Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage (42796 Views)

Not Again! Tiwa Savage S*x Videos Leaks Again! / Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / 'I Am Making My Heart Beautiful Again': Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Award-winning Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has vowed never to share confidential information with her mum anymore.

According to her, when she was invited to perform at King Charles III’s coronation, she told her mum about it and asked her not to tell anyone but the mum told her brother in less than 20 minutes.

The ‘All Over’ crooner disclosed this in an interview with MTV UK.

Tiwa Savage said she didn’t realise initially how big a deal it was to perform at the King’s coronation.

She said, “When I got the call about performing at the King’s coronation, I didn’t tell a lot of people at first. But eventually, I told my mum and as always I was like, Mum, please don’t tell anyone.

Then literally 20 minutes later, my brother is calling me, he was like, ‘Oh my gush!’ And I’m like, mum, wow! So, I’m not telling my mum anything again.

“Initially, I didn’t realize how big a deal it [performing at the King’s coronation] was. And I also didn’t know who else was going to be performing either.

So, I didn’t know I was going to be the only one representing the Commonwealth. So, when I started getting that information, I was like, ‘Wow! No pressure.’ It was great though.

“Like I said, to represent the Commonwealth, and just looking back at the performance. It was iconic. It was such a great experience for me.”

DAILY POST recalls that Tiwa Savage became the first Nigerian artiste to perform at a British royal event after thrilling guests at King Charles III’s coronation concert and Big Lunch in March.

DAILY POST

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
😂😂😂 😂😂😂 don't blame her I can relate.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by TemplarLandry: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool
I dedicate “Shotan” by Zlatan feat. Tiwa Savage to her.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Curse777: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool

The Coronation Concert invitation by Tiwa savage was under celebrated... She was fantastic and sounded perfect

I trust Wizkid and Davido... They would overhype it... Their PR teams work 100%

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's like punishment to tell your mother a very good news, then tell her not to tell anyone about it. cheesy

If it were Davido, he would've announced it on his social media handle. cheesy

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Vifx: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Racoon(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
shocked What is the British royal doing with a wayward person of your kind sef? So if your mum can't be your close confidant irrespective of her lapses then who will? Glorified olosho!

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Passionate888: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ehya kiss undecided
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by vastolord4(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin but there are no secretes with celebs now! If you could keep the sextape a secrete how can this small news be a secrete?
Passionate888:
Ehya kiss undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Savedday2: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Of what use is this your talk?

If you tell or not, what is our business?

Abeg carry your evening newspaper self comot for my front!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
She said, “When I got the call about performing at the King’s coronation, I didn’t tell a lot of people at first.
But eventually, I told my mum and as always I was like, Mum, please don’t tell anyone.
Then literally 20 minutes later, my brother is calling me, he was like, ‘Oh my gush!’ And I’m like, mum, wow! So, I’m not telling my mum anything again.
Lol 😃,
That is a very BIG ONE Tiwa.
No mother will be able to hold that to herself.
It is all for the JOY OF MOTHERHOOD

And besides,
You didn't do it for yourself alone.
You did it for our darling country.

God bless Tiwa Savage.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏.

We Rise.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Which king? The ONLY Royalty I recognize are Yoruba Royalty.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
shocked What is the British royal doing with a wayward person of your kind sef? So if your mum can't be your close confidant irrespective of her lapses then who will? Glorified olosho!
Cry her a River Racoon!
She don reply and tell all of una say s³xtape no fit spoil her life.
Continue to dey carry am for head like gala seller inside traffic, u hear?!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by marlow1962(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by milky3(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
She was overjoyed, it was so much that she can't keep it to herself wink . ...and the Yoruba part of the song made a lot of sense. You represented well

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by wwwtortoise(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Why then are you telling us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by merit455(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

The Coronation Concert invitation by Tiwa savage was under celebrated... She was fantastic and sounded perfect

I trust Wizkid and Davido... They would overhype it... Their PR teams work 100%

Go get some food,you are hungry
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Hezzyluv: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
I am just imagining if her mum watched the tape.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by TheBillyonaire: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
You represented the common wealth or the slave colonies?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by leanonme82: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
She did great and what an honour!

Her family would always refer to that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by babamadiba(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
The sêx tape could have easily ended a lot of peeps careers Lucky enough she blossomed afterward. Happy for her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Vtammy: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Trust no one

1 Like

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Almiron: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tiwa Savage
Mama na National cake, she go reach everyone.
Make una wait for una turn 😉

9 Likes

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by WorldRichest: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okay nah
Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Which kind secret you get again? After that one wey everybody don see!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Franzinni: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
As you too have brought your family wahala to the net, it shows that tha apple didn't fall far from the 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by Abifarin16: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Can you blame her, is it easy to Perform before old royalty, she was just full of joy for her daughters accomplishment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
milky3:
She was overjoyed, it was so much that she can't keep it to herself wink . ...and the Yoruba part of the song make a lot of sense. You represented well
Gbamsolutely!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
FOJEM:
Which kind secret you get again? After that one wey everybody don see!!!!!
Not funny.......

TheBillyonaire:
You represented the common wealth or the slave colonies?
As you like am, make u put am,
Na ur palava be dat.
#NegativeVibesAlways

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abifarin16:
Can you blame her, is it easy to Perform before old royalty, she was just full of joy for her daughters accomplishment.
You make sense die

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage by wittywriter: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hush

Just appreciate she has a listening ear.

Shutout to all mothers out there.

Wittyness

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.