Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) (25792 Views)

Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Obi's Legal Team Invites Amazon Web Service As Witness To Testify; INEC Submits / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by bekpo(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

The problem with you people is that u believe God has limitations to his doings forgetting that what God can not do does not exist

God isn't a politician neither is He a bigot.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Majesty7: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2023
naturefellow:
You made sense until the last paragraph! You all can't have an orgasm without mentioning Obi. Na agbado full una pocket. LOL.

Talmbout, Obi winning the last elections, go and review results from military formations around NG. That alone is enough indices.

Again, I stand by my words, Bola Ebola Tinubu is not president to well-meaning, honest and hardworking Nigerians. Only depraved lots like you that elevate thuggery, rigging, malpractice, bribery and corruption see him as a luminary.

The senile, incontinent and vegetative criminal hijacked a whole national election, pulled off a civilian coup. No patriot, or just citizen would support that, except you unscrupulous and unconscionable elements, willing to sell your agency for a morsel. TemplarLandry, your sub!

Your darling daddy deserves whatever mud being slung his way, until he respects his old thieving ass and gives that seat to the rightful owner. There's no dignity in being a thief and murderer.

Go self-service on this for the weekend! tongue

You are not worthy of a response because if you can believe that someone who didn't participate in more than 42,000 PUs which is more than 20% of the total polling unit, did won the election, then it is as clear as daylight that you obviously LACK reasoning and it will be a total waste of time talking with you.

Keep up with your folly. Goodluck
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by CharleyBright(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
thanksgiving for losing,or he thinks that sky daddy can help him

Who is the sky Daddy please?
I hope it is not my God you are referring to.

Sky Daddy or Bottomless pit Daddy, which is your daddy?
Mumu head slammer.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Thanksgiving for enough cashing out from the dullard manhood chaser Peter Obi
Voicetoday:

https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2023/08/03/update-peter-obis-legal-team-holds-thanksgiving-service-video/
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2023
ode
naijaboy756:
Tinubu’s tenure will be the shortest in history

Shorter than that of the interim national government

Modified:
And for those quoting me, please note that Tinubu himself has confessed that the RERUN is between him and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2023
plenty illiterates in IPOB region speak volume
KingLennon:

For the fact that Nigeria is full of illiterates does not mean that few people don't have sense na sad
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by zomby(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Let them continue deceiving themselves.

You can put a lipstick on a pig to disguise its fundamental failure, but unfortunately, it doesn't change a thing; a pig is a pig and a loser is a loser.
Peter Obi and his supporters are a bunch of perpetual losers! This will remain so till the end of time.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by naijaboy756: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
ode
The trait of your generational heritage you mean
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by zomby(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
You pigs scorn our country, Nigeria, hate the northerners, disrespect the Yorubas, disdain the south south, kill yourselves like flies and then still think you can win a presidential election in Nigeria…
What a bunch of insane animals!

The legal team go also visit a mosque for a Friday prayer, peter Obi or any other pig from the southeast will never lead this nation for 2 mins till the end of time.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by WorldRichest: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
They started from the Church with YES DADDY, now they've ended it at the Church. Unfortunately, Jesus turned His back on them. God cannot be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by zomby(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
WorldRichest:
They started from the Church with YES DADDY, now they've ended it at the Church. Unfortunately, Jesus turned His back on them. God cannot be mocked.

They’ve been abandoned!
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by MartinsD12(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Voicetoday:

https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2023/08/03/update-peter-obis-legal-team-holds-thanksgiving-service-video/
These are intellectuals, they have done marvelously well in the tribunal, tinubu that is asking for a re run between him and atiku is a complete joker, why ask for a re run if you said you won the presidential election? Implicating himself because he obviously didn't win the election meanwhile there will be no re run at all the right winner of the election will be announced by the tribunal and Mr Peter obi with all the evidence tendered before the tribunal will come out victorious.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

..God has answered their prayers
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by emani03(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Any Nigeria that supports Tinubu, deserve to rot in hell..

Because it’s obvious they have given up hope.

You are suffering , smiling because of religion and tribe.

Keep it up! I will see u all at the bottom!
That’s where all of us will land soon with this present
Economic.

Bunch of unrepentant bigots.
SamboAnguissa:

No. They held it to fool the brainless horde following PitObi to make them feel they did a good job and are happily awaiting a positive judgement for them. They know how dumb and gullible the cretins are.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Agbado will not like this... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by isaiahethan: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=SamboAnguissa post=124867015]

No. They held it to fool the brainless horde following PitObi to make them feel they did a good job and are happily awaiting a positive judgement for them. They know how dumb and gullible the cretins are.[/quote

Howfar I know you buy petrolfor N185 continue supporting your oppressors cos of hatred and tribalism mugu. You better don't quote me cos I'm at work
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by zomby(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
emani03:
Any Nigeria that supports Tinubu, deserve to rot in hell..

Because it’s obvious they have given up hope.

You are suffering , smiling because of religion and tribe.

Keep it up! I will see u all at the bottom!
That’s where all of us will land soon with this present
Economic.

Bunch of unrepentant bigots.

Bros, just go and sell street gala on Monday in Anambra, I promise you that your brothers will take care of you and then you’ll rot in hell just like the other pigs.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by emani03(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
When a poor person wants to throw shade😂.

I’m not even in Nigeria.

I will wait until when u stop buying fuel ⛽️ 600 before I will reply u , if only u have a car.

Hopeless fool.

We thought Hausa was the problem, but no , it was the educated yorubas who are bigots!
zomby:

Bros, just go and sell street gala on Monday in Anambra, I promise you that your brothers will take care of you and then you’ll rot in hell just like the other pigs.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by oneeast: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good development
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by zomby(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
emani03:
When a poor person wants to throw shade😂.

I’m not even in Nigeria.

I will wait until when u stop buying fuel ⛽️ 600 before I will reply u , if only u have a car.

Hopeless fool.

We thought Hausa was the problem, but no , it was the educated yorubas who are bigots!

If I have a car…Very interesting.
Pls come and bless me with a car. BloodyPIG!
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
yes ooooo
naijaboy756:
The trait of my generational heritage you mean
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by naturefellow(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Majesty7:

You are not worthy of a response because if you can believe that someone who didn't participate in more than 42,000 PUs which is more than 20% of the total polling unit, did won the election, then it is as clear as daylight that you obviously LACK reasoning and it will be a total waste of time talking with you.

LOL... yet you responded? Son of perdition. Go and hug transformer!
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
CharleyBright:

Who is the sky Daddy please? I hope it is not my God you are referring to.
Sky Daddy or Bottomless pit Daddy, which is your daddy? Mumu head slammer.
sorry oga,i don't fight dirty with pigs
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by CharleyBright(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
zangaozanga:
sorry oga,i don't fight dirty with pigs

Then you must be fickle rat too afraid to lose it short tail.
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by naturefellow(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2023
Majesty7:

next time, don't interfere when I'm dealing with bots, except you're a Tinubu bot yourself undecided
Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by naturefellow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Majesty7:

Re: Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) by tiger28: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Jokers of Africa!!!

Aren't these the SAME PPL that started carrying Israeli flag believing that they are Jews UNTIL Israeli govt denounced them

Aren't these the SAME PPL that held Church Vigil for Donald Trump during his election UNTIL he Lost?

Jokers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.