Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu (1987 Views)

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by abc115: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rare outing as Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
abc115:

No Igbo man has visited Tinubu, yet they run the economy of Nigeria and determine the prices of most commodities which even their envious Yoruba counterparts most buy from them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by AdesegunSanni89: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
This man is richer than all igbos combined. Bloody chest beaters with no substance.

25 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
cool Big moves.

I dedicate β€œTycoon” by Show Dem Camp (SDC) feat. Reminisce… to these moguls. Great jam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin see why I like Nigeria Alhaji would wear Yoruba cap , Dr Mike would wear Hausa cap ..Na people wey no get money dey fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by abc115: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

No Igbo man has visited Tinubu, yet they run the economy of Nigeria and determine the prices of most commodities which even their envious Yoruba counterparts most buy from them grin

Refugees wee Yoruba women alone are richer than . No wonder you looting onions from Hausa trucks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
This man is richer than all igbos combined. Bloody chest beaters with no substance.

Igbos don't give all their wealth to some few men like Yorubas and Hausas, while their remaining kinsmen are sliding into people's dm to beg.
There are many mini Dangotes, Adenugas and Otedolas among the Igbos.

Who drive the most expensive cars in Jos, Lekki, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kaduna and Kano.....its still the Igbos. tongue
Who own the major shopping plazas, computer villages, real estate firms, and IT tech industries across major cities in Nigeria? Its still the Igbos

Keep deceiving yourselves whike the Igbos move to stardom without depending on government handouts

3 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by bennybuhari: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
War with Niger will totally cripple Nigeria's economy
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by helinues: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice

cool cool
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by inoki247: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
This Adenuga no dey gri come out he hardly go Public gathering first time wey I go see him go greet person....

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by helinues: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

grin grin

What's the economic importance of SE as a region if they can be locking themselves up for 2 years while FG are doing I don't care as nothing to lose in particular.

Sitting at home na new method of economical boom now. See as how investors are flocking from everywhere

When you lots are done massaging una own egos, reality would dawn on you

12 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

grin grin

What's the economic importance of SE as a region if they can be locking themselves up for 2 years while FG are doing I don't care as nothing to lose in particular.

Sitting at home na new method of economical boom

When you lots are done massaging una own egos, reality would dawn on you

The phone you used in typing this statement is 70-90% probably imported by an Igbo man. Keep deceiving yourself while Igbos control the economy and determine the prices of goods you buy while you masturbate on a business man in a sector of the economy who visited the President tongue

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoluabi connection.

4 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Throwback: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
To meet the President na simple phone call for some big wigs.

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
abc115:
Very rare . I am sure The Bull may even prefer the photographs not be taken. He is hardly seen let alone photos taken. A great Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by helinues: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

The phone you used in typing this statement is 70-90% probably imported by an Igbo man. Keep deceiving yourself while Igbos control the economy and determine the prices of goods you buy while you masturbate on a business man in a sector of the economy who visited the President tongue

@ emboldened is the delusional part, which is becoming annoying as you lots bragged unnecessary on fallacy statement.

It's zero probability that this my phone is imported by Igbo man, na Igbo the major importer for phone in the world abi na all the Nigeria dey reside for Nigeria?

Stop this unnecessary chest beating

9 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
this man didn't visit aso rock through out the time of buhari

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

chinedu we are not taking of Ware house economy

3 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by ronalmagic10(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
The one and only Bull

I love how PBAT build and maintain relationships all over the country

Pan.dora never see anything. Ipob go jam wetin pass them very soon

4 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by SmartPolician: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

No tribe in particular runs the economy of Nigeria.

The economy is a vast contribution from several sectors.

What kind of education are people getting in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by skj1377(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Who said. Are you importing petrol?? Or even diesel , are you bringing foodstuffs from the north Do you guys own Samsung, lg or techno? Please stop saying what you don't know. Other tribes are doing what Ibos do including Hausa
DaddyFreeze2020:

6 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

@ emboldened is the delusional part, which is becoming annoying as you lots bragged unnecessary on fallacy statement.

It's zero probability that this my phone is imported by Igbo man, na Igbo the major importer for phone in the world abi na all the Nigeria dey reside for Nigeria?

Stop this unnecessary chest beating

You're just a chronic pretender/hypocrite. You know very well, its in all probability an Igbo man who imported the phone you're using.

Trace the receipts thru all the means it came to Nigeria....you just want to brag meaninglessly
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by skj1377(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Empty barrels make the loudest noise , The money comes from harddrugs and similar crimes outside the country . The moment Nigeria starts industrial growth you guys will take a back seat or go back to school for the next 4yrs. Nigeria will not always be a importing nation better tell you people to brace up for change.
DaddyFreeze2020:

Igbos don't give all their wealth to some few men like Yorubas and Hausas, while their remaining kinsmen are sliding into people's dm to beg.
There are many mini Dangotes, Adenugas and Otedolas among the Igbos.

Who drive the most expensive cars in Jos, Lekki, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kaduna and Kano.....its still the Igbos. tongue
Who own the major shopping plazas, computer villages, real estate firms, and IT tech industries across major cities in Nigeria? Its still the Igbos

Keep deceiving yourselves whike the Igbos move to stardom without depending on government handouts

6 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
skj1377:
Who said. Are you importing petrol?? Or even diesel , are you bringing foodstuffs from the north Do you guys own Samsung, lg or techno? Please stop saying what you don't know. Other tribes are doing what Ibos do including Hausa

How many Hausa men go to China to bring phones?
Stop bragging meaninglessly without facts. We all know its the Igbos who bring in those home appliances and phones to Nigeria.

In the oil and gas sector, the major Hausas there like AA Rano, AYM Shafa etc are more of marketers.
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
skj1377:
Empty barrels make the loudest noise , The money comes from harddrugs and similar crimes outside the country . The moment Nigeria starts industrial growth you guys will take a back seat or go back to school for the next 4yrs. Nigeria will not always be a importing nation better tell you people to brace up for change.

Ogbeni, as long as Nigeria is an import dependent nation, the Igbos will keep controlling the economy (and I'm not referring to the oil and gas sector)

Which Industries does Nigeria even have that you're referring to in the first place? grin

Go to Kaduna city, the economy of the state is moved by the Igbos. Go to Jos, the same thing. If the Igbos leave those two towns, they will become a desert
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Jogs1900: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

How many Hausa men go to China to bring phones?
Stop bragging meaninglessly without facts. We all know its the Igbos who bring in those home appliances and phones to Nigeria.

In the oil and gas sector, the major Hausas there like AA Rano, AYM Shafa etc are more of marketers.
Do you know in Kaduna state, igbos are not regarded at all...They are not in control of any business..Even phone repairers, you will see hausas there up to okrika, many hausas no do them.
Stop the chest best.

2 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Jogs1900: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Ogbeni, as long as Nigeria is an import dependent nation, the Igbos will keep controlling the economy (and I'm not referring to the oil and gas sector)

Which Industries does Nigeria even have that you're referring to in the first place? grin

Go to Kaduna city, the economy of the state is moved by the Igbos. Go to Jos, the same thing. If the Igbos leave those two towns, they will become a desert
Liar...the economy of Kaduna state is not moved by the igbos..i live there..Go to their major market and see.

2 Likes

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Liar...the economy of Kaduna state is not moved by the igbos..i live there..Go to their major market and see.

So who owns all the major shops on Ahmadu Bello Way, Constitution Road, Junction Road, Ibrahim Taiwo Road and all the major business axis in Kaduna?. YOU? grin

Who own the major marketing hubs in Terminus Jos, Rwang Pam and other places and their environs? YOU? grin

Stop being an envious and jealous person of the Igbos.

I live in Kaduna and do business in Jos. You can't tell me what I know about.
They're are like "flies" everywhere
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by gmo10(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Very rare . I am sure The Bull may even prefer the photographs not be taken. He is hardly seen let alone photos taken. A great Nigerian.
you get

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Jogs1900: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

So who owns all the major shops on Ahmadu Bello Way, Constitution Road, Junctions Road and all the major business axis in Kaduna?. YOU? grin

Who owns the major marketing hubs in Terminus Jos, Rwang Pam and other places and their environs? YOU? grin

Stop being an envious and jealous person.

I live in Kaduna and do business in Jos. You can't tell me what I know about.
My house is close to.constitution road in Kaduna..Those guys are not igbos..They are northerners..Dont deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

My house is close to.constitution road in Kaduna..Those guys are not igbos..They are northerners..Dont deceive yourself

The major buildings on Constitution Road are owned by Igbos...from Micro Manna, to Khemsafe, to Leadway building, to Fina White, to all the Wine shops and the big furniture plazas and others which occupy a large strecth of the constitution road there are owned by Igbos.

The Hausas you see hanging around there are those security men and workers in those plazas and the few Hausas selling cars in some parts
Re: Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu by Jogs1900: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

The major buildings on Constitution Road are owned by Igbos...from Micro Manna, to Khemsafe, to Fina White, to all the Wine shops and the big furniture plazas and others which occupy a large strecth of the road there are owned by Igbos.

The Hausas you see hanging around there are those security men and workers in those plazas
Its normal to have few business owned by igbos.Which business did the igbos dominate in Kaduna?
Which market did they dominate too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What An Ikwerre Man Said About Ikwerres, Igbos And History / President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA / Council Of State and the future of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.