Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Caucasian Won't Go On Heat Again After The First Time. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Won't Go On Heat Again After The First Time. (287 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Caucasian Won't Go On Heat Again After The First Time. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2023
She came on heat once when she was a year and 1 month but I couldn't find the right quality to mate her with since she's really big and my vet adviced that we should wait for the next heat being the first one but since then, nothing. She will be 2 years next month 🤦
Re: My Caucasian Won't Go On Heat Again After The First Time. by bassdow: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kelvin30286063:
She came on heat once when she was a year and 1 month but I couldn't find the right quality to mate her with since she's really big and my vet adviced that we should wait for the next heat being the first one but since then, nothing. She will be 2 years next month 🤦

You ought to be in talks with your VeT, who has physical access to the Dog, not here on Nairaland.

meanWhile, it's a known fact it's better to always wait for the 2nd or 3rd heat so as to give the young lady time to mature better.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Quality Shitzu Puppies Lagos / I Want To Buy Gsp And Boerboel Pups. One Each Male And Female In Any Combi. / Get Rid Of Bedbugs Permanently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.