Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum (1530 Views)

Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Treason is simply defined as "the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government."

In this context, "Treasonable Posts" means "any write-up or images that attempts to destroy or overthrown the sovereign or government of Nigeria."

The Nigerian criminal code for the South provides for Treason related offenses in its S. 37 to Section 49 whilst it is embodied in Section 410 to Section 415 of the Penal Code for the North. The offense of treason is punishable with death, while that of treasonable felony is punishable with life imprisonment.

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians, especially youths, kindly avoid treason in promoting any so-called “coup in Nigeria” , as it is a high crime, on the same scale as joining Boko Haram, ISWAP, or any terror group.

Severe actions will also be taken upon any member of this forum who initiate such post.

Be warned.

For: Nairaland Forum.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by TemplarLandry: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by chatinent: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
So the Goliath of Africa has gone all wereytified and playing the Africa U.S because of the Niger problems. Well, I don’t really support a military takeover but was there anything like democracy in Niger in the first place? Or is there anything like that in Nigeria either? Democracy is just a smokescreen for power and authority in Africa. It’s a government by the rich people, for the rich people, and by the rich people.

Isn’t it laughable how a country that’s not united is trying to reunite another country that allegedly removed a civil government. Let’s pretend like there is really anything like a civil govt in Africa tho.

A country that the citizenry are in graven hardship is the cheerleader of the case of another country! It would be pretty much reasonable to first heal your country so that you won’t be a laughing stock outside healing others when yours is bruised.

But the Nigeria today come resemble coup already…govt for a few, to a few, and for a few. So it seems more like when it’s favoring a few, it’ll be allowed…and when the other few isn’t benefiting, they come complain.

To me, I honestly think it’s better off divided. Make everyone go their separate ways carry their love for their own regions gum body…not forcing who doesn’t want to stay. With the tribalism and political lessons, it seems some enjoy the hardship since they feel it’s teaching others a political lesson.

By the way, what was the first treason?

It’s was first treasonable to amalgamate different regions who didn’t agree to be together for administrative convenience and exploitation by the colonial masters who never stopped colonizing the country till date…only that they changed proxies.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Throwback: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Great reminder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice one but this thread no deserve frontpage.
Let me derail it by summoning
devilishman

Helineus

001lagos

Silentgroper

Beautifulmind2

2 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by LoveTalk(f): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Very correct. Thanks mr. Odewale.

Modified...

This thread is going to be long and I can smell gbasgbos already.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Dvdpity: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Go Bleep your self.. tinubu commited treason by threatening Nigerians with anarchy and chaos, disregard the constitution and rule of law.
And you are a vagabond for typing this rubbish.

Make Nigeria army invade a sovereign country and see Nigeria implode.

27 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by jonero4(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Eg: by calling Nigeria a zoo country.

1 Like

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
This made me laugh 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Shut up.
Just because you are mynd44's younger bro does not give you the right to cap nonsense and go scotfree here.

If you do anyhow you go collect.

14 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Yourbaslayer: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Treason is simply defined as "the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government."

In this context, "Treason Posts" means "any write-up or images that attempts to destroy or overthrown the sovereign or government of Nigeria."

The Nigerian criminal code for the South provides for Treason related offenses in its S. 37 to Section 49 whilst it is embodied in Section 410 to Section 415 of the Penal Code for the North. The offense of treason is punishable with death, while that of treasonable felony is punishable with life imprisonment.

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians, especially youths, kindly avoid treason in promoting any so-called “coup in Nigeria” , as it is a high crime, on the same scale as joining Boko Haram, ISWAP, or any terror group.

Severe actions will also be taken upon any member of this forum who initiate such post.

Be warned.

Grow up and stop phooling yourself here grin

14 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Grow up and stop phooling yourself here grin

He is a naive boy.
His identity isn't hidden.

8 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
See people above me already.
They won't just listen.
Guys, be careful of what you write online.
Don't always think that you can't be traced. Let's guide our hands.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Chizaam2008: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please, SOCIAL MEDIA DEFINE TREASON. cheesy
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

I'm here already.

3 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
NairalandProf:
See people above me already.
They won't just listen.
Guys, be careful of what you write online.
Don't always think that you can't be traced. Let's guide our hands.

Keep shut.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by jmoore(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nairaland has been promoting treason for many years. You guys use your platform to promote Simon Ekpa.
Na today una eyes don open?

9 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Workch: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol, mumu
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fear don grip Yaribanzas
They don dey beat dry chest

If Ebola Tinupoo do anyhow he go see anyhow.
He is a nobody and a bastard to boot!!

13 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:

I'm here already.
you know ur job. Keep No Prisoner.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:

Keep shut.
Kindly don't start your vawulence with me.
To be honest, op is making sense. Treason is bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by BossGerald: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

In this context, "Treason Posts" means "any write-up or images that attempts to destroy or overthrown the sovereign or government of Nigeria."

Be warned.

Apc did worst in 2012 and 2014...what is more treasonable than burying the current then president Jonathan in a coffin and doing a chaotic protest??

Direct ur nonsense opinion to Apc minions

16 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Silentgroper(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

why me
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
NairalandProf:

Kindly don't start your vawulence with me.
To be honest, op is making sense. Treason is bad.

If treason was okay in 2014 then it is okay today.
Hand go touch everybody.

10 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by DevilishMan: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Apc did worst in 2012 and 2014...what is more treasonable than burying the current then president Jonathan in a coffin and doing a chaotic protest??

Direct ur nonsense opinion to Apc minions

GBAM!!
Even this Nairaland we go collect am from dem.

4 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Iykopee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Be warned.

Nothing qualifies as treason than statements made when Jonathan was the President. Those animals threatened to form a parallel govt.

Today, the same animals who saw no wrong in such statement are unashamedly warning others over treason.

Treason kee you there👁️

9 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by Chizaam2008: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
In this context, "Treason Posts" means

"any write-up or images that attempts to destroy or overthrown the sovereign or government of Nigeria”

Yet your illegitimate THIEVING PRESIDIOT is invading a sovereign nation of Niger UNPROVOKED after stealing a mandate with an ELECTORAL/POLITICAL COUP!

Hypocrite!

You should be ASHAMED of your ancestors for producing the lineage you sprouted from.

What goes around surely comes around.

WAIT FOR IT!🤣

7 Likes

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by BossGerald: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:

GBAM!!
Even this Nairaland we go collect am from dem.

Hehehe
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
why me
Because i hate peace. How far guy? EmiDon11 on the building, long time...
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by FreeStuffsNG: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Things are seriously different now since the alleged terrorist attack on Lagos by the
outlawed IPOB group during the Endsars yet he that has ears will still not hear. Smh

The new laws in place compels platforms to furnish govt with your data and datsall. You are naive if you think your phoney monikers here give you immunity from your online crimes. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by HistoryAndTech: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is Treason truly punishable in Nigeria because even elite do commit such act in one way or there other.
Re: Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum by NairalandProf(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:

Keep shut.
Why should I answer you?
Ok, no, I won't keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers / Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! / 2024: ‘No Gree For Anybody’ Slogan Meant To Trigger Revolution — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.