Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident (19598 Views)

Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Okada Riders Storm Sanwo-olu’s Office, Beg For Suspension Of Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by placeofallure(f): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:
This guy wants to use this news to trend so that Lagosians will remember that he still exists undecided

Exactly my thoughts.

Rest in peace Vwaere. Nigeria failed you, failed your family and everyone who knew and loved you.

Sanwoolu shouldn't sleep on this one. Really sad happenstance!
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by LordBillionz: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:
This guy wants to use this news to trend so that Lagosians will remember that he still exists undecided
ok.

If your sister happened to be the victim , would you have said same what you said?
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by tunde1200(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Suspension is the only way to solve another one not to happen.
I know blame you I blame the people that chose you to be Lagos state governorship candidate.
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by advanceDNA: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Millimann:

Who is this one?
And what kind of grammar is this?

Sleep dey catch the guy when he they type
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Battlefield2:
A beautiful lady's life and career cut short due to sheer negligence and carelessness I weep for this nation I gnashed my teeth for Nigeria
The country is finished!

How many of the beautiful young women whose life were cut short by IPOB in SE did you weep for?

2 Likes

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Jostoman: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:
leave the messenger and talk about the message. Tinubu build Lagos
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Jostoman: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:
leave the messenger and talk about the message.

1 Like

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Jostoman: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Laple0541:
Who is GRV?

May the soul of the late doctor rest in peace.
carelessness on the part of lagos state government, this is a serious matter and no be everything be politics.
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Such a promising young woman. This country lack maintenance culture. Corruption is rooted in every facet of our national life. What I will suggest is the arrest of those idiots that diverted the money meant for fixing and maintenance of that elevator. We don't value life in this part of the world undecided undecided undecided

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Jostoman: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Blaze14k:

I know that something like this will come up. Nigerians are so insensitive. What is wrong with what he said now. This ur stupi.d mentality is what has kept us backwards for so long
Can you imagine the nonsense they are typing.
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jostoman:
leave the messenger and talk about the message.

LordBillionz:

ok.

If your sister happened to be the victim , would you have said same what you said?

Nolevel666:

Maybe you would have been celebrating with palmwine if it had been your daughter.

Fool

NovusHomo:

Traitor seeking relevance. Lagos is done with you.

Peterpanny:
I just pray something like this does not happen to you or someone close to you by blood.
That lady's death is totally avoidable if the management of that hospital has done the right thing by replacing that elevator with a new one.
That elevator has been faulty since 2018,yet they ignore it.
You can't imagine what the parents and relative of that lady will be going through now .
Let's stop being insensitive with some certain issue.it can happen to anybody.
God bless us all and do have a lovely day.

An accident investigation has not even been conducted and he's calling for the suspension of the CMD.

Is the CMD responsible for operating the lift or has it been established that the government released money for the replacement of the faulty lift and the CMD misappropriated it?

Are you people saying that they do not have a facility manager of HSE officer in the building who has the responsibility for ensuring that the lift is not used since it's faulty.

The young doctor's death is very sad and regrettable but as far as I'm concerned GRV is just chasing clout in this instance and I have no apologies to anyone for pointing it out!

1 Like

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Peterpanny: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
theophorus:

I agree Sir, "The death of the Lady is an avoidable one". Negligence in terms of maintenance lead to this.
Faulty since 2018 that's like 5yrs.

Amen! To the Prayer and thanks for the Kind heart.

We all should make effort to deliver on assigned responsibilities and duties.
May we Never be Unfortunate in Jesus Name.
Amen.
it's ok
Am just bitter and really sad by that lady's death.
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by leo2020: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weep no more, accident happens. Such is life.
Battlefield2:
A beautiful lady's life and career cut short due to sheer negligence and carelessness
I weep for this nation
I gnashed my teeth for Nigeria
The country is finished!
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by LordBillionz: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:

Apology not needed. I hope you feel same when such happens to you but I don't wish you that.

An accident investigation has not even been conducted and he's calling for the suspension of the CMD.

Is the CMD responsible for operating the lift or has it been established that the government released money for the replacement of the faulty lift and the CMD misappropriated it?

Are you people saying that they do not have a facility manager of HSE officer in the building who has the responsibility for ensuring that the lift is not used since it's faulty.

The young doctor's death is very sad and regrettable but as far as I'm concerned GRV is just chasing clout in this instance and I have no apologies to anyone for pointing it out!
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Lovelydaisies: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Companies and offices with faulty lifts be repairing them right now. cheesy

But seriously, justice needs to be done for everyone and Nigerians to feel closure.
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Nolevel666: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:

Because you are a fool

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Kobicove(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nolevel666:

Na your papa be fool, bastar.d!
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by Nolevel666: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobicove:

Na your papa be fool, bastar.d!
You mean the one that lives in that shithole you call heaven
Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by LyfeJennings(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abi weyrey ni boy Chinedu yi ni
Who do U think U are
Oga just shut your mouth

1 Like

Re: GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident by grandstar(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
As if he would have prevented it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! / Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.