Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack (37297 Views)

Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by hammerT: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
THE SAME SPIRIT NO SEE YOU AND YOUR BASTARD HUSBAND, THAT HIDE DEAD BODIES OF END SARS PROTESTERS, ABI?

E NO GO EVER, DEY WELL FOR UNA.

E NO GO BETTER 4 UNA.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by badman007(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Well, it's a possibility.

Mugu
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Nursepepeye(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
Thunder fire your mouth. May that same arrow be fired @ any doctor in your family for you to feel the pain of this bereaved family.

It was alleged that the Hospital old elevator has been malfunctioning for years and some wicked fellas have been embezzling the monies means to get it repaired or changed.

Now their greed and wicked lackadaisical attitude have claimed the live of a young promising medic, sent a family into endless mourning yet this one is over spiritualising deliberate human wickedness. We have heartless leaders in Nigeria
just imagine African mentality? Just because she wants to protect someone from taking responsibility for thier action, she's bringing spiritual to the matter. Very useless people we have as a leader.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Kukutente23: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

We see things differently, wetin Madam Sanwo-Olu don see I never see am for life

A busy elevator, at a busy hospital, only got one fatality

Yet an helicopter crash with all passenger walking out no fatality

That's why it's called an accident. You're trying to rationalise accidents which in itself is an abnormal event.
It's obvious you studied neither logic nor philosophy
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by olaniyilukman(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
saintjimos:
Nigerians πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Poor infrastructure maintenance is now blamed on the devil .

How I wish the devil can speak
Omo, Nigerians don tire me I swear, blaming everything on evil spirit instead of them to be accountable for thier actions...
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by slowice(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2023
What a joke.. Lol e be like say na only mad men and their family dey rule Lagos grin
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Rapht933: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2023
benjackugo:
β€˜An arrow has been fired’ β€” Sanwo-Olu’s wife speaks of doctor killed in elevator accident

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/an-arrow-has-been-fired-sanwo-olus-wife-speaks-of-doctor-killed-in-elevator-accident/

with the level of your education?
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by NaijaCover(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Mountbatten: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2023
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Mosba: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2023
So, the first Lady now saying it's her problem for offending her village people?
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Curse777: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

You can actually be a sycophant without being dense... Trust me, it's very possible.

If this had happened in that region you despise or hate, these would never have been your words, same with your fellow sycophants here.

Most of you Nigerians are such disgusting two-faced hypocrites.

Am not even understanding the reason for your bitterness niether do I understand your comment

What's my own with Sanwo's wife or sycophancy

Some of you were raised by questionable parents and this made your character aweful

Why will anyone raised right jump on a stranger online to talk about dense and trash... Even Almajiri and baby factory kids behave better

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by EdiskyHarry: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Useless woman.
I'm not surprised.
In Nigeria we blame the devil, village people and Old people in the village over things we can fix ourselves.
That is why if I go to any church that does not blend your mindset towards realities, I'll leave immediately.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Curse777: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's why it's called an accident. You're trying to rationalise accidents which in itself is an abnormal event.
It's obvious you studied neither logic nor philosophy

Well I studied it for General Studies at the University but I wasn't interested
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by meum: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2023
uuzba:

F*** the woman and her opinion. Who voted for her?
The person voted for was Sanwolu, and not his wife.
If I call a bricklayer to construct my house for me, do I go and call his wife as well?
My business is with the professional bricklayer.
Same thing with Governors and presidents.
She is not just the wife of the Governor(bricklayer) she is an unofficial public office holder. The unofficial office of the First Lady makes her an extension of the government in power.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by karkinase(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2023
that elevator crash na spiritual attack why be say na 2wks to her housemanship completion she get that ish for elevator.. Omo Nigerian Village ppl strong oo..
Ps: but make Nigerian Govt. do the needful so all this village strong men ni go use bad infrastructure as alibi for their evil doings
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Kukutente23: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
Hope u all know the Lagos first lady IS A DOCTOR that also still WORKS IN A PUBLIC HOSPITAL, and basically speaking to her Nigerian Medical Association people about the medical tragedies of August 1st.

It wasn't a policy discussion. cool
Well, I'm pretty sure a faulty lift will not be abandoned for so long where she works since she's a VIP
All lives matter
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:

Am not even understanding the reason for your bitterness niether do I understand your comment

What's my own with Sanwo's wife or sycophancy

Some of you were raised by questionable parents and this made your character aweful

Why will anyone raised right jump on a stranger online to talk about dense and trash... Even Almajiri and baby factory kids behave better

My questionable parents raised me to detest hypocrisy, sycophancy and bigotry.

We are done here.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by TemplarLandry: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Sk5050: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Very senseless statement. What's wrong our people even, how can you reason in this direction elevator that has been faulty that the government refuse to fix instead you to hold the authorities responsible you're here blabbing nonsense. What a blind nation 😭😭
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Kukutente23: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:

Well I studied it for General Studies at the University but I wasn't interested
Well, you see now why you should have developed interest?
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by grandstar(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Her response indicates the death was a big embarrassment to the Lagos state government.

As if it was not bad enough for the elevator to crash, the badly injured doctor who was fortunate not to die from the horrifying incident now died due to a lack of resources the hospital needed to operate on her.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by alibiz: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Every human negligence is tagged spiritual attack.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Curse777: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

My questionable parents raised me to detest hypocrisy, sycophancy and bigotry.

We are done here.

Honestly it's a shame they created a public nuisance after few minutes of sexual intercourse... And now Nairaland has to cope with their product

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Emma09(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Africans and stupid religious mentality. An accident occurred due to the non challant attitude of the people in charge of its smooth operation possibly due to corruption, and somebody is saying it's a spiritual attack! TUEH!
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Thomasankara(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2023
[/color]to fix faulty elevator be problem but una fit budget billion for Mass burial[color=#770077]
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Gboom: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
Thunder fire your mouth. May that same arrow be fired @ any doctor in your family for you to feel the pain of this bereaved family.

It was alleged that the Hospital old elevator has been malfunctioning for years and some wicked fellas have been embezzling the monies means to get it repaired or changed.

Now their greed and wicked lackadaisical attitude have claimed the live of a young promising medic, sent a family into endless mourning yet this one is over spiritualising deliberate human wickedness. We have heartless leaders in Nigeria
You wey thunder no fire, wetin you be.
In your negative and deluded mind, do you think the deceased would have entered the elevator if he knew it was faulty? Instead of you to blame the maintenance staff or management of the hospital, you resorted to cursing who God has blessed.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Lukuluku69(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2023
benjackugo:
β€˜An arrow has been fired’ β€” Sanwo-Olu’s wife speaks of doctor killed in elevator accident

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/an-arrow-has-been-fired-sanwo-olus-wife-speaks-of-doctor-killed-in-elevator-accident/

MFM people?

She attends MFM, so what do you expect?
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Olowosaudi(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmm. Sad. Nigerians truly deserve the kinds of leaders they get. She and her cohorts are just a reflection of who we are as a people. The beautiful ones are yet to be birth in Nigeria, thus, the quagmire and decadence will continue beyond this century. Smh.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!! She should STFU
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Babysho(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
What's the tribe of the spirit? The spirit must collect its own tribal bashing o.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by ponishah: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:

I can't believe she said that, very laughable.
The MD of the hospital and the labour union leader should be held responsible.
Tomorrow you will see them contesting for electoral positions and even being appointed to political offices.
NOBODY IS GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Cantonese: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2023
ganisucks:
She's not saying it's paranormal. She's implying that the two incidences were false flag attacks perpetrated by the opposition and fifth columnists to bring down her husband's administration. She's just being coy about it.

Taaaaaaa.

That’s how you lot see blue and call it black. That’s how you let politicians cheat and bamboozle you. Say it that way it is.

What’s the business of spiritual attack with a clear failure of government to carry out its responsibility inspite of several warnings? As a medical doctor herself, if her husband was not a governor, would she not be part of the angry doctors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.