Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage (42797 Views)

Not Again! Tiwa Savage S*x Videos Leaks Again! / Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / 'I Am Making My Heart Beautiful Again': Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Sweetvie: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
milky3:
She was overjoyed, it was so much that she can't keep it to herself wink . ...and the Yoruba part of the song make a lot of sense. You represented well
Yeah, I really loved and enjoyed the Yoruba part. The overall performance was amazing.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MrFly(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
shocked What is the British royal doing with a wayward person of your kind sef? So if your mum can't be your close confidant irrespective of her lapses then who will? Glorified olosho!
she is a glorified olosho but wait a minute! Show me one in ur entire lineage that can stand her popularity, fame and wealth
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by adexpa(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
I have come to realised that the only person who can keep secret of a good news is your enemy, because he/she is never happy for your progress, and disclosing it will look like promoting you. Believe me or not, there's never a good news you shared with friends or family that is a secret, they will surely share it with someone. It's very tough to hold good news. If it is easy to hold the news, the owner of the news wouldn't share it. Sharing a good news doesn't mean the person hate you, but they can not hold the joy just the way you can not hold it. Anything you want to keep secret, please keep it to yourself. You scammed yourself whenever you disclosed information and asked the person not to tell someone else

1 Like

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MsFaith: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

It seems you are a very JUDGEMENTAL person sad

That's how you were Castigating Asisat Oshoala up and down. embarassed undecided

You think you are God's Special Messenger on Earth or a Morality Police?😏

Stop this Mentality. As an ObiDient, you are disappointing us! 😕😒
And he doesn’t even have sense

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by sani0RU2222: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
We don't forget say you perform there , you just want remind us, I even hurriedly rush go YouTube make I go stream the performance. And I know Say no be only me do am. This is the power of social media and this artist are using it perfectly
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by ibabz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Anytime I see or heard anything about Tiwa, na her Toto dey flash for my eye. The babe clean down there
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by ngmoses17(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
My girl, I know you'll always deliver 😘
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by merit455(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:

Stop projecting your deficiency and lack on others...

Naso online Bambi Allah begging dey start

Begging for food on a music thread
E pain am
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by potland: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's like punishment to tell your mother a very good news, then tell her not to tell anyone about it. cheesy

If it were Davido, he would've announced it on his social media handle. cheesy
tell me your dirty secret. I won't tell. Just btw me and you. Saint maria
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by sundid(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
In as muas youehave not performed for the Benin royalty (Omo noba uku apolopolo the great) you have performed big
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Allisgud: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
I wonder how her mom felt when her video was everywhere
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by PsychoTheRapist: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
post=124857248:

Lol 😃,
That is a very BIG ONE Tiwa.
No mother will be able to hold that to herself.
It is all for the JOY OF MOTHERHOOD

And besides,
You didn't do it for yourself alone.
You did it for our darling country.

God bless Tiwa Savage.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏.

We Rise.
God bless her sextape.

More vagina wins Tiwa
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Officialenny1: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
I will be the next version of you and successful as u and beyond
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Faithy04: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
That is how most mothers behaves

1 Like

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Faithy04: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
That is how most mothers in Nigeria does

1 Like

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Tallesty1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Do what a woman would do, turn on wipers
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by jojothaiv(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
vastolord4:
grin but there are no secrets with celebs now! If you could keep the sextape a secret how can this small news be a secret?
They thrive on clicks and mentions
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by DavieG17: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good day sir/ma I have a used LG 32inches SMART TV still in Good shape...

PRICE:60K NEGOTIABLE

NUMBER TO CALL AND MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP:08183878589
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Megabig: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Which commonwealth is she talking about? Is Nigerian still part of British rule?

Can someone correct her please, represent who and their commonwealth?
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Franky9584(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Smiles ...I can relate . Mother's eeh!
But if it's only Ur brother she told, pardon her

1 Like

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good for her.

“Favour me and my family” didn’t last as a trend here. Dead Nairaland.
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
meobizy:
Good for her.

“Favour me and my family” didn’t last as a trend here. Dead Nairaland.

You can keep trending it if you want. grin
What a weirdo!
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by dontrulee: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
When you're a star, things that bring ordinary people down will be an upliftment for you. Things like sextape grin grin

In this life, aim for the moon and you shall hit the stars.
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by folake4u(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
shocked What is the British royal doing with a wayward person of your kind sef? So if your mum can't be your close confidant irrespective of her lapses then who will? Glorified olosho!

Keep hating, you hear. E go soon choke you! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Rodinat: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shout out to all mothers out there
Wait for your turn if you will be able to keep such new.
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Haymus007(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
FOJEM:
Which kind secret you get again? After that one wey everybody don see!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which one be dat hahahaha you no serious grin grin
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Johnn44: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2023
vastolord4:
grin but there are no secretes with celebs now! If you could keep the sextape a secrete how can this small news be a secrete?
grin
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by franugo(m): 2:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Racoon:

Read the room na...she was being jovial, even the pic the op used has her smiling so that people who only read headlines without deigning to read the post will understand but you clearly jumped both the pic and post and dove into a hateful spiel....i don't like Tiwa, I don't hate her either but she repped Africa on the grandest of stages, show some respect dammit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.