Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own (456 Views)

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Stricker321: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
It is true that diplomas can be replaced using outside vendors in the USA but the vendors must first verify from the school before issuing replacement. Replacement cannot be done without the consent of the school

From the deposition done, the CSU registrar clearly stated that the school did not receive any replacement request from Bola Tinubu. The registrar also clearly stated that the diploma with INEC was not issued by them.

How then did Tinubu get the certificate he gave to INEC that was signed by Elnora Daniel?

The only logical conclusion is FORGERY. There is no other way to interpret this.

1+1=2

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Iagos: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Sense. Outside vendors follow the template.

1 Like

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Stricker321: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla and Seunmsg, come here

1 Like

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Maxymilliano(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Stricker321:
It is true that diplomas can be replaced using outside vendors in the USA but the vendors must first verify from the school before issuing replacement.

From the deposition done, the CSU registrar clearly stated that the school did not receive any replacement request from Bola Tinubu. The registrar also clearly stated that the diploma with INEC was not issued by them.

How then did Tinubu get the certificate he gave to INEC that was signed by Elnora Daniel?

The only logical conclusion is FORGERY.

1+1=2
My sentiments exactly ... Tinubu the artful dodger forger

1 Like

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Stricker321: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Front page for the rubbish you wrote?

Please bring your own argument and stop saying I wrote rubbish. I stated the facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Alchemy528: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
For real
Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by AsomughaChuks05: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
What I know is that the depositions never used the words; forgery, fake, fraud and other incriminating verbs that would have been injurious to the certificate that Tinubu submitted to INEC. They have even helped Tinubu by admitting that outside vendors are allowed to make their certificate. What matters to them is their transcripts.

4 Likes

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Stricker321: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
What I know is that the depositions never used the words; forgery, fake, fraud and other incriminating verbs that would have been injurious to the certificate that Tinubu submitted to INEC. They have even helped Tinubu by admitting that outside vendors are allowed to make their certificate. What matters to them is their transcripts.

Please read my post again and come back. Even the outside vendors will verify from the school before replacement but the school did not see any replacement request for Bola Tinubu.

The Registrar does not have to use the word FORGE, he disowned the document with INEC and that is sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by famology(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Stricker321:
It is true that diplomas can be replaced using outside vendors in the USA but the vendors must first verify from the school before issuing replacement. Replacement cannot be done without the consent of the school

The only logical conclusion is FORGERY. There is no other way to interpret this.

1+1=2
Go to court

2 Likes

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Roger3D(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Stricker321:

Please bring your own argument and stop saying I wrote rubbish. I stated the facts
No facts just mere allegations and you're not even the first. Sorely you have better things to do

1 Like

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by tesppidd: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
grin

I was really wondering oohh..

What's the meaning of "outside vendors can replace certificates?"

How do they replace the signatures and stamps and other safety marks

Doing signatures and safety marks on behalf of anyone amounts to forgery.

Infact that is what forgery is.

2 Likes

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Stricker321: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2023
famology:

Go to court

Corrupt people. That's why you keep shouting Go to court

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Stricker321: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Roger3D:
No facts just mere allegations and you're not even the first. Sorely you have better things to do

These were responses from CSU during deposition, not allegations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by famology(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Stricker321:

Corrupt people. That's why you keep shouting Go to court

Go to court or shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Another grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Sharpsharp00123: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Stricker321:

1+1=2
y not leave all these shalaye n go n win reno money?

2 Likes

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Sharpsharp00123: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Stricker321:

y not go n win Reno money if truly u have concrete evidence

It is igbos that will have evidence n not claim money but b disturbing everyone on social media

1 Like

Re: Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own by Proudlyomonna: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

I was really wondering oohh..

What's the meaning of "outside vendors can replace certificates?"

How do they replace the signatures and stamps and other safety marks

Doing signatures and safety marks on behalf of anyone amounts to forgery.

Infact that is what forgery is.

APC urchins are the most dumb set of people you can get grin grin

Plainly daft mentally damaged zombie oo zombies, the likes of Yerimo will come here and wail Obi aggghh,Obi oooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Crime: How NRC Officials Are Sabotaging Train Station Revenue. / Chicago University: Why Tinubu Cannot Be Accused Of Forgery, Fresh Twist As Kper / Tinubu, Yoruba, And The Rest Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.