Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk (22353 Views)

Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister Builds A Palace At His Home Town. Shargalle. / CLO Writes Open Letter To The Police IG Challenging The Massacre Of 7 Policemen / Charles Ogbu Writes Open Letter To President Buhari- Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by JonCina(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2023
Aaaaah..
Elon should "head" your advise?

OK, noted!
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Ashirioluwa: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
This is a man that supposed to be cooling off in prison
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by phemmyfour: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
Nice!

The speed of light has always been a contentious issue for me.

We can't just keep saying it's 3.0 × 10^8, how did they measure it? undecided
If you disagree, that means you are against the law of relativity
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
cool E dey talk about Musa dey form Efiko on top nothing , plane tire e never produce talkless of engine ... Okay common to form Nigeria Air e dey do wayo for the country ...will you keep quiet.
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by gawu1: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Interesting engagement, but ipob pigs will not stop insulting him because he is not one of them. If Sirika were Chukwu or Chima, the pigs abusing him here would have poured encomium on him as the best physicist.
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
If you disagree, that means you are against the law of relativity
Micheal Morley experiments, alongside Kennedy-thorndike and so many others.
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Einstein is right if the speed of light is kept constant. I.e vacuum.
Kinetic energy E=PC. P=particles momentum.
Momentum P= mass (M) x light velocity (C). P=MC . Substitute P for MC in the equ; E=PC. Then you'll get E= MCx C; E= MC^2.
Engr Musa is only right if the speed of light can be varied in a given medium. I.e varying wave impedance and dielectric properties. Something like that happens in Nuclear reactors(Cherenkov radiation).
IMO both of them are right.
I graduated from that department(Futminna 2015).I don't know the man.
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Tyktoker: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
This people think creative ingenuity is same as being fabulously corrupt as a region(ALHAJI Musa Abdulahi) and as a country (federal ministry of science). In case you have not been told FIFA has officially recognized Nigeria as the most corrupt country in the whole world. You are not ashamed of your Islamic craze, you are mentioning your Alhajis name along side newton, Elon musk, you think it's through extremism for allgh they became what they are!
nairalandkachy1:
Sirika is the immediate past Minister for Aviation

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1687214886936342528?t=jcNoO0Z0x8o2niBIsYD1YA&s=19

Who is Musa Dahi Abdullahi?

https://twitter.com/_Aufbau/status/1687215674211303424?t=3EbcLF5-SLXJ3XlFlta_7g&s=19

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1687221085916233728?t=UrmRantJtOcG2HRNBOO3Gg&s=19
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Codes151(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
its like this country is just for clout chasing... someone posted this because to him this is worth our time and debate... to him this is news...

this country, we deserve it...
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
wittywriter:
Rich Science postulated by Rich Scientists....

But this corrupt former minister is also tweeting..SMH.

Wittyness

I hope Elon doesn't carve him up with a savage one-liner.
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Freemasonry: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Hadi Sirika should explain to us first what happened to Nigerian Air.

I diss him with “Nigerian Air” by Eedris Abdulkareem.
Great jam!
Imagine this nonsense man oo!
He has the time and energy to be posting rubbish after spearheading corruption in the aviation sector.

Such a fraudulent man should be hiding his ugly face in shame somewhere.
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by Justiceleague1: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
ASSHOLEmods:
edakun, someone should please interpret this topic to me in vernacular or pidgin..my brain is bamboozled,e nor carry am grin
Re: 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk by stalyf(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
Nice!

The speed of light has always been a contentious issue for me.

We can't just keep saying it's 3.0 × 10^8, how did they measure it? undecided

The speed of light is something scientists have studied for a long time. They used special machines and clever experiments to figure out how fast light travels. They found out that light zooms really quickly - imagine a super fast race car! They measured it and found that light travels at a speed of 3.0 × 10^8. That's a very big number! Just like we measure how fast cars go, scientists measured how fast light goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) / Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.