Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention (24314 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / APC Accuses Amosun Of Diverting Workers’ Money As NLC Confirms Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Nadingo: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Asiwaju is a master of this game. You just got to love him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Untube: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
ronalmagic10:

won gbe IPOB/LP handicap

enemies of nigeria

We still have dumb people like this on Nairaland?🙄 Election is over way back, I think we should be talking about how we will have a prosperous Nigeria that all tribes will leave and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-nlc-confirms-suspension-of-strike-after-tinubus-intervention/
See why this NLC is a joke, Money has changed hands. So what are the workers getting in return now?>
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Sirseedorf(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you're a private worker or trader and join the strike without earning Kobo throughout the protest day, then you are a big fool.

I'd rather stay in my house and sleep than going to protest fruitless protest.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by IMASTEX: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Wetin Tinubu dey tell this people like this?
Currency
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by erico2k2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nadingo:
Asiwaju is a master of this game. You just got to love him.
I hope you got salary raise. !

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by PaulH07: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-nlc-confirms-suspension-of-strike-after-tinubus-intervention/

Shortest and most peaceful strike in Nigerian history.

E patewo fun Asiwaju Jagaban!

4 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by uunwanaobong3: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why strike in the first place?

Bunch of corrupt joker's

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Yoighaman(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is Seyi Makinde now in APC? because me Iyam not understanding this bromance o.
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by ambosss(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Toothless bull dog,
Without good explanation.
What's now the purpose of the streak?
He has collected grin grin grin
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by advanceDNA: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
ronalmagic10:

won gbe IPOB/LP handicap

enemies of nigeria

When oshiomole was leader of NLC...there was regular protest that yielded results...

Now..anyone that complains is ipob and opposition to you pple........ are u pple just deliberately trying to shut pple up or u feel pple have no right to complain...

3 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by mu2sa2: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wuru-wuru labour unions - very good at swearing at government over the airwaves and adept at shaking hands under the table with government officials.
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Useless NLC..!, Don't worry,the masses will take their destiny in their own hands and confront their oppressors without y'all useless lots! it's coming!it didn't take much for Arab spring revolt to overwhelmed the many criminal corrupt government of the day and were sweptb permanently into Oblivion! it's coming!watch out! African spring is coming!

2 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by AskNgige2: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
ManirBK:
good development

This is how leader should act . Tinubu is real and genuine leader
Na this one u go see comments..

U ddnt see APC chairman and gandollar

Lol... I pity una

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by advanceDNA: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Untube:

We still have dumb people like this on Nairaland?🙄 Election is over way back, I think we should be talking about how we will have a prosperous Nigeria that all tribes will leave and enjoy

They are paid agents/party members.... if u complaining of this hardship they will tag u ipob or opposition party ....

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by ipobarecriminals: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
JohnnA1:
And you continue to be an UNPATRIOTIC 🐖( nah Kanu called them 🐖s oo) that wishes evil against the country of your birth.

We see you emergency lovers of Nigeria, and we are NOT fooled.
cool angry sad grin

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by jojothaiv(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
b3llo:
Here in Gombe we no feel the effect of their strike
Not only Gombe, some states move on with their lives...

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Tinubu the Jagaban
The slayers of 🐖s

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Dirtydog: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
ManirBK:
good development

This is how leader should act . Tinubu is real and genuine leader

Guy u b mumu o.
A good leader doesn't need 2 wait till dying minute b4 acting. PBAT is a WICKED LEADER. I stand 2 be corrected

1 Like

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Truthfulguy10: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
The slayers of 🐖s
Nwa mugu grin
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Wetin Tinubu dey tell this people like this?

Tinubu is the smartest ninja in Africa. U na never see anything.
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Mosba: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
If I used my mouth cut cola for you don't eat it if you think my mouth stinks with odour but if I used my mouth tell you about NLC or TUC make sure to listen and believe. I said there will be no strike.
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by drnoel: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by drnoel: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
2day42moro:
NLC is a joke

We know it's stage managed
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by emoghenemartin(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
This NLC president is a joke. You initially called for a strike u called it off even before it took place. Now here we are another strike and it took u just one day to say strike is suspended following the president and Senate's intervention. What were there resolutions, were timeliness agreed or u had the closed door meeting to fill ur bank account after receiving the bribe from a dubious government that cares for nobody. In the midst of these dwindling conditions of the country which should see to a slim budget within top government functionaries. Tinubu is thinking of a 80 man cabinet. We just dey deceive ourselves

2 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Hier(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Guy man don cash out 😂😂😆😆😆
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Laple0541(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
😁
If you hate Tinubu you hate success and you shall remain a failure for the rest of your life.

It’s unprecedented in the history of our country for a striking labour union to meet the number citizen of the country the day they begin a strike. An Obj or Bubu would have allowed them to strike for 2 weeks before sending some delegates to meet them but for President Tinubu, he met them himself despite his tight schedule. Nigeria will be great under this man I know.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Chetas81(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
The Nigerian citizen was made to suffer, based on their ridiculous and Fraudulent mentality
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Strike without results
Re: NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention by Babastrong(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Obi-wailer up to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.