Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Please What's The Title Of This Yoruba Movie? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please What's The Title Of This Yoruba Movie? (334 Views)

Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Star In ‘Shadow Parties’, Yoruba Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Title Of This Yoruba Movie? by ikoroduarea: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please what's the name of this Yoruba movie?

Bosun omo Yankee (portable) gave a charm juju to Odunlade Adekola,

Odunlade Adekola was seeing ghosts and witches sucking blood in the hospital,

Ògògó was blind and his sister was a witch and she was responsible for all the bad things that happened in the house?

I'm about to win 70k, I will tip you grin
Re: Please What's The Title Of This Yoruba Movie? by ikoroduarea: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
ikoroduarea:
Please what's the name of this Yoruba movie?

Bosun omo Yankee (portable) gave a charm juju to Odunlade Adekola,

Odunlade Adekola was seeing ghosts and witches sucking blood in the hospital,

Ògògó was blind and his sister was a witch and she was responsible for all the bad things that happened in the house?

I'm about to win 70k, I will tip you grin

??
Re: Please What's The Title Of This Yoruba Movie? by Cholls(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
My brothers and sisters na free data cause this nonsense o

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Celebrity Red Carpet Dresses From The VMA’S / Sam Larry Breaks Silence Over Alleged Involvement In Mohbad’s Death / Layi Wasabi Wins Revelation Of The Year Award At Nigerian Comedy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.