Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum (1546 Views)

Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:

If treason was okay in 2014 then it is okay today.
Hand go touch everybody.
Joke apart, what do we gain from Treason?
Pls answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Yourbaslayer: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
NairalandProf:
See people above me already.
They won't just listen.
Guys, be careful of what you write online.
Don't always think that you can't be traced. Let's guide our hands.

You have been noticed, oya run along cool

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
NairalandProf:

Joke apart, what do we gain from Treason?
Pls answer the question.

We gain an abortion of electoral fraud.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You have been noticed, oya run along cool
You guys are very funny.
Abeg..I'm too old for vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:

We gain an abortion of electoral fraud.
You say?
What does that mean?
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Ab0bii: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
So seun finally settle for this green man as a new mod. I see

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Silentgroper(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Because i hate peace.
How far guy? EmiDon11 on the building, long time...

Hey, Don.. my realest gee.. how's it going ..

yeah longest time bruh ..

how e dey be na .. where you been dey
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Benglarue: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
For anyone seeking the downfall of Nigeria like elements of your kind, they will never reap the fruit of the land.

For as many people as obedients waiting to rejoice at bad news for Nigera, that bad news will always be their portion.

What did Tinubu do wrong to you guys if not just hatred that will consume you and your generations?

Sore looser.

Dvdpity:

Go Bleep your self.. tinubu commited treason by threatening Nigerians with anarchy and chaos, disregard the constitution and rule of law.
And you are a vagabond for typing this rubbish.

Make Nigeria army invade a sovereign country and see Nigeria implode.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by adekolaelect(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dvdpity:
Go Bleep your self.. tinubu commited treason by threatening Nigerians with anarchy and chaos, disregard the constitution and rule of law.
And you are a vagabond for typing this rubbish.

Make Nigeria army invade a sovereign country and see Nigeria implode.
If officers intercept you now you will start vomiting saliver from your noses . You are better to use your sense before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Warl0ck: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Silentgroper:

Hey, Don.. my realest gee.. how's it going ..

yeah longest time bruh ..
how e dey be na .. where you been dey
mods are after my life.
I no know wether i don mistakenly snatch dem wife.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Horus(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Using electoral fraud by rigging elections to get in power is Treason

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
adekolaelect:
If officers intercept you now you will start vomiting saliver from your noses . You are better to use your sense before it is too late.
Are you minding them.
They won't just listen.

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by ekineme: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Apc did worst in 2012 and 2014...what is more treasonable than burying the current then president Jonathan in a coffin and doing a chaotic protest??

Direct ur nonsense opinion to Apc minions

I am wondering where these guys in the pictures carrying placards are currently, their state of mind( Shame won't allow them cough).

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Ikpunnegi01: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Abeg, Nigeriens wey dey here listen! When you start fighting back, you know Nigeria's map; start at the center of that mark to do your attack; nothing concerns those wey dey below the map abeg. Thanks.. Una go wail tire!
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Fugazy2023: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Cc: nlfpmod Seun

Front page material to help warn the children of hate

3 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ab0bii:
So seun finally settle for this green man as a new mod. I see
He made a good choice. Congrats to the OP. Here's wishing him the best.

I can see that he has hit the ground running to ensure that this platform is not a breeding ground for terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.I am profoundly proud of all the mods and Seun too.

3 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NSNO(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Benglarue:
For anyone seeking the downfall of Nigeria like elements of your kind, they will never reap the fruit of the land.

For as many people as obedients waiting to rejoice at bad news for Nigera, that bad news will always be their portion.

What did Tinubu do wrong to you guys if not just hatred that will consume you and your generations?

Sore looser.

Not all OBIdients are calling for coup or making treasonous statements, I am an OBIdient and while I still think he would have been a better choice, I absolutely do not support military rule.

I absolutely believe in democracy.

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NaijaCover(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is Following The Update
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Tntsi: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
NSNO:

Not all OBIdients are calling for coup or making treasonous statements, I am an OBIdient and while I still think he would have been a better choice, I absolutely do not support military rule.

I absolutely believe in democracy.

Is our nation in a democracy right now?
Do you know the coup in Nigeria is far worse than what is in niger?
Nigeria today is in a coup that can destroy future generations if not stopped.
The constitution of Nigeria is what holds the democracy as an institution in Nigeria. Once it is broken, democracy is dead. It is unfortunate that this is allowed to happen at all in the first place.

If we don't rectify this death trap we in immediately, forget it. Nigeria is gone
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by helinues: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
I have advised Seun earlier, either he do something about it or we go invite DSS to come and take care of things themselves.

There is a provision in our constitution which protect the office of the Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Treason is simply defined as "the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government."

In this context, "Treason Posts" means "any write-up or images that attempts to destroy or overthrown the sovereign or government of Nigeria."

The Nigerian criminal code for the South provides for Treason related offenses in its S. 37 to Section 49 whilst it is embodied in Section 410 to Section 415 of the Penal Code for the North. The offense of treason is punishable with death, while that of treasonable felony is punishable with life imprisonment.

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians, especially youths, kindly avoid treason in promoting any so-called “coup in Nigeria” , as it is a high crime, on the same scale as joining Boko Haram, ISWAP, or any terror group.

Severe actions will also be taken upon any member of this forum who initiate such post.

Be warned.

For: Nairaland Forum.
God bless you bro.. same post I put up earlier.

https://www.nairaland.com/7790556/treasonable-posts-seun-please-take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
NairalandProf:
See people above me already.
They won't just listen.
Guys, be careful of what you write online.
Don't always think that you can't be traced. Let's guide our hands.
They don't know they can be picked up. Make them dey plan!

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Finestgurlie(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
I have advised Seun earlier, either he do something about it or we go invite DSS to come and take care of things themselves.

There is a provision in our constitution which protect the office of the Nigeria president
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

Seun these guy has threatened nairaland existence for so many times and he has been ignored by your mods.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Kukutente23: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Treason is simply defined as "the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government."

In this context, "Treason Posts" means "any write-up or images that attempts to destroy or overthrown the sovereign or government of Nigeria."

The Nigerian criminal code for the South provides for Treason related offenses in its S. 37 to Section 49 whilst it is embodied in Section 410 to Section 415 of the Penal Code for the North. The offense of treason is punishable with death, while that of treasonable felony is punishable with life imprisonment.

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians, especially youths, kindly avoid treason in promoting any so-called “coup in Nigeria” , as it is a high crime, on the same scale as joining Boko Haram, ISWAP, or any terror group.

Severe actions will also be taken upon any member of this forum who initiate such post.

Be warned.

For: Nairaland Forum.
Are you speaking for Seun ni?
What happened to Seun or are you the new owner?
You need to introduce yourself
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by helinues: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:

Rule 7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

Seun these guy has threatened nairaland existence for so many times and he has been ignored by your mods.

Ex NL canceller, mods no dey fall again for your wolf crying.

It be like your new recruits to troll Me don get tired, you self know as how I dey roll.

All those who have been doing all sorts of evil things on this forum shall all be arrested and their news would grace FP for other members to see

Can I hear you say Amen to the prayer above, let's see if something terrible won't happen
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by asanausana91: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
These Yoruba empty skull think that they are wiser, they wanted to remove Jonathan nobody talk, they planned ENDSARS against Buhari nobody talk, they called Jonathan and Buhari many names nobody talk. Now ewedu coward want to tell us the meaning of treason.
Infact rigging election is treason, so tinubu should be be treated as such.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Finestgurlie(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Ex NL canceller, mods no dey fall again for your wolf crying.

It be like your new recruits to troll Me don get tired, you self know as how I dey roll.

All those who have been doing all sorts of evil things on this forum shall all be arrested and their news would grace FP for other members to see

Can I hear you say Amen to the prayer above, let's see if something terrible won't happen
keep deceiving yourself pant wearing man
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by asanausana91: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

They don't know they can be picked up. Make them dey plan!
but bandits and Boko Haram cannot be picked up. What a useless drug Barron.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by helinues: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
keep deceiving yourself pant wearing man

Let's try for the last time
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NSNO(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tntsi:

Is our nation in a democracy right now?
Do you know the coup in Nigeria is far worse than what is in niger?
Nigeria today is in a coup that can destroy future generations if not stopped.
The constitution of Nigeria is what holds the democracy as an institution in Nigeria. Once it is broken, democracy is dead. It is unfortunate that this is allowed to happen at all in the first place.

If we don't rectify this death trap we in immediately, forget it. Nigeria is gone
We are in a democracy, it is flawed but it is a democracy nonetheless.

And what we have is far better than what is obtainable under military rule.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Tntsi: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
NSNO:

We are in a democracy, it is flawed but it is a democracy nonetheless.

And what we have is far better than what is obtainable under military rule.
You seem to be these litte kids who lack foresight.
How old are you?
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by asanausana91: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

that constitution was not in existence when Jonathan was president, that provisions was not available when Buhari was the president. Now that a deranged drug lord rigged election you now remember the constitution. When Buhari was in power animals like you initiated oduduwa movement.
Now you have the gut to to talk rubbish. God punish your generation and your lineage for that provisions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima: What A Vice-President! By Olawale Olaleye / NADECO - USA Drags Tinubu To ECOWAS Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Obasanjo Is Truly An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.