Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. (2014 Views)

FLASHBACK: How Niger Gov Gained Control Of APC Months After Endorsing Tinubu For / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by EconomistXplain: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Nigeria is too divided to go to this war with Niger.

If I'm Russia and Wagner group, I will simply exploit the Crack in Nigeria by weaponizing separatist groups in southeast and disgruntled militants in Nigeria delta. And also supplying wepaons to Boko Haram via Chad to help cause more mayhem in Nigeria.
While the Nigerian soldiers will be fighting Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso in the north, Russia will be weakening Nigeria from the south.
And I bet you that it won't take much of any effort to actually convince separatist groups and militant to fight against the Nigerian army because of unsettled squabbles.
Nigerian army will end up fighting at all fronts.
It's why it's important to always address agitation within and foster patriotism. Nigeria Navy will have a lot of battles to fight.

So if you think this is going to be an easy win for Nigeria, think twice. The country is already divided and most parties are just looking for a loophole to exploit.
Tinubu should be wise, this might lead to the disintegration of Nigeria because an average Igbo or southsouth person is not patrotic enough to die for Nigeria.

Russia cnt afford to fight anywhere in d world now... Ukraine has really reduced their strenght...far more than u think
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by Ofodirinwa: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Nigeria is too divided to go to this war with Niger.

If I'm Russia and Wagner group, I will simply exploit the Crack in Nigeria by weaponizing separatist groups in southeast and disgruntled militants in Nigeria delta. And also supplying wepaons to Boko Haram via Chad to help cause more mayhem in Nigeria.
While the Nigerian soldiers will be fighting Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso in the north, Russia will be weakening Nigeria from the south.
And I bet you that it won't take much of any effort to actually convince separatist groups and militant to fight against the Nigerian army because of unsettled squabbles.
Nigerian army will end up fighting at all fronts.
It's why it's important to always address agitation within and foster patriotism. Nigeria Navy will have a lot of battles to fight.

So if you think this is going to be an easy win for Nigeria, think twice. The country is already divided and most parties are just looking for a loophole to exploit.
Tinubu should be wise, this might lead to the disintegration of Nigeria because an average Igbo or southsouth person is not patrotic enough to die for Nigeria.

Niger will not enter a war with Nigeria and Northern Nigeria will be on the side of Yoruba and Igbos lol
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by Ikpunnegi01: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Nigerian military will crush Niger and wagnar forces
Yes, the way they crushed herdsmen and Boko Haram grin
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by Chivik93(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Yes they can it’s not about Niger really this is bigger than them
Imagine a democratic country like Nigeria being surrounded by saboteurs and coupist
If they are allowed if will give the military generals here mind to try such with backing from Russia of course
So he has a mandate as west africas big brother to stop that nonsense
Imagine Sierra Leone last week had a failed coup
It doesn’t sit right
But Niger is at our borders so we must put the coupist down, it’s a must for a stable west Africa
Niger+mail+burkinafaso would not match 40% of our military might and that’s facts
a stable west Africa for the continuous exploitation of the west by enriching the evil,corrupt, selfish ruler, you mean, at the detriment of the poor masses, the common man in Niger are happy for the coup, I believe democracy government is suppose to for the people, now the people are happy, what der fk is the problem if not selfish greed n evil agenda
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by RPG2020(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
lol, okay

Dreams and nightmares grin
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by Ikpunnegi01: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
EmiDior:
oga i am igbo.
And will fight for nigeria.
Ikpunnegi! You're not from igbo.. Atulu turu ime gi!

1 Like

Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by BiafraAburi: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Nigerian military will crush Niger and wagnar forces
What did IBB said about these people provoking Niger for war? Can anyone remind us what IBB said about them and war/fighting?
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by PDJT: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
EmiDior:
Make war breakov first.
That is when you will know that nigerians are united.
Example, check twitter war of nigerians against kenyans.
Dont be decieved by nairaland.

-So, we, Biafrans trapped and abused in Nigeria will fight for your Nigeria against any foreign country or entity? You're absolutely crazy. angry
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by Jeyun: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

your brother ibo said he want to fight, leave him alone, is it your fight, u think all ibo will be hating like u

back to your initial colour problem, so if Nigeria and niger dey fight so ibo go join niger? abi wetin u dey talk??

some people go just dey talk anyhow, abi which kind talk be this
I don't think he is serious about that
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by BiafraAburi: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
EmiDior:
Make war breakov first.
That is when you will know that nigerians are united.
Example, check twitter war of nigerians against kenyans.
Dont be decieved by nairaland.
Are you this daft to believe this nonsense you wrote here? Which Biafrans are united with your cesspit? Let's hope your cesspit make that mistake of going to war against Niger. Well, i know that will never happen in a million years. We know what IBB said about those leading this war
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by PDJT: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

What you have been wishing the country have been bouncing back to your region.

Seh some of una no even dey think deeply ni? You dey wan add more salt to the already injury when Nigeria get evil wishes proofs

-Nigerians like yourself don't wish Biafraland and our people well anyway. So what's the issue about our Patriots returning the favour?

-Any invasion of the Republic of Niger will be a war between Western Nigeria and Niger. The people of Niger have been told this in clear terms so they know where to direct their counteroffensive.
Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by yemmit90: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Russia does not need Nigeria, Russia only needs to install a government that will listen to Russia in Nigeria like they did in Niger.
Nigeria is even a rival to Nigeria with respect to the Nigal pipeline that will supply Gas to Europe. The interest of Russia here will be that the project never succeed so that Europe can continue to be dependent on her for gas t power their plant.

This pipeline will pass through Niger to connect Europe via Algeria if that happens, Russia will lose money.

So Russia does not need Nigeria to be on the otherside., if Russia cannot get Nigeria, it will distablize. You people don't reason.
If Nigeria and Niger is in conflict, Nigal pipeline project cannot work

Nigeria has always been Nuatral on her foreign policy since independence, I wonder where you guys see Russia hating on the most populous black nation on earth when the same country has never for once fully aligned with any world power at detriment of others. Just recently, Nigeria was one of the most prominent delegates at Russian- African summit, yet you guys still think Putin is so daft to soils the relationship with major power in Africa because of mushroom Niger. As for the Nigal pipeline project, all it takes for the power brokers is change of regime by removing this junta through another military coup from within, which i think they are more than capable of doing.

Whoever think Russia can afford to fight a proxy war in far away Niger against powerful Ecowas nations headed by Nigeria and their allies in North Africa, Europe and USA knows nothing about international politics. The world has move on from aggressive method of dominance, even US of present day cannot try it with any nation and be successfully.

From the look of things, it's unlikely anyone would wage war against Niger. Two things are certain, either the military leaders voluntarily return power to interim government or be removed by another sponsored coup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by Iziquiel(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
favor914:
You couldn’t be further from the truth, likes of penguin2 & Racoon.

Those guys you mentioned are enemies of the Nigerian State.
Very anyhow people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. by KosiGee(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2023
ElSudani:

If you don't care about Nigeria why should Nigeria care about you? The picture is getting clearer about where your loyalty really lies.
The average Obi's supporter is a fifth columnist, essentially an enemy of Nigeria.

Mister, the op is high on something and his mindset is embarrassing and sad one.

This isn’t about Obi’s supporters. I don’t support Tinubu and wouldn’t vote for him if the election was repeated however anyone wishing nigeria defeat against any enemy nation is mad, silly and disoriented mentally.

There are thousands of Igbos in the Nigeria armed forces and these people are not only patriotic, they are fearless, highly resilient and loyal to the uniform. Twitter trolls and those on other social media doesn’t and have never affected the moral or loyalty of Igbos in the Nigerian armed forces. It’s also disrespectful and embarrassing that a troll would come here claiming to be Igbo and people like you would use their stupidity as a platform and excuse to disrespect Igbos in general.

Personally, I wouldn’t want Nigeria to go into armed conflict with our neighbours or any African country. The effects would draw us back economically, politically and security wise. The Nigeria army has been engaged in all sorts of conflicts with insurgents, separatists etc and it wouldn’t do us any good fighting Niger and their francophone West African allies with all the security and economic challenges facing us.

Diplomatic solution to deal with this isn’t exhausted yet and I hope that wisdom prevails at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Delta State Governor, James Ibori Shares Major Throwback Picture / “please Help Us, The Light In Aba Is Now Too Much, Aba Residents Cry For Help / Rescued Banks: EFCC seizes Cecilia Ibru’s 103 properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.