Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M (6088 Views)

Victor Umeh At Peter Obi's Residence For Wedding. PICS / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Enosa1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
Why are the youth silent about all this, is it that we are patiently waiting for our turn to eat of the free national cake or what?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
ndigbo:

Broda i urge you to follow my comments on NL, you will uncover where i stand!
I will not dispute that my brodas from the SE and SS voted out of sentiment! But what i'm saying is that we the citizens are the one's suffering from the miss rule of these WICKED people whom call themselves our leaders!
@Rhino, if we the youths continue to blame this Tribe that Tribe for our collective problem then we still have a very long way to go! After my analysis i have come to the conculsion that the problem of Nigeria lies on our WICKED leaders!

+10

Ethnicity is not our problem in Nigeria, it is these wicked leaders that are our problem.

Very wicked and heartless

Kudos to SWereners/yorubas for not using tribalism to support bankole and co in there corruption. Kudos
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ You people in the East should stop complaining. You choose to vote PDP, or need i remind you that your votes was between 98% to 99%?.

Eat your humble pie quietly, and stop disturbing our peace. You voted for continuity!

Nah, every region even the SW voted for Jonathan so do not single out SE. They have done well so far but much work needs to be done.

Soon APGA will take over the SE and we would be back to regionism .

Kudos ndigbo
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Walala(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
Demeji Bankole's family and mine are very close and I am so upset that we was moving all this money and he did not use me as a money launderer. angry angry angry angry

When I see him again, I will tell him say "Uncle u Bleep up gan". How you go dey move all this weight and you no even use me to move the $$$ abroad? I for don become Millionaire by now. Jesus Why me?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by 2mch(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
Will this not be a house that will qualify for being valued at N1billion, as per the prices we see by the scammer real estate agents on NL? undecided lipsrsealed. N45m. FEEDEEFEE FOWER!!!!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by BiafranFirstSon(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Rhino5.dm,  If u have issues with people from the east just come out and make it clear. Tell me if any other party had ruled Nigeria after Abdulsalam's military rule if not PDP. What is wrong to vote the person u chose? Is this not democracy? Complain if you want to complain but pls let S/E be. All these bitting fron NL will not help things out! The line said Bankole who is supposed to be in jail bought a house worth 45million, you started saying people from the east should not complain. We voted GEJ, did we vote Bankole in? Mtcheeeeew, Chaii, goat has chop me palm tree on the head! Ok. Next time !
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Exponental(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2011
FG claims he is fighting corruption, yet approved d sale of an official quarter 2 an ex-speaker while in office.
Did BPE value dat building before sale?
I think all we need do henceforth is add -ve prayers to those misappropriating our funds.
FRESH AIR my foot!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Rhino5dm: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ediots will always come and go,. Nkita Ara.

BiafranFirstSon:

@Rhino5.dm, If u have issues with people from the east just come out and make it clear. Tell me if any other party had ruled Nigeria after Abdulsalam's military rule if not PDP. What is wrong to vote the person u chose? Is this not democracy? Complain if you want to complain but pls let S/E be. All these bitting fron NL will not help things out! The line said Bankole who is supposed to be in jail bought a house worth 45million, you started saying people from the east should not complain. We voted GEJ, did we vote Bankole in? Mtcheeeeew, Chaii, goat has chop me palm tree on the head! Ok. Next time !
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by ektbear: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
E.nosa:

Why are the youth silent about all this, is it that we are patiently waiting for our turn to eat of the free national cake or what?

I am waiting for my turn o

Imagine buying something for $300k and the leasing it out at $300k/year immediately after.

That is easy money. Let me get my piece of the "Nigerian dream" too
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by SouthEast1: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ You people in the East should stop complaining. You choose to vote PDP, or need i remind you that your votes was between 98% to 99%?.

Eat your humble pie quietly, and stop disturbing our peace. You voted for continuity!

Where is Bank-Ole from again sef? These ngbatis and their[b] tif tif.[/b]
They have simply ran Nigeria aground. Ole buruku, gbogbo yin.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
South-East:

They have simply ran Nigeria aground. Ole, gbogbo yin.

calm down, this is not about Yoruba but us against the government.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Rhino5dm: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
What do you expect from those that use the mothers for money rituals?
Do you have any small small children for sale?
Gang-r.aping is also a hobby in the east. . . Animal from the East!

South-East:

They have simply ran Nigeria aground. Ole buruku, gbogbo yin.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by youngmonie: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
On November November 30, 2010, President Goodluck Jonathan gave leave to the Senate President, the Deputy Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, to “purchase” their official quarters. Reporting that story, NEXT newspaper said that N1.5 billion had been made available in the 2011 budget for the construction of replacements for those properties. The largesse, which was denied at the time by presidential Special Adviser Ima Niboro, was thought to be Mr. Jonathan’s way of garnering wide-ranging support for his April 2010 presidential bid.

And some1 will say GEJ IS CLEAN!!!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

What do you expect from those that use the mothers for money rituals?
Do you have any small small children for sale?
Gang-r.aping is also a hobby in the east. . . Animal from the East!

no no

common enemy = government, forget this east thing
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by lagcity(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
youngmonie:

On November November 30, 2010, President Goodluck Jonathan gave leave to the Senate President, the Deputy Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, to “purchase” their official quarters. Reporting that story, NEXT newspaper said that N1.5 billion had been made available in the 2011 budget for the construction of replacements for those properties. The largesse, which was denied at the time by presidential Special Adviser Ima Niboro, was thought to be Mr. Jonathan’s way of garnering wide-ranging support for his April 2010 presidential bid.

And some1 will say GEJ IS CLEAN!!!

True talk. GEJ isn't clean. This is bribery if you aske me.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by SouthEast1: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2011
alj_harem:

+10

Ethnicity is not our problem in Nigeria, it is these wicked leaders that are our problem.

Very wicked and heartless

Kudos to SWereners/yorubas for not using tribalism to support bankole and co in there corruption. Kudos

Liar. Yoruba youths demonstrated for Bankole. Yoruba Obas supported him. Google is your friend, use it.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
South-East:

Liar. Yoruba youths demonstrated for Bankole. Google is your friend, use it.

what do you mean yoruba youths ?

or did you mean to say some paid youths by PDP to demonstrate for the release of Bankole.

Be clear of what you write and don't call me a lair because I know what I write before I post it
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by SouthEast1: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
BTW, who made Tambuwal the Speaker? Was it not Tinubu and his ACN ROGUES . Bunch of pretentious thieves voted for a corrupt speaker.

http://www.google.com/search?q=why+we+voted+for+Tambuwal+ACN&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2011
South-East:

BTW, who made Tambuwal the Speaker? Was it not Tinubu and his ACN ROGUES . Bunch of pretentious thieves voted for a corrupt speaker.

http://www.google.com/search?q=why+we+voted+for+Tambuwal+ACN&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Now you are thinking right. Tinubu but not ACN

that is the problem, if ACN did not vote for Tambuwal, he would still have won anyway.

lets not push blames south east
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by siobahn: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
chipmunkey:

This is insane.

Well said.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Rhino5dm: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
It was my decision to keep it clean actually, but my tom hawk and patriot missiles are still capable of striking ANY target on Nairaland.

alj_harem:

no no

common enemy = government, forget this east thing

What do you mean by "common enemy"? For me Gov.Amaechi, Adams oshiomole,Fashola and Rochas Okorocha are my friends and mentors.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by aljharem3: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

It was my decision to keep it clean actually, but my tom hawk and patriot missiles are still capable of striking ANY target on Nairaland.

What do you mean by "common enemy"? For me Gov.Amaechi, Adams oshiomole,Fashola and Rochas Okorocha are my friends and mentors.

sure i meant the corrupt government officials grin grin

also just to add, SLS is part of the fold wink
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
there is but one path,
We kill them all.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by goldng: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2011
When will all these end?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Natasha2(f): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
Holy sh it shocked shocked shocked shocked wow and to think it went so cheap 45million undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by sweeteasy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
WTF!!! So so sad sad
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Fidelcruiz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
This is ridiculous
Re: Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M by Coolnsimple(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2015
ndigbo:
I have not been myself since i read this piece from SR! How much time do we have to keep up wif these Vampires that are ruling us wif impunity! It is high time we the youths of this Great Country take the bull by the Horn! This nonsense has gotten out hand and MUST stop! Ah i forgot noboby wants to die but everyday we get closer to our graves because their is No Good Health care facility, No Good Road, No Security, Corrution is every where! just to list a few. when ever i think of this great country wif WICKED leaders i CRY, becuse their is no future for our unborn children, which should be the reason we must stand up and say NO to these people, God will never come down and do this for US! angry angry angry
thats a good idea.who go lead us for the fight? I get hammer and plier and screwdriver.you get gun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) / Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy / Watch As UGM Attack A Police Station In Orlu Yesterday, Police Rescue Team Fled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.