Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Wereytified Monsters Urging Nigeria To Destruction: Why It Maybe Nigeria Destiny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wereytified Monsters Urging Nigeria To Destruction: Why It Maybe Nigeria Destiny (144 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wereytified Monsters Urging Nigeria To Destruction: Why It Maybe Nigeria Destiny by Bigkoko: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeria matter don tire me. Hear my story.
The year was 2014-15. It began as a normal year. Fuel was cheat & abundant. Flight to & fro any airport in Nigeria was nicely priced and affordable. Lots of coconut head Igbos like the OP was building fantastic homes in the village. Life was good. Then came a crying ex General, weeping that he should be allowed to rule. He was told no thrice, until he teamed up with a drug mule, a sneaky General Overseer & several Manchurian fellows and got power. By the time he was done in 2023, the north, his north, the least developed part of Nigeria has been set back 300 years. Most of the South West were mining skulls for quick cash and peaceful south east through a bleaching governor was made frightening hot.

The genesis of all these was that a person who registered as lady, graduated as man. Through actor & boss subterfuge he quickly sized control of Lagos; economic nerve center of the country. But bad ass as he may be, he could not pull it off by himself until he recruited a fellow gay lord. Then came the big ear ex POTUS whose past time now is pushing the gay mantra across Africa with threats of severe consequences for sovereign nations who opposes. I have nothing against queer folks. Sometimes i visit queer pubs just to see how these fellows reeve in their lusts. An ingenious plan was hatched by David Axelrod; erstwhile Campaign manager to the big eared ex POTUS. Famously called "Bring back our girls". General Over seer fell for it. Nobel Laurent fell for it. Prof of law fell for it, because the man destined to ruin Nigerian completely was behind it all. They succeeded beyond measure, not only of sizing power, but effectively making sure Nigeria is never counted as worthy country during their life time. Is this real? If you were at least 15 years in 2015, you have the answer you seek.

But in all these i remembered how we tried to talk sense into their head in 2015, 2019, 2023. Whosiiii. Like an egungun destined to run full throttle into hell, they refused to heed the warnings. Like a sick sheep on the heat, they have started again. This time to fight a brotherly country whose mistake is same as ours; fragrant disregard of Rule of Law.

Looking back when a secessionist was riding the air waves, a man we should all call a prophet due to the accuracy of his predictions regarding the woes upon Nigeria, MNK, he predicted that Nigeria will destroy itself, that nothing will stop this from happening no matter what. I was taken back and told my wife, with the way this guy says things and it comes to past, it will be so interesting to see who will fulfill this destiny. I never know it will come from the South west part of Nigeria.

Place side by side; Nigeria & Biafra, without thinking twice or asking the opinion of my Itsekhiri wife, knowing how Nigeria as country is treated with utter disdain, i will chose Biafra. At least Biafra would use the experiences of Nigeria to build her economy. And creepy feloows like OUK, the bleaching gov of Imo would have no place in her. I know everyone knows why a real Igbo man, like a real Arewa, would chose Biafra & Arewa over Nigeria any day, any time, except off course those lepers, unity beggars from the other side, west of the country; WE ARE SMART! WE LOVE PROGRESS! WE ARE REPUBLICANS! WE DONT SUFFER FOOLS EASILY!

President Drug Mule left NLC, ASUU, rising inflation, joblessness, bandit, IPOB, Herdsmen & lots of other issues to deal with, its fighting a war in a matter that is non the less our pressing concern? Except that one ex president might have houses stuffed with dollars, his parting loot, gladly facilitated by detained CBN Gov; Emefiele, to protect from falling into the hands of Wagner PLC...lol.

Like i said earlier, Nigeria matter don tire me. Let the meat grinder start work. But word of caution, count the Igbos out of your forage into another man's country. Any of my Igbo brother who dies in Niger Republic died a useless death. It would have serve humanity better, if he sold his kidney or donate his organs to UNTH Enugu for medical research, at least future Ekwes would be spared the British galore!

Let those who have ears hear: Do not die the death of others. There is no glory in dying for a stillborn country. If in doubt, ask the widows of our beloved soldiers who died fighting Terrorists in North East. If they start war, let them fight it shikena! At least he can feed them agbado!!!!!

T for Thank you!
Re: Wereytified Monsters Urging Nigeria To Destruction: Why It Maybe Nigeria Destiny by helinues: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Those who hate themselves can never love others.

Re: Wereytified Monsters Urging Nigeria To Destruction: Why It Maybe Nigeria Destiny by Bigkoko: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Would be expecting you to enlist, right? Hhahahahahahahahaha

helinues:
Those who hate themselves can never love others.

(1) (Reply)

NSA Probes Another Vessel Held With Stolen Crude / World War 3, African Battleground, Is Tinubu Playing The West / Democracy Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.