Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her (36773 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest / Luca Attanasio, Italian Ambassador To DR Congo Killed After Convoy Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by victory36(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
She should pay/finance herself then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by AroOkigbo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Month go soon end. If she no see her salary, she go understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by mach7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol...
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Amayabor1: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Akpangbo:
She is seeking for refugee status in france.

Lol. Why would she seek for refuge status when France recognizes her as the Niger ambassador?

5 Likes

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Nonexisting1: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
See this illegitimate Ambassador talking.

2 Likes

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:
She is part of the corruption in the Democratic COLONIAL slave Government
have you forgotten the UK were your lord and savior during the period cownu was arrested ?
I remembered vividly how y’all were licking the UK(western countries ) ass thinking they will invade Nigeria and grant you guys biafra grin
What has changed suddenly?

5 Likes

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Formularcr7: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Brave woman
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1687468833412423682

I still don’t know why the US are pushing Ecowas to act on Niger when NATO is still yet to attack Russia. Iif una President like make him chop the bait. I still don’t understand it Walai, someone rigged and paid his way into power . With all the evidence of election fraud yet he is reacting against soldiers that want to liberate themselves from Indirect French colonization.

Before u mention ur papa or not, I hope you watched when that soldier was stating that anytime they have info on where the enemy troops are, the president had to confirm from Macron first before they attacked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Miravik900(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
have you forgotten the UK were your lord and savior during the period cownu was arrested ?
I remembered vividly how y’all were licking the UK(western countries ) ass thinking they will invade Nigeria and grant you guys biafra grin
What has changed suddenly?

Babe you are fresh 😍😍😍 those lips are yummy I know that’s how between your thighs will look like 👅👅
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
To die don dey hungry you
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Miravik900:

Babe you are fresh 😍😍😍 those lips are yummy I know that’s how between your thighs will look like 👅👅

Cc: nedekid grin grin grin
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Kingpowerful: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Easy asylum waiver
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by 360command: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I have told them o. All these Twitter play by the coupists hold no power. They are impostors. Even before Nigeria moves in , their ranks will break.

The few military hardwares they have were dashed to them by Nigeria and their military recieves training here in Nigeria. It's only naive to suggest that we will use war to chase away these impostors. They have lost!

Their deadline is this weekend but trust that Nigeria is not waiting for the deadline sef
ahhahahah ! You are so funny. Nigeria is a toothless bulldog; a dog that bark without biting. You said, Nigeriene receives training in Nigeria, the heavens are laughing. Same Nigerian soldier whom cannot fight boko haram out but took Nigeriene forces to come into Nigeria and fight the boko haram.

Let me tell you, niger has a very strong defense military school. Many Malian, burkinabe forces went to Niger for training. My ex girlfriend is from Burkina faso and her brother is a Burkinabe soldier who went to Niger for military school and training. So I know what I am talking about cause we all went to his graduation in Niger.

I was not surprise when Burkina faso and Mali came in to support Niger.

You are a funny Nigerian. Nigeria can bark but do nothing. They barked during guinea, they barked during Mali, they barked during Burkina faso and yet nothing happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
To die don dey hungry you.....
You benefited from.a corrupt regime n impoverish the masses, you still get mouth dey talk cos you get the backing of France...let watch n see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I have told them o. All these Twitter play by the coupists hold no power. They are impostors. Even before Nigeria moves in , their ranks will break.

The few military hardwares they have were dashed to them by Nigeria and their military recieves training here in Nigeria. It's only naive to suggest that we will use war to chase away these impostors. They have lost!

Their deadline is this weekend but trust that Nigeria is not waiting for the deadline sef. Check my signature for free stuffs!

I thought Tinubu said nigeria doesn't have money for fuel subsisdy?

Where is he going to get money to send nigerians troops to Niger?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by abdulimussa: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jailed Biafran leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dies at DSS Custody

Jailed separatist leader Nnamdi Kanu, who was lodged in DSS detention facility jail in connection with Biafran separatist movements attacts in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, he died in DSS custody early hours of today, DSS officials are still in shock.

DSS officials also denied claims despite the high court’s orders for his release. “He was immediately shifted to one of the hospital in Abuja. All proper medical treatment was provided to him at every stage,” an official said on condition of anonymity. Details still loading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by DenreleDave(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
To die don dey hungry you

Will you go and kee her on behalf of the coupist
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by gloryman91: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fooling herself.
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Curious345: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stoooooooge
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by hammerT: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
OK NA, LET FRANCE CONTINUE TO PAY YOU, LET US SEE HOW LONG THAT LAST.

U ARE ALREADY FIRED.

MUMU!

2 Likes

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by ehikwe22: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
She's confused. She doesn't have any power to influence anything except maybe she wants France to employ her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by FreeStuffsNG: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
360command:

Smh. I don't need to know how it will end for them, all I need is to see how you jinx everyone you support. The moment they have people like you supporting them, they are jinxed already
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Emma09(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
If dem born u well, enter ur country nah? U will pay with ur life.
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Billionaire2: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oya come home nah !!

Come and visit grandma 😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Dvdpity: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Their deadline is this weekend but trust that Nigeria is not waiting for the deadline sef. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Your stupidity Keeps multiplying

2 Likes

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Pls,have dey not deployed u yet to d Nigérien borders to go fight ur mujahedeen brothers?

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by jaymichael(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
SpatialKing:
Of course.... You don't want to go back to your country
If na you nko? You go like go back?
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by cjudy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
computer0810:
Niger with initial gragra.....dey won't last 1 week if Nigeria invade
Why will Nigeria invade them? For what reasons? Same you complaining of Russia Invading Ukraine but you support Nigeria invading Niger. Well, your so called military will be bombard up and down. You thought they were not prepared right?

Make I laugh una, one week go soon reach, I go Dey here with popcorn Dey laugh una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Ikpunnegi01: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bribery had entered inside her oblancater. No condemn her .
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by appini: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
She is an ambassador to herself.
Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by Dvdpity: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Keep posting rubbish. Nigeria will never invade Niger Republic..a sovereign state with what is cooking in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ / Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.