Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election (35082 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by plaindealer: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has told his Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, counterpart, Atiku Abubakar, that he actually won the 2023 election and he is in the Supreme Court to reclaim his mandate.

Obi said this in response to the appeal by Atiku that he should join him in the legal battle to retrieve his mandate from President Bola Tinubu at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.

The former Vice President made the appeal while announcing his intention to challenge Tinubu on alleged inclusion of forged credentials credentials in the documents he submitted by the President to contest the 2023 presidential election at the Supreme Court.

However, Obi told Atiku that he was actually also trying to reclaim his ‘stolen mandate’ from Tinubu at the Supreme Court in a statement signed by the National Publicity Secretary of the Labour Party, Obiora Ifoh.

The statement indicated that Labour Party candidate is currently in the “Supreme Court seeking to reclaim his stolen mandate and he is focused on that.”
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/06/peter-obi-to-atiku-i-won-2023-presidential-election/

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by RockHard: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Between Obi and Atiku, who gangan get the 'stolen/lost' mandate? I think that is the first mystery that needs to be unravelled. Make both of dem first agree on who the so-called mandate belong to, then PBAT fit come face that pesin. For now, both Atiku and Obi are jokers and clowns 🤡 entertaining their gullible base.

369 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Isokotolopia: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2023
pm news is the propaganda arm of Apchit

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Sirmwill: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by christejames(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2023
We don't need distractions cool, even though our trust for the Supreme Court is neglible undecided

We are hoping for the best though, but expecting the worse!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by plaindealer: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Husband and wife don begin fight, every man for himself..

Pandora was like, abeg abeg carry ya mess go, na my useless and imaginary mandate I dey look for...

grin grin grin

241 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by MikoB: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
There is no mandate anywhere for anyone to claim,Atiku and Obi lost their chance by not forming alliance and it is cause by Atiku greediness, 2023 election has already be done and won by Tinubu,all these moves by Atiku just show how desperate he is, how on earth will supreme court disqualify someone that graduated and the school stood by him by saying he is right to get a replacement certificate and they said the certificate is not fake because is the same model of the year he got it, Atiku really went low, he has forgotten how the same Tinubu helped him when Obasanjo wanted to roast him, I am not in support of a bad thing but the fight Atiku is fighting is no more politics but wickedness and personal hatred , and he will surely regret this because this will even affect his fulani lineage, just watch out!

223 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Dansy(f): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Please can someone tell Mr Peter Obi to find something doing. Is Peter Obi telling us that he won the Election in the southwest, North part of the country?.Professor Wole Soyinka has advised Mr Peter Obi that he didn't win the election and should stop deceiving gullible ibos.
Mr Peter Obi keep on playing on the sensibility of the ibos. He should be call to order.

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Well done sir

Your destiny might be delayed but can never be denied

What are you looking for if not coming out of school with flying colours 🤷. Looking for me? Don't worry check my signature and don't fail to contact me for your assignments .

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Skillsnigeria: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Think9ja(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
On twitter, yes!

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2023
grin

Obi no wan gree for him Oga o. Hahahaha. Lol grin

But Obi can do more to spite his Master Atiku by telling him that they should both flaunt their Transcript for the world to see. grin

Below is Sowore's WAEC result. Hahahaha......the OLOLDO too go dey make noise up and down.

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2023
God bless OBIDIENTS all over the world 👍

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by tolue42(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Lol.. see how I dey laugh.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2023
these folks are just mocking themselves

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by accordadoga30(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Hehehe

They left Nnamdi Kanu started following Ekpa

They left Ekpa started following Obi

When Obi lost they started following Ekpa again

When Ekpa started killing them, they started following Nnamdi Kanu.

When they saw there is no hope for Nnamdi Kanu, they started following Obi again.

They left Obi when they saw he has no case against Tinubu and started following Atiku

Now that Obi is claiming he is the winner of the election who will the headless mobs follow?

I guess they will start following Obi again

Anywhere belle face people

132 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by plaindealer: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2023
When 2 losers hold world press conference and the world no care....

grin grin

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Corn247: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Obituary is losing his headless mob to his master, Etiku already grin

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Klington: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2023
It's very clear even to the blind.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Confirmed Confused entities

Gbajue people at it again

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Think9ja(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
On twitter, yes.

Conduct election 50xs, he'll lose 200xs

He'll lose before the first ballot is cast.

Stupid, lying, idiotic, ungrateful bald headed skunk

Tufiakwa

Thunder fire you if na this thing you vote for.

Atiku 2027
BAT till 2031

Sai Waziri

I leave you to wallow in your confusion and wild goose chase.

Pigs

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by FalseProphet1(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
sad

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by ImoleNaija: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku, the first runner up, we know.

Those who are deceiving Obi cannot die well o. Dem just dey press him mumu buttons grin.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by obembet(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
I will always prefer atiku ahead of Obi or tinubu but my choice wil remain sowore cos I will never vote criminal again

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Maize247(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Dididrumz(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Everybody knows.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by SoNature(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2023
I wish Peter Obi used facts and figures to prove this before the presidential election petition tribunal. He had to wait for the court to tell him that he didn't do it when they passed their verdict. That was a huge mess up!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Okiton: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Say no more my able and dynamic presido
Everyone knows that common Chicago criminal rigged the election.

If he can forged a certificate what can he not do
But we all know that the druggie reign will not last for him

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) / Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.