps are Reserved for War - Nigerian Army.

https://twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/1686986274891026432

A war in Nigeria with the allied nations of South Sahara/North Sahel will target these Nigeria cities first - Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Kano and then, Nigeria will become history. Tinubu, please do not railroad Ecowas to war with Niger & Ors. The omen is a very bad one for Nigeria
Re: Nigerian NYSC Corps Are Reserved For War - Nigerian Army by iwaeda: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Corper shun, now that your CinC wants to declare war on Niger. You must know how to handle SMG, RPG, AK47. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are People In CBN Confused Or Just Playing Politics. See This. / Ekiti Monarch, College Provost Kidnapped, Killed In Auto Crash / Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.