Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,135 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement (644 Views)

24 Days After, 500 Directors Defy Fg’s Order To Retire / APC Reschedules Sale Of Nomination Forms, Sends Directors On Compulsory Leave / NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by bayomillz14: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Following the unveiling of the revised Public Service Rules (PSR), by the Head of the Civil Service Folashade Yemi-Esan, more than 500 Directors across the Ministries, Departments and Agencies may be forced to proceed on compulsory retirement.

Recall that at the public service lecture held at the Presidential villa in Abuja in commemoration of the civil service week, the Head of Civil Service the Federation, Folashade Yemi-Esan said the Implementation of the revised Public Service rules had commenced.

According to a circular dated July 27 2023, Yemi-Esan, called on Permanent Secretaries, Accountant-General of the Federation, Auditor-General for the Federation, and Heads of Extra-Ministerial Department to ensure compliance with the document.

The revised PSR stipulates that a Director(GL 17) or its equivalent as may be prescribed by other MDA’s shall compulsorily retire upon the attainment of eight years in that position.

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/over-500-directors-in-the-public-service-to-proceed-on-compulsory-retirement/
Re: Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by Acekidc4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Breakfast about to be Served to this one's. 500 Plates of Hot Breakfast.

Well maybe they have reach Retirement Age🤔🤔
Re: Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by kettykings: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is blood chilling, God help the innocent
Re: Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by markidoo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
I need a copy of the Revised Public Service Rule so that I can ascertain if my leave is 42 working days or still 30 working days, 2ndly to know how many months Paternity leave Is when my wife puts to birth!!
Re: Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by Oshin56(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
markidoo:
I need a copy of the Revised Public Service Rule so that I can ascertain if my leave is 42 working days or still 30 working days, 2ndly to know how many months Paternity leave Is when my wife puts to birth!!
sir, please can you quote me when you get the Copy?

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by MrsTwrite(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Holy moly! Compulsory retirement? Wicked Wonders will never end in Nigeria, Nonsense!
Re: Over 500 Directors In The Public Service To Proceed On Compulsory Retirement by TOMMYS: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Does it also affect Director Generals of agencies who have served for more that 8 years?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger / Opinion: Why Minister Of Power, Adebayo Adelabu May Be Sacked Soon / EU To Launch Civil-military Mission In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.