Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,228 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 (537 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by GreenDo(f): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please I need viable business
Good afternoon, please I need information on internet business to start with either N50,000 or less. Please I don't want any of the following;
Pay to click, pay to read, pay to sleep, pay to chop; any pay to business always make me sick. I don't want data entry as well. No survey intro.
My reason is that Nigeria is not among viable countries such time wasting stuff can thrive.
Thank you and God bless you
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by Wodu89: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Invest in loan apps that have investment options.
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by Ajaojao: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
How? Kindly expansiate and give example of such loan app
Wodu89:
Invest in loan apps that have investment options.
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by Footwears01: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
GreenDo:
Good afternoon, please I need information on internet business to start with either N50,000 or less. Please I don't want any of the following;
Pay to click, pay to read, pay to sleep, pay to chop; any pay to business always make me sick. I don't want data entry as well. No survey intro.
My reason is that Nigeria is not among viable countries such time wasting stuff can thrive.

Invest in MTFE (METAVERSE FOREIGN EXCHANGE).

It will be the best decision you've ever made.
Check on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7744625/mtfe-giant-steps-financial-freedom.hop

I've been trading with them for some months now (without any prior knowledge). Your profits drops on daily basis. You can withdraw your money any time/day. Minimum withdrawal is $25.
It's as easy as ABC.
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by Tohsynetita1: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
go learn affiliate marketing. Amazon kdp is too competitive.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by RealPMer(m): 3:30am On Aug 05, 2023
can you say more on this thanks

]Selling stuff on Snapdeal
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by Joychys: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2023
With 20k you can actually buy a course that will teach you how to sell other people's course with ease. The course is well detailed that you can start making money in a couple of days if you are serious
You don't need a laptop for this business your phone is enough tool.
If a once novice like me can make money with this business,then it's a work over for you

If you want to know more, click here👉https://joychrys.carrd.co.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by Ajaojao: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2023
How does Snapdeal work
HappyMangle:
Selling stuff on Snapdeal
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by GreenDo(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
I have gone through it but I want something that requires direct payment and not crypto payment. Thank you very much I appreciate
Footwears01:

Invest in MTFE (METAVERSE FOREIGN EXCHANGE).

It will be the best decision you've ever made.
Check on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7744625/mtfe-giant-steps-financial-freedom.hop

I've been trading with them for some months now (without any prior knowledge). Your profits drops on daily basis. You can withdraw your money any time/day. Minimum withdrawal is $25.
It's as easy as ABC.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by GreenDo(f): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
I discovered that Snapdeal is for India people. I will appreciate Nigeria market
HappyMangle:
Selling stuff on Snapdeal
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by lecturerdabo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
GreenDo:

Check it out!!!

https://ngcarpower.com/ngcarpower/#/login?code=795186430
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by biz4u(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
50k is quite enough to start some businesses in Nigeria.

There are also businesses that you can start with less than 20k s you can see the explanation below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwkCdGGCfMU

Watch the video above to see 10 businesses that you can start with less than 20k.

GreenDo:
Re: What Online Business Can Someone Start With N50,000 by GreenDo(f): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Thank you, the vedio is helpful. I will appreciate if I get more response from others. I got 2 helpful hints from the vedio
biz4u:
50k is quite enough to start some businesses in Nigeria.

There are also businesses that you can start with less than 20k s you can see the explanation below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwkCdGGCfMU

Watch the video above to see 10 businesses that you can start with less than 20k.

(1) (Reply)

Daily 2-3 Odds Journal / Elon Musk Offers $ 1 Billion Donation To Wikipedia If They Agree To Do This / Top Wale Industries Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.