Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack (37332 Views)

Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by yewit37486: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Myer:

Read Psalm 91.
If you're a believer, you shouldn't be questioning spiritual connotations.
Can anything happen in the natural/physical that was not settled first in the Spirit realm?

Is this not proof that our ancestors were wiser than we are?
Our generation as prophesied has indeed increased in knowledge and become puffed up. Being wise in our own eyes, we have lost touch with what matters most.

What does this have to do with a lift that complaints had been made about several times, yet wasn't fixed? If you or someone close to you was the fatality, I wonder if you would write this. In case you don't know, what you are doing is sheer wickedness, trying to justify incompetence with Scripture.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by freeborn02: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Well, it's a possibility.

If tinubu, sanwoolu or any of their wives call your mother an idiot, I'm sure you will alsi sau it is a possibility.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Desusi: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
Hope u all know the Lagos first lady IS A DOCTOR that also still WORKS IN A PUBLIC HOSPITAL, and basically speaking to her Nigerian Medical Association people about the medical tragedies of August 1st.

It wasn't a policy discussion. cool
Thanks for your observation. Many people do not see the story in your opinion.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by phemmyfour: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's always spiritual attack in this part of the world. Accident occurs when you failed to carry out both corrective and predictive maintenance on machineries.

If you must use them...be ready to see to its maintenance as much as required
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by hosemujica: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
What's the tribe of the spirit? The spirit must collect its own tribal bashing o.
Wuhti tribe
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by nnamdi640: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
The kind lies politicians say everyday, even devil will admit that he is a learner, same way his master lied that he saved 1 trillion yet you are going to borrow. Spiritual attack indeed
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by OmoNla99: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Only in African you would say such. When the needful is not done, this is what happens.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by KosiGee(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:

“It’s a possibility” because that imbecilic statement wasn’t made by Peter Obi’s wife!!. How silly can these people be. An elevator that hasn’t been working well and staff have consistently complained about it…Instead of hospital management or maintenance dept or f the hospital to act by repairing or restricting access to its use, they ignored an obvious catastrophe that has resulted in the death of a young and a promising woman.

You mister is one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Shame on you and all you brainwashed religious and superstitious people.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by yewit37486: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
Hope u all know the Lagos first lady IS A DOCTOR that also still WORKS IN A PUBLIC HOSPITAL, and basically speaking to her Nigerian Medical Association people about the medical tragedies of August 1st.

It wasn't a policy discussion. cool

So, that makes what she said right? Well, until you are the receiving end one day soon, some of you won't get it. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by tishbite42: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

We see things differently, wetin Madam Sanwo-Olu don see I never see am for life

A busy elevator, at a busy hospital, only got one fatality

Yet an helicopter crash with all passenger walking out, no fatality

Mrs Sanwo-Olu is both a Medical Doctor, Surgeon, former Medical Director and Also a strong Mountain of Fire Christian

I hope you're well paid for all these foolish posts
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by folake4u(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2023
A very daft thing to say, Madam First Lady.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Desusi: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Exactly one of the reasons why i left religion. For them every event has a spiritual undertone .
The things of spiritual can only be understood by a spirit filled individuals. That is why the Bible says,"be filled with the spirit". I would suggest you retrace your steps back to God.Jesus says" without me ye can do nothing" God has no respect of persons.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by GreyLaw(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

We see things differently, wetin Madam Sanwo-Olu don see I never see am for life

Mrs Sanwo-Olu is both a Medical Doctor, Surgeon, former Medical Director and Also a strong Mountain of Fire Christian

What or whom she is, is inconsequential to this discourse. Have you asked yourself why these politicians run to Europe and America when they are sick? Or, there no arrows in those nations? She and her husband should make sure to sack everybody involved in managing that hospital, from the CMD down to other top people involved. They are all theeves and creemeenals. Next time the arrow will jump into the sea when it is sent.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by stevups(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2023
To be honest with you guys.. that incident was a spiritual attack and negligence
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by jehoha696(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Spiritual attack, no wonder the elevantor haz not be fix since 2018...,nd now the spiritual attack don attack person, so what else should be done than callin a very spiritual inclined persn to come nd reverse or stop d "spiritual attack" from happening again....Nigeria is really a spiritual kwatry,everything wey dey happen naw spiritual.. Even me posting here its spiritual cuz it's haz been reason on d spirit realm dat i will post here by diz time,even if i don't av data or my phone is switched off

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by superCleanworks(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
What's the tribe of the spirit? The spirit must collect its own tribal bashing o.

spirits wey get tribal mark 😂
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by yewit37486: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
tishbite42:

I hope you're well paid for all these foolish posts

Whatever payments they receive to call black white and vice versa can never be used for anything good in the long run.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Cocolatti(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Bunkum Balderdash!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by otokx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria is full of certified illiterates.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Femeto: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Everything na spiritual something you could have prevented.l
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by segunAde1: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
saintjimos:
Nigerians 😂😂

Poor infrastructure maintenance is now blamed on the devil .

How I wish the devil can speak

Abi o, when was the last time the elevator was serviced?
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Moneyboyz: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Very stupid childish talk.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by BigIyanga: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Spirit ko.. an Helicopter …really? When did ‘h’ go missing?
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Pastors have finished all those our women brains
No head to even think at all
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Daqvader: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Well I dedicate crazy things by TEMS
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by Karleb(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why I was wishing Aketi death, some people would think I was going too far.

These people only care about themselves.
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by nedekid: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
When it is private facility, it is incompetence, carelessness, arrest and trial, when it is government own, it is "spiritual arrow".

Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by dazzlingd(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Religion and politics is a disastrous combination

What a shame!
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by mrBlunt(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
All these sexually transmitted office holders ..... See the nonsense u are saying in public

Chai! See bad mouth. How do you people put these words together? cheesy
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by advanceDNA: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
mrBlunt:

Chai! See bad mouth. How do you people put these words together? cheesy

U wey be mr blunt...ur mouth go bad pass my own.....
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by advanceDNA: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Exactly one of the reasons why i left religion. For them every event has a spiritual undertone .

Politicians are nit religious pple..tgey just use religion to lie.......the board of the hospital has sat down and dont want to be responsible for damages and lawsuit....

no be this country u dey wey politicians dey blame snake and monkey for missing 36 million naira they claimed they kept in an office...as in...snake..as in ...who keeps 36 million in an office??
Re: Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack by stacyadams: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
stevups:
To be honest with you guys.. that incident was a spiritual attack and negligence
thunder from the spirit land faya u there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From APC Presidential Primaries In Lagos / PDP Presidential Primaries: With 430 Delegates To South’s 360, North’s Favoured / 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.