Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty (51279 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by abc115: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, the new ministerial nominee who is replacing Maryam Shetty

Mariya was the commissioner for higher education in Kano State under former Governor Ganduje during his second term as Governor

Kano Politics is đŸ”„
https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1687430497897517057

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by trutharena: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is injustice.

President Tinubu shouldn’t have succumbed to the people opposing Shetty. There is nothing on earth you can do that will please everybody, he should have just leave Shetty to continue.

Only God know how the Shetty lady will be feeling now. It’s even better they don’t announce her in the first place.

I hope all the Arewa youth condemning the nomination of Shetty are now happy.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by donphilopus: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
This is injustice.

President Tinubu shouldn’t have succumbed to the people opposing Shetty. There is nothing on earth you can do that will please everybody, he should have just leave Shetty to continue.

Only God know how the Shetty lady will be feeling now. It’s even better they don’t announce her in the first place.

What's her offence please?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by kestolove95(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kwankwaso ask her to reject the nomination immediately Ganduje was announced chairman of the party....100% legit mataz

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by AsomughaChuks05: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
This is injustice.

Why were they condemning her nomination? Is she not a muslim?

13 Likes

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by waledeji(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
kestolove95:
Kwankwaso ask her to reject the nomination immediately Ganduje was announced chairman of the party....100% legit mataz
Kwankwaso spokesman from aba🙄🙄

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Obaofaba: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
This is injustice.

I totally agree with you.

She'll definitely feel sad unless she's the one that rejected the nomination.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Triangles1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Best of luck, things happen for a reason some time......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Opanka44(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ok. It her turn to STEAL and Siphone our money

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by bigdammyj: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ok, seen.
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by NwaNimo1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Ofunaofu: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
angry
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Acekidc4(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
đŸ„±đŸ„±
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by lenghtinny(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Another “Chop I chop” government in the making as expectedangry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by kokorokoman: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Muslims generally disapprove the ideal of a woman representing them talk less of a woman they term "little tik tok girl".
I believe she will be compensated with another appointment though.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by garfield1: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
This is injustice.

I agree with you.i hate Mrs bunkure.bring back Dr shetty
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Bisimuyiwa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Can somebody please explain to me why the woman was replaced. What actually went wrong is not clear to me. Thanks

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Ikaeniyan0: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
She's in the Ganduje camp
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by MTNnews: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by garfield1: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
donphilopus:

What's her offence please?

Oga,we are youths.let us support our fellow youths.dr Shetty or nobody.tinubu really annoyed me with this useless replacement

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by naijaboy756: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
RECYCLING OF SAME OLD USELESS POLICITIANS

So how will Tinubu fix Nigeria?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Booty4ker(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dem Sha find way commoth that girl chai! That girl could have been a bragging right for APC towards carrying the youth along, but maybe there felt obi already has the youth in his super camp😁😁

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by raskymonojendor: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Many northern APC were against her nomination. So many tongue wagging on twitter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Clin76(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Man no man government no fit end for 9ja sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by CannibalTorment: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
nh
Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by Laple0541(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kwankwanso and Ganduje will run Kano state down at the end.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty by negaiyke: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
We Care Less who is there

Just let them make an attempt to deliver

We know they can't deliver... An attempt is all we need oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu With His Grand Children / Meet Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose's Five Sons (photos) / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.