Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri (459 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka / Boko Haram: West Has Shown More Concern Than Arab Nations – Borno Gov, Zulum / Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu and Buhari supporters now hail Reno Omokri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Kingosytex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno is an unstable element who has mastered the use of words. He stylishly twists and dishes out half truths to fool and manipulate the unenlightened.
He isn't different from your regular politicians, if Tinubu offers him an appointment now, you will see him singing him praises cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by BOSSkesh(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Shut up
Everybody should put hands to move this country forward
That’s alll we want
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Jman06(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Exactly!

The internet never forgets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by CannibalTorment: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
But no one attacked him the way igbos are now attacking him and threatened his little baby. Thank God we dodged a missile by not electing Peter girigory Obi, Nigeria will have been on like they did during endsars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Shut up
That’s alll we want
Like seriously!
Reno really knows how to press your mumu button.
He is now a hero because he is attacking Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
CannibalTorment:
But no one attacked him the way igbos are now attacking him and threatened his little baby. Thank God we dodged a missile by not electing Peter girigory Obi, Nigeria will have been on like they did during endsars.
It is people like Reno that made Goodluck lose reelection.
He deserves an appointment by Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by chatinent: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
People saying they missed a missile by not voting Obi but Tinubu up till now sounds foolish really. Inasmuch as I don’t support Obi, if with what Tinubu has become to the country you still say such, you clearly need mental help.

You can only compare two things working and praise one that’s better…not praising the worst of all and comparing that worst to the other component that you’ve not tested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by BOSSkesh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

Like seriously!
He is now a hero because he is attacking Igbos.
Because he speaks the truth in this case
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Kingsmeal: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:

So do you agree with him that Tinubu bedwets?
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:

By calling Tinubu Ole! Ole!! at Chartham house in London few months ago?

1 Like

Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by rtdCivilservant: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
Reno is an unstable element who has mastered the use of words. He stylishly twists and dishes out half truths to fool and manipulate the unenlightened.
He isn't different from your regular politicians, if Tinubu offers him an appointment now, you will see him singing him praises cheesy
But u were loving him when he seemed to be praising Obi? Meaning u ain't any different from him. Tell ursef the truth, if Tinubu offers u an appointment today, I will bet my life that u will start singing his praise too.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

But u were loving him when he seemed to be praising Obi? Meaning u ain't any different from him.
Reno is wired to align with anything that will benefit him personally.
He sing Buhari's praise if he helps him get an appointment in Tinubu's regime.
Don't be surprised that he is doing all this so that Tinubu can consider him for an appointment.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by 001Lagos: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
And all of the sudden , Reno has become Tinubu foolish supporters best man 😂😂😂
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by rtdCivilservant: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

Reno is wired to align with anything that will benefit him personally.
He sing Buhari's praise if he helps him get an appointment in Tinubu's regime.
Don't be surprised that he is doing all this so that Tinubu can consider him for an appointment.
I don't think so. In as much as I agree Omokri is an unstable character, but I will implore u people to rest, election is over and a winner announced, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The earlier we accept and move on, the better for us all.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by MTNnews: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
But it is your foolish Igbo father that is wailing. Why not leave those Reno is pressing their mumu button to their fate abi them come your bigoted papa house for update on how Reno they press their mumu button.

Polchiz:

It is people like Reno that made Goodluck lose reelection.
He deserves an appointment by Tinubu.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by MTNnews: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
You rather he remain hate filled sore loser like your ipob shameless father ba ?!

001Lagos:
And all of the sudden , Reno has become Tinubu foolish supporters best man 😂😂😂
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by 001Lagos: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
You rather he remain hate filled sore loser like your ipob shameless father ba ?!

Tinubu is about to invade Niger republic, let's hope you won't hide under your mom's pant when the drops from Niger republic starts dropping in Lagos in retaliation 😂😆😂😆
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I don't think so. In as much as I agree Omokri is an unstable character, but I will implore u people to rest, election is over and a winner announced, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The earlier we accept and move on, the better for us all.
Who are you people?
Buhari challenged Goodluck's victory in court and unleashed mayhem in Nigeria via Boko haram and character assassination of Goodluck until he won.
Tinubu would have done the same if he had lost. Even on the day of election, he sponsored violence in Lagos to ensure election was not conducted in areas where he is not popular.
The only crime Obi committed is that he is an Igbo man.
If you hate a people that much, no point staying in the same country with them.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by WildChild00(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Scammer grin
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Kingosytex(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

But u were loving him when he seemed to be praising Obi? Meaning u ain't any different from him. Tell ursef the truth, if Tinubu offers u an appointment today, I will bet my life that u will start singing his praise too.

Dig it out or remain shut...

You don't just make baseless claims.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Tinububalls: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno, the new king of the Oduduwa tribe.
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by omorttee4u(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Shut up
That’s alll we want

You point m .no mind the op. Even Tinuibu say. It's tIme for governance. We should put the hatred behind.

You have to be. So good to the extend your enemy defend you!
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by Ogene001: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Minority tribes are like that especially southern minorities. They must pick fight with Igbos to be noticed
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by BOSSkesh(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

Kingsmeal:

Polchiz:

Kingsmeal:

Two Mumu grown men
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by rtdCivilservant: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=WildChild00 post=124876138]

I WildChild00 is a Scammer grin[/qugote]
We already knew. grin grin grin grin
Re: No Living Soul Has Shown More Hatred To Tinubu & Buhari Than Reno Omokri by rtdCivilservant: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
WildChild00:

I WildChild00 is a Scammer grin
We already knew. grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Soludo: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Released Will End Up As A Hero Or Martyr / Why Is This Picture Trending. / Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.