Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd (1844 Views)

What Does Someone Who Just Started Phd In Nigeria Call Himself Or Herself / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Great100000: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Meet the 24-year-old Nigerian lady who achieved BSc, MSc, and started PhD, now shining as a university lecturer.

The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) witnessed a spectacular accomplishment when Chinonye Egbo, a 24-year-old woman, became a lecturer at the university after receiving her MSc.

Despite initial opposition from her father, who had envisioned her following a career as an engineer, Chinonye Egbo highlighted her undying passion for teaching in a riveting 2021 video interview recorded by BBC Igbo.

Chinonye’s steadfast commitment and her mother’s continuous support paved the way for her academic success.

Chinonye’s mother was aware of her daughter’s strong desire to become a teacher, despite the fact that her father had initially wanted her to pursue a career in engineering.

Her academic career got off to a stellar start during her undergrad years, where she earned a first-class degree.

She continued on to seek her MSc, which she accomplished with equal brilliance, unaffected by the obstacles that lied ahead. Surprisingly, the young prodigy accomplished all of these feats by the age of 24.

Chinonye bravely accepted the challenge of getting a PhD since she was unsatisfied with holding two degrees alone, further demonstrating her commitment to and love of learning.

Her early pursuit of a degree demonstrates her outstanding dedication to academic success.

Netizens Reactions…
@2DavObicytizen said; “This is my suggestion. Sometimes, invite these kind of ppl to tell their stories because I believe it will inspire many.”

@favourfredy reacted; “Inspiring. Congrats to Chinonye. If you can reach her, I would like to give some tips on succeeding in academia, especially to be internationally relevant. I am doing this because of her publications I saw online.”

@Freeman9396 said; “I believe her students will be enjoying her skill of teaching. Very sound mind.”

@Doc_Chudi commented; “Congrats to her! I love the fact she’s pursuing her life goals. How I wish young people would emulate someone like her. “

https://www.gistlover.com/meet-the-24-year-old-lady-who-achieved-bsc-msc-and-started-phd-now-a-university-lecturer/

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by talented321: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Her parents must be very proud of her sha''
'''madam it is the biggest deal''
IconicR:
No big deal, I don't envy her.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
No big deal, I don't envy her.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
Are parents must be very proud of her sha''
'''madam it is the biggest deal''
I don't envy her. 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by talented321: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
International foot* ***er or what?
IconicR:
I don't envy her.
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by CuriousCart: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Solsix(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
There someone who had her PhD at 25

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by tobito33(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is front page worth please

1 Like

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by WeirdAlien: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
No big deal. My cousin FINISHED her PhD at 26 and we didn't put it in the news. My sisters finished masters at 21 and 22.

The earliest this lady can get her PhD is at 27. What are we talking about?

I don't do tribal wars. But unless you finish your PhD before your 25th birthday in South West, you won't get much attention.
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by jeromestarks: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Now, this is an interesting pvssy to fvck.
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by jeromestarks: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
WeirdAlien:
No big deal. My cousin FINISHED her PhD at 26 and we didn't put it in the news. My sisters finished masters at 21 and 22.

I don't do tribal wars. But unless you finish your PhD before your 25th birthday in South West, you won't get much attention.

Come sir,
What are you struggling to say?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by MrsTwrite(f): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2023
Big Congratulations to her!

Perhaps she was very focused and must have worked really hard to earn all these.
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by KingLennon(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2023
A true slay queen who has earned her stripes not the ones forming cheap feminism on Nairaland sad
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by IVORY2009(m): 5:51am On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by LeeSmart: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Had my Msc at 25 though

1 Like

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Greenscientist: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
WeirdAlien:

I was also wondering what is worth hype in this? The only achievement here is she got a lecturing job.

I finished University at 21 even though I went to a public uni.

Congratulations to her sha, she is living my dream.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by youngking89(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2023
So why you come dey tell us
WeirdAlien:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Typing: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2023
She is from EAST, we no trust her. We need to verify her results to ascertain if its original or She Mmesoma all her results. Na so we celebrate Mmesoma only to find out that She is a criminal who specializes in forging results.

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Typing: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Greenscientist:

I was also wondering what is worth hype in this? The only achievement here is she got a lecturing job.

I finished University at 21 even though I went to a public uni.

Congratulations to her sha, she is living my dream.

Igbo People will always hype everything. Amongst the youngest Ministerial nominees from North, one was a Professor at 30. But no one come online to chest beat about it. If say he is from East, Igbo people for no allow us hear word.

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Typing: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

Come sir,
What are you struggling to say?

He is saying, make una quit chest beating over every small thing wey una achieve. Others have achieved more than you, but they dont make noise.

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Purvan(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Upon alll these certificates, she never marry
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by softy(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Great100000 post=124858973]Meet the 24-year-old Nigerian lady who achieved BSc, MSc, and started PhD, now shining as a university lecturer.

The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) witnessed a spectacular accomplishment when Chinonye Egbo, a 24-year-old woman, became a lecturer at the university after receiving her MSc.

Despite initial opposition from her father, who had envisioned her following a career as an engineer, Chinonye Egbo highlighted her undying passion for teaching in a riveting 2021 video interview recorded by BBC Igbo.

Chinonye’s steadfast commitment and her mother’s continuous support paved the way for her academic success.

Chinonye’s mother was aware of her daughter’s strong desire to become a teacher, despite the fact that her father had initially wanted her to pursue a career in engineering.

Her academic career got off to a stellar start during her undergrad years, where she earned a first-class degree.

She continued on to seek her MSc, which she accomplished with equal brilliance, unaffected by the obstacles that lied ahead. Surprisingly, the young prodigy accomplished all of these feats by the age of 24.

Chinonye bravely accepted the challenge of getting a PhD since she was unsatisfied with holding two degrees alone, further demonstrating her commitment to and love of learning.

Her early pursuit of a degree demonstrates her outstanding dedication to academic success.

Netizens Reactions…
@2DavObicytizen said; “This is my suggestion. Sometimes, invite these kind of ppl to tell their stories because I believe it will inspire many.”

@favourfredy reacted; “Inspiring. Congrats to Chinonye. If you can reach her, I would like to give some tips on succeeding in academia, especially to be internationally relevant. I am doing this because of her publications I saw online.”

@Freeman9396 said; “I believe her students will be enjoying her skill of teaching. Very sound mind.”

@Doc_Chudi commented; “Congrats to her! I love the fact she’s pursuing her life goals. How I wish young people would emulate someone like her. “

https://www.gistlover.com/meet-the-24-year-old-lady-who-achieved-bsc-msc-and-started-phd-now-a-university-lecturer/[/q

Good achievements. Course of study?
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by phemmyfour: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Only to work in an organization owned by the uneducated.

Life drama
Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by Gloriagee(f): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wasnt expecting much from an alien

WeirdAlien:

Re: Meet The 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Who Achieved Bsc, Msc, And Started Phd by ahzNigeria: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Congratulations to her
Study postgraduate courses in the UK, get FREE counselling and FULL support here: https://ahzassociates.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info About Futminna Direct Entry / Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room / Laspotech Post Ume Cutoff/admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.