Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? (6510 Views)

Business! Ghanaian Music Star, Reggie Rockstone Launches Condom Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by mekaboy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
I AM THINKING OF IMPORTING CONDOM, BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITS RIGHT FOR A CHRISTIAN , I ASKED THIS QUESTION IN THE RELIGION THREAD AND WAS SOMEHOW CONDEMED , WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

IS IT OK FOR A CHRISTIAN TO IMPORT CONDOM ?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
If u are married Its no problem and if u're selling to married couple then no problem too. but left to me i see nothing wrong, Most of us live with the notion that all is Black and White. most of these so called Chirstians are usually the culprits fornicating.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by gbengaijot(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
There is nothing biblically wrong with you importing condoms. As long as you are not directly selling it to anyone who is not married.

Let me ask you a question, is it wrong to sell fuel to unbelievers? is it wrong to sell it to atheist?

Don't judge yourself because some "individuals" claim you are wrong. Do your business and profit from it.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by stagger: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
I consider myself a Christian and I had had this argument with some fellow Christians in school once. I gave a bold stamp of approval of advocating for condom use for both married and unmarried folks.

Truth is that no matter how much of the salvation gospel you preach, many people will still have sex outside marriage. So does it not make more sense to keep these people alive and disease-free and give them a chance to convert?

By the way, one of the first advocates of condom use was gay; he was dying of HIV and he testified before the US Congress in 1983 about his beliefs that HIV spread could be checked with condom use; turns out he is right.

The reason why Africa has been devastated by the illness is the unwillingness of our men to use condoms and use them properly. So my dear, throw away that garb and sell your condoms without restrictions; it will be counted more for you as righteousness that you are contributing towards saving lives; the choice of whether to stay away from sex outside of marriage or before marriage is a personal one and not yours to make.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by mekaboy(m): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2011
thats good oo, because someone said i was going to be encouraging people to fornicate. Since i give them condom to protect themselves and sin. that i should be a soul winner not a should destroyer .
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by TenKobo1: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2011
The important thing is that it helps in the fight against STDs especially HIV/AIDS.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by MrWhy1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2011
I consider myself a Christian and I had had this argument with some fellow Christians in school once. I gave a bold stamp of approval of advocating for condom use for both married and unmarried folks.

Truth is that no matter how much of the salvation gospel you preach, many people will still Be Intimate outside marriage. So does it not make more sense to keep these people alive and disease-free and give them a chance to convert?

By the way, one of the first advocates of condom use was man-lover; he was dying of HIV and he testified before the US Congress in 1983 about his beliefs that HIV spread could be checked with condom use; turns out he is right.

The reason why Africa has been devastated by the illness is the unwillingness of our men to use condoms and use them properly. So my dear, throw away that garb and sell your condoms without restrictions; it will be counted more for you as righteousness that you are contributing towards saving lives; the choice of whether to stay away from sex outside of marriage or before marriage is a personal one and not yours to make.

You make a lot of sense.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by NotNairalandi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
how much is CONDOM sef?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
I am not married. I am rich, I have many girl friends. I love condom. You wanna send me to "hell". I am ready. Heaven will be tool dull sef.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by vybe: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
it is good cos u are help them by protect them from dying
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by MMM2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
op waterproof is cool angry
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by joe4christ(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mark 8:36 What shall it profit you OP if u gain the whole world and end up loosing your soul as a result of doing something which seems right but the end is destruction  Proverbs 14:12 and Proverbs 16:25,
You're looking for means to justify your evil desire of promoting the kingdom of darkness by selling condoms thereby ironing your conscience.
Dont venture into this except you were never heavenly minded, cos this business would definately be lucrative, infact satan himself would see to it's success but at the expense of your soul.
You have the mind of christ and his spirit in you, let your conscience lead aright.
You've been warned, let him who have ears hear what the spirit has to say on this issue.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2011
Nope!!! It would save the Choristers from the hands of their Choir masters,   grin You can see the you are even gonna add value to the house of God.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
NO! It's purely business! What people do with it is not your concern! They have their consciences to speak for them!. . .
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by gbengaijot(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
joe4christ:

Mark 8:36 What shall it profit you OP if u gain the whole world and end up loosing your soul as a result of doing something which seems right but the end is destruction  Proverbs 14:12 and Proverbs 16:25,
You're looking for means to justify your evil desire of promoting the kingdom of darkness by selling condoms thereby ironing your conscience.
Dont venture into this except you were never heavenly minded, cos this business would definately be lucrative, infact satan himself would see to it's success but at the expense of your soul.
You have the mind of christ and his spirit in you, let your conscience lead aright.
You've been warned, let him who have ears hear what the spirit has to say on this issue.

Which bible are you reading? Evil desire for "selling condoms?". there is no biblical analysis that states that birth prevention using something like condom is a sin. If someone decides to import it into the country, its no sin.

Its just like saying the guys who import medical equipments usd for abortion will go to hell, Jeezzz, Condom is a medical tool for preventing HIV and procreation!
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
. . . .And besides if i decide to sell condoms, am i also forcing you to buy them? Would you blame me for choosing to buy my condoms?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by dhtml1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Santa Maria! People are dying of disease, and yet some people are saying that - dont sell it.

African / Nigerian people are very religious (individually) but as a whole, they are very much mucha teriblemente!
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by GCFR: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2011
IF u are married,it helps keep the number of children under control.
If you are not married and you still do it; it saves you from STDs, and unwanted pregnancy.
I Personal think Condom is cool. Whether good or bad depends on use.The same way Vehicles and phones are used for good and bad purposes.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by omaojo1: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
OP, would Jesus sell condoms if He is in the world today?

If you are really serious about eternity in heaven, it is better to stay clear. It is one of the controversial issues of the fate today hence your putting up this thread.

It is better to stay clear and the master tells you it is not a sin on that day than import and be told its a sin.

But why condom, just wondering, are there no other businesses?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by chines4(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Poster, Do you use condom?, If the answer is yes, then you can import condoms
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by musakas(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
I have a uestion to ask u, in christanity is it allowed to sleep with a not married to u if not the selling of comdoms is illigal bussiness my own contribution
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by omega25red(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
poster

don't you want to help out in preventing diseases? doesn't your xtian rules say to help people? or are you afraid that people would decide to fornicate because they buy the condom you are selling?

People will fornicate whether you like it or not but you can do your part in helping with the prevention of diseases
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by mekaboy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
na wa ooo, i dont know if JESUS will sell condom because he did not sell anything while he was on earth. I thought condom was for married people, will i stop singles from using it or force them to use it ? ok in as much i want to win souls for christ, but what about those who dont believe in Christianity? should we let them die of disease ?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by r231(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
brb
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Knight1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
i have over time come to believe that, if i want to do anything and i have to ask my self/other people if it is right, then for me it is not right.
you asking this question means your Spirit is not in total agreement with it. my advice: get another business to do! one that your spirit is cool with.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Otunbakay(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
Personally, i dont think it is wrong to be engaged in such venture. Married couples including born again christians uses condom as a control measure. If you dont import, where then shall we get to buy?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by mekaboy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
I WANT TO TALK TO A PASTOR ABOUT IT, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHAPE MY MOUTH, I AM AFRAID OF HOW HE MIGHT SEE ME AFTER THE DISCUSSION . grin grin
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by asoebi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
To me i think it is wrong cause u encouraging fornication which is a sin of its own its like sayin ur tempting them 2 sin
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by REVOLUTNIS: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
I don't think you are a devoted christian if not you should have know that
NL is not your church, nor your pastor who should have answer your question
and guide you properly here. going public with such a sensitive question
makes you a hypocrisy and may be a secret sinner.
go and meet your pastor if you are a christian as you claimed, and perhaps, you
have done so take his advise and council serious that is obedient.
nairaland is not a christian forum, you cant get a good and Godly council here.
there are so many crazy men and women here who are freethinkers.
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by mekaboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
ok, what do you have to say about Christians that have pharmacy stores? dont they sell condoms? what about Christians that work in the condom producing company? are there no Christians working there? what about Christians that work as marketing personnel in condom companies?
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
, !!! can't you see with your clear 2 eyes that god can "kill" you for such a sacrilegious act Cheiiiii!!!!! God forbid,  Importing condoms is as bad as importing prostit*tes, !!!!
Re: Is Condom Importation Against Christianity? by member479760: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
if you are a naija person, you are not a christian by origin so it's completely okay for you to use condom, distribute it etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Csgo Match Betting Sites / Why Do People Start Up Business After Their Retirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.