Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger (646 Views)

Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. / October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by MandelaPutin: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Now, the consequences of Tinubu's thoughtless decision to wage war on Niger Republic are enormous. If in event Tinubu backs off, Nigeria will appear militarily weaker than Niger Republic and that spells doom for us globally. By extension it means, if Niger's alliance with Russia makes Nigeria to cower and back off, then we're prone to attacks and image crises.
Tinubu hastily announced military action without consultation and today the world watches in wonderment what he intends to achieve and how he goes about it. Nigerians are largely against him. The north said no, the southeast and southsouth said no, the middlebelt said no. Only my southwest people support him. I'm confused.
However, Tinubu by virtue of his pronouncements and careless words, must fight Niger to redeem Nigeria's image or quit to make Nigeria look weak and prone to insults and attack. Wagners and his men waiting for the first move.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by rexlims(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2023
@op, did Niger republic offend Nigeria that it must go to war with them?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by SupportTeam: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Nonsense.
As we defeat boko haram to remain strong

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by MandelaPutin: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2023
rexlims:
@op, did Niger republic offend Nigeria that it must go to war with them?
Ask you balablu president ooo

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by Modsarefools(f): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Naija military only know how to flex their weak muscles ontop unarmed civilians, cowards.. grin
That is what happens when you choose tribe over competency

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by cpu2006(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:
Now, the consequences of Tinubu's thoughtless decision to wage war on Niger Republic are enormous. If in event Tinubu backs off, Nigeria will appear militarily weaker than Niger Republic and that spells doom for us globally. By extension it means, if Niger's alliance with Russia makes Nigeria to cower and back off, then we're prone to attacks and image crises.
Tinubu hastily announced military action without consultation and today the world watches in wonderment what he intends to achieve and how he goes about it. Nigerians are largely against him. The north said no, the southeast and southsouth said no, the middlebelt said no. Only my southwest people support him. I'm confused.
However, Tinubu by virtue of his pronouncements and careless words, he must fight Niger to redeem Nigeria's image or quit to make Nigeria look weak and prone to insults and attack. Wagners and his men waiting for the first move.

Go fight Niger. Afonu

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by Okwyjesus(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:
However, Tinubu by virtue of his pronouncements and careless words, he must fight Niger to redeem Nigeria's image or quit to make Nigeria look weak and prone to insults and attack. Wagners and his men waiting for the first move.

Nigeria is a weak nation
The planned war revealed the disunity in the nation.

West say go
East say for where we won't join
North protest and block it in senate
Social Media said Presido is distracting attention

Me: Oga is fighting his fears. The Sahel Africa trend need to be a concern to any West Africa President.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by YouandiAllofus: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
If ebola go price market wey pass am. He go pay alone. Who send am message?!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by Donwilson88: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please! Listen to your comment what are you fighting Niger for?
Why won’t you allow them enjoy Autonomy?repair your own country and let them repair theirs!
Simple n short!
If a coup should repair and rebrand Nigeria please we want it! Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by optionalY09: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Show your might with Boko and bandits

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by YouandiAllofus: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nigeria image is intact...
Just remove any reckless and careless decision maker/announcer, blame and shame him to the world for his reckless and careless decisions/announcements. Problem fixed
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by rexlims(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

Ask you balablu president ooo
Na u I dey as as per ur write up.
So I need answers from u.
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by MandelaPutin: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
rexlims:

Na u I dey as as per ur write up.
So I need answers from u.
I have sent your question to president balablu.
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by MandelaPutin: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Nigeria image is intact... Just remove any reckless and careless decision maker/announcer, blame and shame him to the world for his reckless and careless decisions/announcements. Problem fixed
How?
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by YouandiAllofus: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Y
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by orisa37: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
NO. WE DON'T KILL A MOSQUITO WITH A MACHINE GUN.
WE WILL OSTRACIZE NIGER REPUBLIC FROM THE ECOWAS IF THEIR INTRANSIGENCE CONTINUES
AND ECOWAS PARLIAMENT WILL CONDITION A GOOD RESOLUTION FOR READMISSION.
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by flokii: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's not about fighting Niger republic.. I must say that it has been part of my plans to tour far North up till Niger republic cos I know they share cultural ties with some of our people.

What we don't want is coup.. this is 2023 for Christ sake, people should stop undermining democracy and rule of law.
How do you think judiciary there in Niger republic can function under a dictatorship?.. too many dangers attached to it.
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by SeeThisLoser: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:
However, Tinubu by virtue of his pronouncements and careless words, must fight Niger to redeem Nigeria's image or quit to make Nigeria look weak and prone to insults and attack. Wagners and his men waiting for the first move.

Coward
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by SalamRushdie: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ask yourself one question...what are we fighting them for ? Did they attack Nigeria? Are they a threat to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
War is a stupid move no matter the reason especially when you are the aggressor.

Diplomacy and Dialogue should be the only way of conflict resolution especially among regional and neighboring countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by ican2020: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2023
We should stop the killings of Nigerians here at home before thinking of Niger , cause it’s stupidity raised to power ten for ones house to be in crisis and that person rushes out to resolve the crisis in another person’s house
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by MandelaPutin: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2023
ican2020:
We should stop the killings of Nigerians here at home before thinking of Niger , cause it’s stupidity raised to power ten for ones house to be in crisis and that person rushes out to resolve the crisis in another person’s house
Tinubu lacks the will to stop them. He is too weak.
Re: Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger by Deogratiasfx: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing wrong not doing what u said you would if u later realise ur mistake. Besides NASS said no. So how will Niger think Nigerian Military is weak.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Is Getting Closer To Make Peace With Israel- Saudi Crown Prince / IPOB: Who Gave Enugu Court Authority To Deliberate On Federal Terrorists ? / "I Did Not Promise Nigerians Eldorado From The Beginning!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.