Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) (25794 Views)

Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Obi's Legal Team Invites Amazon Web Service As Witness To Testify; INEC Submits / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Shakathezulu1: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Let them continue deceiving themselves.
I dedicate this song to them "Tell Me A Little Lie” – Huey Lewis & The News
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Oneday82:

This is the most insensitive thing I have heard. Why are Nigerian so daft that everything is religion or tribe. Reason many Western world see us as shithole country. Let's learn to grow beyond religion and tribal sentiment and see Nigeria work

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by finni(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by adioolayi(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2023
See where our politics has gotten to..

What exactly is the meaning of this
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Quebec91(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy
TemplarLandry:

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Chiuzk: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2023
saintokwuluora:
They are thanking God for the grace and wisdom to have done the best they could...it's now in the hands of the tribunal judges to do theirs and churches, mosques and shrines will see thanksgiving like never before when Obi wins.
Honestly, that is the best thing to do. Thanksgiving to God brings Him down into any battle.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
thanksgiving for losing,or he thinks that sky daddy can help him

an unconstitutional government cannot stand. we are walking in illegality and wasting our time.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by naijaboy756: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Cajal:

U are deceiving your self
Tinubu will spend two complete terms in office
If you don't like that
You can relocate
god have spoken

olodo cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by shinealight(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2023
naijaboy756:
Tinubu’s tenure will be the shortest in history

Shorter than that of the interim national government

Modified:
And for those quoting me, please note that Tinubu himself has confessed that the RERUN is between him and Atiku

Day-dreamer…..time to wake up from slumber….the world is leaving you behind my friend! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by arsenal33: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
grin ;sky daddy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Bhol28: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Imagine!
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Wilpraise55: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
naijaboy756:

Modified:
And for those quoting me, please note that Tinubu himself has confessed that the RERUN is between him and Atiku
I will remind you in the next 8 years.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by richie240: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
So someone cannot do tanxgiving for finding his phones again abi?

You tink say e easy to lose 2 phones?
cool
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Sunnyski: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Waiting for 5pm to withdraw my earning from my crypto staking.

I've given up on Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by AskNgige2: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2023
naijaboy756:

Modified:

Victory is sure for obi soon

Thanking God in advance
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Southwestidiot: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Laundry man on colos how far
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Chucks13: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Eeewwwooo! Chineke, biko where are Obi kids and immediate family? Biko tell obi to please go and engage himself in something more productive.

Is this man truly igbo man? I never seen a rich igbo man these jobless in my life. if he is not in thanksgiving on Tuesday he will be in birthday party celebration of one person on Thursday, on Monday sitting at tribunal sleeping and snoring like pig, on Friday in congratulatory message, Saturday on twitter talking to morons, on Sunday in Channel 24 TV with Oseni my
a s s, a rich guy of igbo descent these jobless its a nightmare.

Thanksgiving for been in 3rd position? Thanksgiving because tribunal had declare him winner? Thanksgiving for sleeping in the tribunal? Akpororo said this and we thought he was rude but truly obi got no job and that is why is so desperate.

I spit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by fredoooooo: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Obituarists shoukd carrybtheor thanksgiving to hell fire where they belong .. they're brain dea**d grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ZUKKYY(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
. grin grin grin funny you, And you think sky daddy is human
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Quebec91(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Suffer no dey tire you?
Alliswell248:
Jokers
That lack political wisdom.

They insult everybody and they still think they can win their votes.

Jagaban till 2031
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Ganbite: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2023
bekpo:
They'll all labor in vain

The problem with you people is that u believe God has limitations to his doings forgetting that what God can not do does not exist
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Emola12(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Alliswell248:
Jokers
That lack political wisdom.

They insult everybody and they still think they can win their votes.

Jagaban till 2031
if you can touch heaven or walk on top of water I will believe you aswear to God almighty
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by 2tpick: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2023
It's good to thank God for bringing you this far. Now everyone can now go to their respective tents and continue their hustles till 2027
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Occurstaem(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2023
Klington:
The slaves of the town hall chairman of iragbaji kingdom will not like this.

Obi is the man after God's heart.
That's the picture of the President crying after the death of his mother. I hope your parents too would live long. I get emotional each time I remember my late mum.

I think you wouldn't like it if people are parading pictures of you crying after the demise of your parents.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Bluntemperor: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
LP 🤡 🤡 🤡S

Even Father dey deceive them with Holy water.All of them go REST soon

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Image123(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Chiuzk:
Honestly, that is the best thing to do. Thanksgiving to God brings Him down into any battle.

God is not foolish, whatsoever a man sows is what he'll reap. Obi sowed failure and mediocrity. He lost.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Agent17th: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:

In ALL things, always gives thanks to God.

For the fact you are alive and healthy to type this, say God I thank you. That's all I can tell you
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
What a country ? Full of jockers and deceitful characters. Just like their employer playing mind game. Holding thanksgiving service for a case that's not yet decided. It's only in Nigeria that elephant can fly. Never heard of in the whole wide world. grin grin
Oya the headless mobs and chickens let the attack begin. It's in their gene.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ogaemma: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2023
We joke too much in this country.
Yes Daddy have never taken anyone to Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by KingLennon(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Majesty7:

Who are the illiterate and who are the ones with sense? Only a confirmed nincompoop will believe Obi won. Only an idiot will think a man with no single rep in more than 42,000 (134,874) out of 176,974 polling units will win a national election. Only a deluded soul will believe he will come second not to talk of coming first.

Only ridiculously daft human will believe Obi or his lost soul lawyers.

We know Tinubu bought that seat. So calm down sad
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by naturefellow(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Majesty7:

Only lost souls will be happy at an outsider making jest of their leader. Naturally all religions pleaded with their followers to always respect their country (inhabitation) and it's leaders.

There is a curse for anyone who delights in his leader's fall but that is a story for another day.

Obi NEVER won the concluded election and he himself never contested that. However, joining outsider to mock your leader shows how terrible you are
You made sense until the last paragraph! You all can't have an orgasm without mentioning Obi. Na agbado full una pocket. LOL.

Talmbout, Obi winning the last elections, go and review results from military formations around NG. That alone is enough indices.

Again, I stand by my words, Bola Ebola Tinubu is not president to well-meaning, honest and hardworking Nigerians. Only depraved lots like you that elevate thuggery, rigging, malpractice, bribery and corruption see him as a luminary.

The senile, incontinent and vegetative criminal hijacked a whole national election, pulled off a civilian coup. No patriot, or just citizen would support that, except you unscrupulous and unconscionable elements, willing to sell your agency for a morsel. TemplarLandry, your sub!

Your darling daddy deserves whatever mud being slung his way, until he respects his old thieving ass and gives that seat to the rightful owner. There's no dignity in being a thief and murderer.

Go self-service on this for the weekend! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC / Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule / Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.