Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) (144 Views)

Evil Is Superior To God! (my Opinion) / The Son Is Superior To Angels / It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Cybertroll: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Again, this is my personal opinion. If you don't like it, kindly Bleep off.

I created a similar thread some weeks ago, maybe a month back...

1. God isn't perfect. He's both good and bad.

2. God is capable of committing sin. That's why humans and angels are flawed; we were created in his image. After all, didn't he murdered the entire world cause he was mad?

3. God is perfect only because he has near-perfect control of his ''badness'. (Near-perfect because sometimes he misbehaves)

4. This inherent evil is the reason Lucifer fell from grace.

5. Evil (with a capital E) is the only thing above God. It has power over him too.

6. God can't end Evil and it's consequences (suffering) because God didn't create Evil.

7. God is merciful, Evil isn't.

8. The only reason Jesus came to Earth was to teach us of Evil and how to overcome it through resistance.

9. In the Beginning was Evil, not God. Either Evil existed first (though it's hard to believe God could come from it) or Evil existed WITHIN God and it was defeated.

10. The whole point of Christianity is basically: Be Godly, meaning emulate God and conquer the evil within you.

11. In the end would be Evil. No matter what happens, it would always exist as long as there is life.

12. God drowned millions, including children because it was the only option he had. He couldn't snap his fingers and set things right because Evil is greater than he is. The only things God has control over are those he made.

13. God has significant authority over the Devil because he created the Devil (Lucifer). And he has authority over sinners for the same reason.
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Alchemy528: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2023

am silent
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Cybertroll: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Cybertroll:
Again, this is my personal opinion. If you don't like it, kindly Bleep off.

I created a similar thread some weeks ago, maybe a month back...

Which of the gods, Brahma,Amadioha, Krishna, Ra, Olumba Olumba, Sat Guru, Yhwh, Allah or which of them god?
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Cybertroll:

Again, this is my PERSONAL OPINION. If you don't like it, kindly Bleep off. I created a similar thread some weeks ago, maybe a month back...

With the highlighted the case is closed! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Yet you evils start shaking and crying whenever you hear death and hellfire and God is coming!

Then i say that may your life be filled with evil till it you die.
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's so painful for them if they keep quiet 😂
The thought that God exists gives them enough sleeplessness and restlessness and they have to post something to clear off their burden temporarily.
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
You said part 2 but there's nothing new here...
You should have just called it part 1 revamped

Alternate title: Hey Nairalanders, I Just Feel Like Arguing
Re: Evil Is Superior To The Christian God. (part Two) by Cybertroll: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
preciousee17:
You said part 2 but there's nothing new here...
You should have just called it part 1 revamped

Alternate title: Hey Nairalanders, I Just Feel Like Arguing
angry grin grin

Again, I was too tired to continue. But I'll another thread soon. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Commonalities In Religions / Going To Church Is Not The Same Thing As "Serving God" / God Is No Respecter Of Anyone - Accept Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.