Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary (35123 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by LibertyRep: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
Obainomilano:
party chairman of the ruling party has immunity whether legal or illegal ..no state government have power over him except the president

The same party chairman that can be sent parking by his ward Exco?
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by sunray(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
The APC just set another bad example - making a dollar thieve like Gandollar its chairman.

By which court of the land?
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nemere2020:
APC National Legal Adviser, Ahmed El-Marzuk, resigns.

He is not indespensible lol. He will be replaced in a twinkle of an eye. grin
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Kukutente23: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
datola:
Congratulations to Ganduje for a victory well deserved.

What a loyal man who stood by Jagaban when it was needed most.

You guys should be mindful of the kind of country you claim to be building.
So it doesn't matter the character or attribute of an individual while in public office as long as he shows unfettered loyalty to one man?
This is where OBJ stands tall and higher than any politician we've had in Nigeria. The best a Ganduje can hope for with OBJ is a quiet retirement and that's after ensuring he pays some money back to govt coffers.
You lots don't like Nigeria. You only like those at the helm

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Elsueno: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
ApC is Hiya to fix Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Kingson28: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
APC - National Chairman (Muslim)
National Secretary (Muslim)
President (Muslim)
Vice President (Muslim)
MURIC and the North and Muslims will not cry foul and make threats now.
Wait until all of the above positions revert to Christians in a ruling party.
Then all he'll will break loose.
Islam is a political religion, and NOT a Divine religion.
All it seeks is earthly domination, NOT eternal elevation to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Henix(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
orikoku:
Gandollar my man. He's walking under immunity now.

Party chairman constitutionally has an immunity in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by MTNnews: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Same Ribadu that made the statement below ? Bro you Igbo father must perish like a dog in front of your street if Ribadu never listed nor mention Bola Tinubu among the worst stealing governors.

Tinubu is not the Pandora criminal n bastard Peter Obi that was caught looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers with his governor's convoy before he was caught red nesds.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Kukutente23: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
How is the dollar video different
From Pandoraa Obi admitting collecting kickback abi wetin Ganduje collect pass kickback or only the Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi owns monopoly to collect kickback in Nigeria because he is a foolish ipob n Igbo.

This is amusing. The news report is from PM news whom we know engage in baseless propaganda. That said, the content clearly shows Obi posing as a Saint by claiming he collected kickbacks to purchase public transportation. While that's a stupid thing to say in the larger context of the fight against corruption (if true), it does not in any way compare with the gandollar video where a sitting gov is videoed stuffing dollars into his pockets. Anyone can claim to be anything. It's the evidence that stands as a witness. That of ganduje is irrefutable as it's clear as day.
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Elsueno: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kingson28:
APC - National Chairman (Muslim)
National Secretary (Muslim)
President (Muslim)
Vice President (Muslim)
MURIC and the North and Muslims will not cry foul and make threats now.
Wait until all of the above positions revert to Christians in a ruling party.
Then all he'll will break loose.
Islam is a political religion, and NOT a Divine religion.
All it seeks is earthly domination, NOT eternal elevation to Heaven.

🤣🤣🤣 why u dey stress urself,majority of people way dey occupy those kind of positions in Nigeria wether Muslims, Christians, apostles or even supposed earthly saints don't give a shyt about ordinary Nigerians or some religious calling dat elevates thier faith....it's always about thier pockets, friends & families. Religious & tribalistic nonsense are just a means to get power FOR ALL D POLITICAL PARTIES
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oboys12:

Imagine the kind of low intelligence and ignorant people that has dominated Nairaland.
Just imagine me will now be arguing with this kind of person on any topic at all when our exposure and intelligence level is far apart.
I go swear for myself alah
what have you been able to produce with your intelligent?Abi you just dey use am proud?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by MTNnews: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why will God no punish you n your entire household. A die hard criminal in Pandoraa Obi admitted with his own mouth to taking kickback same kickback only to lie he purchased public transportation with the said fund ? You foolishly out of Igbo bigotry did not query

A. Is taking kickback legitimate ?
B. Is the kickback stole from inflated contracts Pandoraa Obi signed.
C. Who verified he bought public lies with the kickback.
D. This same Obi was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos commissioner of police looting over₦250 million monthly to his warehouse in Orile Lagos the only daredevil criminal to ever dare such till he was caught. It is same criminal clown like u are vouching for.
E. Will the kickback not translate to shoddy project execution n from Peter Obi legacy project which can you compare with Ganduje project. I can upload Ganduje project if you like so you can bring the best of obi.

To average hate filled ipob like you a man confessing to receiving kickback without duress if irrefutable na until gun is pointed to his before it become refutable out of bigotry n hate to you make you de play "argue" like idiot

Kukutente23:

This is amusing. The news report is from PM news whom we know engage in baseless propaganda. That said, the content clearly shows Obi posing as a Saint by claiming he collected kickbacks to purchase public transportation. While that's a stupid thing to say in the larger context of the fight against corruption (if true), it does not in any way compare with the gandollar video where a sitting gov is videoed stuffing dollars into his pockets. Anyone can claim to be anything. It's the evidence that stands as a witness. That of ganduje is irrefutable as it's clear as day.
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by MTNnews: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bro all this past governor deserve to be stoned to death even the Pandora criminal Peter Obi below n bullion van Tinubu

Elsueno:
ApC is Hiya to fix Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by grandstar(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed

The nation isn't yet ready to fight corruption. In Nigeria, a very corrupt leader who gets "things done" is better that a very corrupt leader who does nothing.

Fantastical corruption is part and parcel of the nations DNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by southsouthking(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
anonymous1759:

In saner clime no Nigerian leader past and present would be alive either dead or in Prison including some people's messiah looking for something that he lost in court .

Who are you referring to as the messiah?
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Metrofox(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin at this point e can give the Japa crew a standing ovation.. Nigeria ti lo
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by LordEclipse: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
NIGERIA!!!
all our leaders deserve painful de@th..Ganduje of all people?..a man who was caught on video sharind dollars in a bribery leak.. tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Kukutente23: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

Why
Maybe he doesn't like associating with dollar criminals
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
GanDollar! 😉😉😊💜

I dedicate “Account Balance” by MohBad feat Zlatan to him. Great jammm!

#35k has been deducted from your 30k stipends, you now owes the party -#5k grin
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by walex2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
LibertyRep:

Party Chairman has no immunity. Kano govt will still probably drag him, except some behind -the-scene moves happened to rescue him.
is Kano state has another Police of thier own or has another court, you don't know the meaning of getting close to those in power. Wike make Rivers difficult for Amaechi even as a sitting Guvernor
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by orikoku: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oboys12:

Imagine the kind of low intelligence and ignorant people that has dominated Nairaland.
Just imagine me will now be arguing with this kind of person on any topic at all when our exposure and intelligence level is far apart.
I go swear for myself alah
then argue with your key pads Mr intelligent. He's now anointed and you can't touch him. This is Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Kukutente23: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
Why will God no punish you n your entire household. A die hard criminal in Pandoraa Obi admitted with his own mouth to taking kickback same kickback only to lie he purchased public transportation with the said fund ? You foolishly out of Igbo bigotry did not query

A. Is taking kickback legitimate ?
B. Is the kickback stole from inflated contracts Pandoraa Obi signed.
C. Who verified he bought public lies with the kickback.
D. This same Obi was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos commissioner of police looting over₦250 million monthly to his warehouse in Orile Lagos the only daredevil criminal to ever dare such till he was caught. It is same criminal clown like u are vouching for.
E. Will the kickback not translate to shoddy project execution n from Peter Obi legacy project which can you compare with Ganduje project. I can upload Ganduje project if you like so you can bring the best of obi.

To average hate filled ipob like you a man confessing to receiving kickback without duress if irrefutable na until gun is pointed to his before it become refutable out of bigotry n hate to you make you de play "argue" like idiot

You must be very stupid to refer to me and my household in such manner. Have your eaten this afternoon? The criminals who have kept your brain in chains have also ensnared you in poverty so that you can't amount to anything meaningful. Mr MTNnews.
If not that you're daft as you're dumb, it's obvious to an obtuse person who read the story that Obi was simply paying to the gallery. Arrest him now and he'll deny ever making that statement and even claim the paper misquoted him.
The second foolish thing coming from you is this putrid claim of Obi and 250m. Only a dense fool will believe a sitting gov who owns a bank wants to steal 250m and the only way is to send his aides on a journey from Anambra all the way to Lagos to "hide" it.
Like i said, that of ganduje is far worse. The dollar video was confirmed by efcc to be authentic and he hasbeen running from one court to the other to hide from investigation and prosecution. Can you show me any investigation by a law enforcement agency on Obi over the 250m?
No one is saying Obi is a Saint but the circumstances of that video is so appalling even Abacha's loot can easily be denied while that video is incontrovertible.
You're just a terrible waste of space

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Flame333: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
GanDollar! 😉😉😊💜

I dedicate “Account Balance” by MohBad feat Zlatan to him. Great jammm!

There is no blasphemy in stealing.. This world would have been a better place but it's sad
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by MTNnews: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
One as to be cursed to argue with you foolish ipob miscreant.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/

If a reputable Newspaper like Vanguard can expose Pandoraa Obi money laundering when he was caught red handed and you chose not to believe out of bigotry I wonder what more is there to prove.

Even when the criminal Pandoraa Obi admitted to taking kickbacks with his own mouth which is exactly the same thing Ganduje was caught on tape receiving you still defended him out of Igbo bigotry I see no reason to continue with your foolishness.

A criminal remains a criminal being Pandoraa Obi, Gandollar or Bullion Tinubu. Na you foolish ipob de claim your own criminal na saint which Nigerians clearly voted against as we all can see Tru you hypocrisy n foolishness.

Kukutente23:

You must be very stupid to refer to me and my household in such manner. Have your eaten this afternoon? The criminals who have kept your brain in chains have also ensnared you in poverty so that you can't amount to anything meaningful. Mr MTNnews.
If not that you're daft as you're dumb, it's obvious to an obtuse person who read the story that Obi was simply paying to the gallery. Arrest him now and he'll deny ever making that statement and even claim the paper misquoted him.
The second foolish thing coming from you is this putrid claim of Obi and 250m. Only a dense fool will believe a sitting gov who owns a bank wants to steal 250m and the only way is to send his aides on a journey from Anambra all the way to Lagos to "hide" it.
Like i said, that of ganduje is far worse. The dollar video was confirmed by efcc to be authentic and he hasbeen running from one court to the other to hide from investigation and prosecution. Can you show me any investigation by a law enforcement agency on Obi over the 250m?
No one is saying Obi is a Saint but the circumstances of that video is so appalling even Abacha's loot can easily be denied while that video is incontrovertible.
You're just a terrible waste of space

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by greatestdestiny: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by richie240: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
In as much as d choice leaves a bitter taste in d mouth of wailers, then it's d right choice, nwokem.
Leave am like that!
cool

Racoon:
The APC just set another bad example - making a dollar thieve like Gandollar its chairman.

Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by stevups(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
LibertyRep:

Party Chairman has no immunity. Kano govt will still probably drag him, except some behind -the-scene moves happened to rescue him.

The immunity he has is almost equal to that of the president.
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by Kukutente23: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
One as to be cursed to argue with you foolish ipob miscreant.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/

If a reputable Newspaper like Vanguard can expose Pandoraa Obi money laundering when he was caught red handed and you chose not to believe out of bigotry I wonder what more is there to prove.

Even when the criminal Pandoraa Obi admitted to taking kickbacks with his own mouth which is exactly the same thing Ganduje was caught on tape receiving you still defended him out of Igbo bigotry I see no reason to continue with your foolishness.

A criminal remains a criminal being Pandoraa Obi, Gandollar or Bullion Tinubu. Na you foolish ipob de claim your own criminal na saint which Nigerians clearly voted against as we all can see Tru you hypocrisy n foolishness.

You must be specially daft to believe that hatchet story filled with "sources" and impossibilities by vanguard. I'm sure you didn't read it. You just jumped on it because of the headline. As i said, I don't care for Obi to be defending him, neither am I saying he's a Saint. But to compare an allegation that only exists on the pages of newspaper with a live incontrovertible video must show how daft you are.
Till today, even the police have never commented on the 250m matter nor the efcc unlike your ganduje whose video was confirmed to be authentic and he's been running to the courts to save him from investigation. If you're so daft not to see how damming that is, I can't help you.
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by israelmao(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
How would sensible mind take APC seriously?A bribetaker caught pants down now the parry that is advancing Renewed Hope,what kind of hope can a thief bring to the table?
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by isArray: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

You must be specially daft to believe that hatchet story filled with "sources" and impossibilities by vanguard. I'm sure you didn't read it. You just jumped on it because of the headline. As i said, I don't care for Obi to be defending him, neither am I saying he's a Saint. But to compare an allegation that only exists on the pages of newspaper with a live incontrovertible video must show how daft you are.
Till today, even the police have never commented on the 250m matter nor the efcc unlike your ganduje whose video was confirmed to be authentic and he's been running to the courts to save him from investigation. If you're so daft not to see how damming that is, I can't help you.
Engaging with that account is a waste of time, IMO. Looks like he/she is a paid troll
Re: Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary by okusflick: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
You can now fund your Mylottohub lotto account with no stress and hassles using opay.
Play alla lotto games from one account and get your winnings paid directly to your bank.

All you need is your user ID

Simply walk to any Opay agent or open the opay app in your mobile device.

How to fund via Opay Agent.
1. Walk to any Opay agent
2. Request to fund your wallet on Mylottohub via the betting platform
3. Give the agent your user ID and amount you wish to deposit

How to fund via the Opay App

1.Login to the Opay app on your mobile device
2. Go to betting
Select Mylottohub
3. Enter your user ID and amount

And your Mylottohub wallet gets credited with corresponding amount.

Visit: https://www.mylottohub.com/?utm_source=nairaland&utm_medium=content

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.