Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje (16579 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by sleek214(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Primusinterpares(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
We never recover from the ground when BAT hit running. This one wants to add another hit ground running again
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by ThaFreshvanilla: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
APC has no shame. APC gives no fck about what Nigerians think. APC is a party with ZERO integrity. Yet, foolisssh people still believe their Number one man will be different. How do you assign the role of national chairman to a thief caught on camera.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by urbobo20(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Do u have power to run
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Jpblessed(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Naso, later leg go break
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by PoliteActivist: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Ride on, the newly elected chairman of the ruling party in the most populous black nation on earth

Any other country this guy would have resigned in disgrace long ago and be forever allergic to politics

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by onlyboyson(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Just tell us you will continue looting our money

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by bayelsaowei(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Useless man
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Has any court of law found him of any allegation? Ganduje is politically savvy and very calculative.

A court doesn't need to find him guilty. Was his stuffing his pockets with dollars a demonstration of his being politically savvy and calculative?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Basicend: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
A man sharing raw dollars on the live internet just few months ago. . Money of his people. .

Only in Nigeria do you see this kind of drama. .
If he is heading a party. . it tells the whole story regarding the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Fugazy2023: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
All this ipob criminals calling Ganduje all sorts are thieves o. I just wonder how shameless it is for thieves to be pointing fingers at other people
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
By the time these conmen are through with this country, i guess there will be no "ground" for the poor to walk upon.🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Basicend: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
ThaFreshvanilla:
APC has no shame. APC gives no fck about what Nigerians think. APC is a party with ZERO integrity. Yet, foolisssh people still believe their Number one man will be different. How do you assign the role of national chairman to a thief caught on camera.

He is their role model. . Their flagship gadget.

Shameless lots indeed.

People saying Jagaban and APC are the ones to repair Nigeria are hugely deluded clowns.
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by cl0r0x: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Look at these criminals that are supposed to be in jail answering for their crimes are been celebrated as heroes. Imagine this one caught red handed on camera is still shamelessly occupying a political office.

Just one day.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by wman(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ganduje The Dollar thief.
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Badgers14: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Legitimatizing corruption...

In Nigeria we know our problem, we know how to fix it but will not do the right thing..

Rather, we engage in a tribalistic and religious blabbing instead of fighting to fix the issues in the spirit of "one Nigeria".

Someone like Ganduje (together with many ex governors) should be cooling off in jail and paying back restitution to their respective states but HERE WE ARE!!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Government of old crooks for the crooked...!
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Tingotoe: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
I really can't phantom how APC chose this babanriga, dollar stuffing corrupt individual as their chairman. Anyway a party can only get their worth
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by olawonder(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
“…hit the ground running” everybody hide your wallet o undecided
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Karlifate: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
olawonder:
“…hit the ground running” everybody hide your wallet o undecided

LMAO! 🤣🤣
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by chubinwa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
We have not recovered from the one your master hit.
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by kennethesan(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
At your age and with your record?.....No. Hit the ground crashing.
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by OgbeniOja1: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Same BOBO same PARTY different CLOWNS
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Olamideayomide(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Set awon ground hitter, dey run am dey go o make unah nor cause earthquake o
That's the new english vocabulary trending now from our mumu politicians undecided undecided
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by spiSeyi: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:
Same way Tinubu kicked the ground running and his supporters kicked bucket

See a known dollar thief is now a party chairman

Na all these kind rubbish make Niger plan coup
I supported PBAT and I can testify that God is great and he is not like you.FYI I am doing in life and I pray that others too will do well. Those who love Nigeria shall prosper but it haters shall wail till death tongue grin
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by 007kjb: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Haha finally gandollar is the national chairman of a ruling party

What a joke of a Nation
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Franky9584(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
I will hit the ground running again?
We never come out from BAT own, now Ganduje wan hit another ground running?
#wahala
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by shineeye1: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
References1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/03/ill-hit-the-ground-running-as-apc-chairman-says-ganduje/?fbclid=IwAR37_87yBnx3yu7kg-I7_ha__KS6w1QL5D7JvkF4b_dl5_gZfZ-Tbvy8xac

Baba Dollar, how can you hit the ground running when your agbada is overloaded with contraband materials? Baba, you de forget the load you carry?
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by IduNaOba: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Again... The one wey Balablu dey run, we never see am.
If you can just hit the ground and sleep before walking e go. Better.
Bunch of Incomoetent people.
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Ikpunnegi01: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shout! Ole ole oleeeeh! Ole ole oleeeeh, I bu onye oshi!
Re: "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje by Ikpunnegi01: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shout! Ole ole oleeeeh! Ole ole oleeeeh, I bu onye oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds / Oni, Olusola, Olujimi, Others Reject Outcome Of Ekiti PDP Congress / 3 Police Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack Ebonyi/Enugu Border Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.