Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group (3544 Views)

Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion / Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group by Abrahamweb(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigerian military will crush both Niger and wagnar forces.
See this fool o.
You think Wagner is boys scout.
Shatap
Re: Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group by hmohammed(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tntsi:
We don't need these wars.
Ecowas nations should not allow tinubu desperation for power move them to take the wrong decision. It will backfire.

Going to fight our own brothers because of this is stupidity.

Tinubu is a man that is so desperate for power. He is willing to do anything to hold on to power even if it means an unnecessary war.

Nigeria today is under the seige of a political coup. A coup against the constitution of a country is worse than a military coup.

Tinubu knows he does not have a chance with the cases in court. He is willing to do anything that will in anyway aid his political coup in Nigeria.

Tinubu does not have the moral right to engage Niger. The africa union should engage democratic leaders like Goodluck Jonathan, ruto of kenya, zambia president or any african leader who has a good personal record of democracy .
Pmb would have been one to lead such delegation to our brothers in niger unfortunately he is one of major players of the coup we presently have in Nigeria and so has no moral strength to engage the coup plotters in niger.

Nigeria had the greatest opportunity to become the role model of democracy for fellow africa nations in our presidential elections but the evil and miscreants politicians and corrupt INEC officials destroyed it.
Lets hope the judiciary will restore the dignity of our nation.
Re: Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group by BoldBrainz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
LionSquad89:
grin grin grin fear fear.

I gree.. grin.

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.
Re: Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group by BoldBrainz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Make all of una 4 Abuja there climb on top una rooftop & paint on it, arrow direction sign pointing 2wards villa & NASS!

una hand nor dey their wahala!
grin

Werey.. grin!

Where your house dey? I need sure refuge once the madness start. I no fit die for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group by PointB: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
ivolt:

If I am an Ipob member like you.
I will be celebrating that my enemy is making a mistake that will make the zoo explode
and likely us "freedom".

But you guys have been begging and crying since that Nigeria should not be involved.
The same people who celebrate the deaths of police and military and defend their killers
suddenly cares about them.

Fake secessionist everywhere.

Lol. Sorry to burst your bubble, I am not an 'IPOB member'. I'm just a rational human being. You clearly are not like me. Shift!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) / The Kidnap Of Umaru Dikko - The Full Story / I Saw Nuhu Ribadu In Kigali By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.