Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) (41568 Views)

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
KingCold:
Our lives as South Africans don't revolve around you ppl, we just see you as an annoyance, something akin to a bad rash.

Have you been to Nigeria before, you will see that it is vice versa. Nairaland is not the entirety of Nigeria nor does it represent its views in any way.

Its like saying because you watch Nollywood movies, everything you see is a representation of Nigerian life.

SMH
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by BlackAdam65: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sepukku:

Thank god you don't hvae any supper powers Black Adam.
a race that steal other people's land and destroy their culture is a threat to humanity and therefore need to be eradicated completely
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
BlackAdam65:
a race that steal other people's land and destroy their culture is a threat to humanity and therefore need to be eradicated completely

You are pretty much talking about every "race" on the face of this earth.

Name one race you know that hasn't engaged in this and I will show you where they engaged in such.

You cannot come to equity with unclean hands. There is no trait that one human has that is distinct or absent from another.

prove me wrong please.
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by KingCold: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Sepukku:

Have you been to Nigeria before, you will see that it is vice versa. Nairaland is not the entirety of Nigeria nor does it represent its views in any way.

Its like saying because you watch Nollywood movies, everything you see is a representation of Nigerian life.

SMH
That's the thing, I know Nigerians first hand, most South Africans do, we know your ways, your mannerisms, etcetc, Your people on the other hand have never even met a South African but they have a lot to say about us.

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by KingCold: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2023
wildikeman:

And what do you do to the rrash.... exactly. Please don't do as savages that we all think you are. Be a good kaffir
Lol, I swear everytime you open your mouth, this pic pops up in my head.

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by BlackAdam65: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Sepukku:

You are pretty much talking about every "race" on the face of this earth.

Name one race you know that hasn't engaged in this and I will show you where they engaged in such.

You cannot come to equity with unclean hands. There is no trait that one human has that is distinct or absent from another.

prove me wrong please.
so you want to tell me the black man travelled around the world killing people stealing there lands and forcing there culture on them you have been brainwashed by the white devils if you think black people did such evil acts
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by wildikeman(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, I swear everytime you open your mouth, this pic pops up in my head.
And whenever you respond, i can only think of this mr Mbela the Kaffir

Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by wildikeman(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
so you want to tell me the black man travelled around the world killing people stealing there lands and forcing there culture on them you have been brainwashed by the white devils if you think black people did such evil acts

They couldn't travel around the world to do all those things because they even till today, aren't capable of doing such.
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by KingCold: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
wildikeman:

And whenever you respond, i can only think of this mr Mbela the Kaffir

Lame. Except I'm not doing this, never have, but you one other hand, you're cooning and kissing white as$ everyday, unprovoked Uncle Ton grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpW3qvf42Xs
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2023
KingCold:
That's the thing, I know Nigerians first hand, most South Africans do, we know your ways, your mannerisms, etcetc, Your people on the other hand have never even met a South African but they have a lot to say about us.

Extreme poverty and underdevelopment makes them flood SA. We really should donate a dollar so the japagerians can stay at home.
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:

You do know that black people have committed the same offences as you mentioned albeit on a much more smaller scale.

Read my black conscious brother. Read!
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
KingCold:

You know the stock of Nigerians that live in South Africa and they are but a miniscule representation of the nation of Nigeria and its people thus your generalization.

My people are guility of the same stereotypes of South Africans as well seeing that the only representation they have of you across media are of wicked heartless Xenophobes who seek to kill Africans whereever they meet them.

FREE YOUR MIND

Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by BlackAdam65: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sepukku:

You do know that black people have committed the same offences as you mentioned albeit on a much more smaller scale.

Read my black conscious brother. Read!
dumbest lie ever the black man is very peaceful and he has nothing to gain by hurting get or stealing from others because of their skin colour
Re: Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:
dumbest lie ever the black man is very peaceful and he has nothing to gain by hurting get or stealing from others because of their skin colour

Shongai- Karnem conquest wars

Kingdom of Axum conquest wars

Mfecane wars of conquest in Southern Africa

Rwandan genocidal war.

Oyo and Dahomey wars of conquest.

My friend shift left you no sabi anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.